No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colour changers down to 4.97 in tesco, bought mater, he turned from brown to blue in my pocket!

Comment

• Heads up U.K collectors, found Towga Gremlin, Jason Hubkap and Alex Machi no in Asda today. There were also carnival racers Lewis, Max and Nigel who are in the second wave. Good to see new Cars again!

Comment

• thats amazing, ive found nought in asda for yonks, couldnt be a... going out specially for these, if I find them later so be it, but ta for heads up

Comment

• havnt even got wave 1 , cos they are 7.99, sod that for a game of soldiers

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
            Heads up U.K collectors, found Towga Gremlin, Jason Hubkap and Alex Machi no in Asda today. There were also carnival racers Lewis, Max and Nigel who are in the second wave. Good to see new Cars again!
            Awesome finds, VANDANCE! Congratulations!

I saw Towga, Jason, and Alex (along with MA Brake Drumm) this weekend ... Missed out on the Super Chase J Low Lee... I've seen the new Carnival Racers at 2 different Target stores.

Hopefully you continue to see new Cars over in the UK... it's frustrating to be a collector and not find new Cars to collect.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks for the tip-off VANDANCE. I popped in ASDA on the off chance after seeing your post and found the whole case on the top shelf with a couple on display. I picked up M A Brake Drumm and left the rest. The had restocked with Hot Wheels and Matchbox too so it was quite a productive trip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondo View Post
                Thanks for the tip-off VANDANCE. I popped in ASDA on the off chance after seeing your post and found the whole case on the top shelf with a couple on display. I picked up M A Brake Drumm and left the rest. The had restocked with Hot Wheels and Matchbox too so it was quite a productive trip!
                Good for you! Glad to be of service. I also captured M.A Brake Drum today but in Morrisons. The best of the rest had gone but none the less pleased to add another new character into the fold! Cheers folks

Comment

• Had a very busy couple of months with school and whatnot but for my birthday the other day my parents were able to get me 4 new cars for the collection - Coriander Widetrack (always wanted her but unable to acquire her when she was originally released), as well as the Mater The Greater 3-Pack containing - Mater The Greater, Lug and the buck tooth seller (who's name has disappeared from my head!) Hoping to get another few for Christmas and planning a big cars hunt in the coming weeks!

Comment

• nice couple of finds there

Comment

• buy one get one half price on cars at the mo at tru, also the boxed set with mcq with the barbed wire is down to 2.99, ah spin out i think

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                        Heads up U.K collectors, found Towga Gremlin, Jason Hubkap and Alex Machi no in Asda today. There were also carnival racers Lewis, Max and Nigel who are in the second wave. Good to see new Cars again!
                        That's great news that Mattel have managed to finish the 2016 singles (in the UK) once again!

The approximate number of cases in the UK for the themes is as follows:

2013 - 22,000 ~ There were 2,000 of most cases.

2014 - 23,000 ~ There were 2,000 of most cases.

2015 - 18,000 ~ There were 2,000 of most cases but some early ones were limited. Jumstart J. Ward was especially rare with only around 250 case 959H at Disney Stores only.

2016 - 16,250 ~ There were only 1,000 of some cases. The year will be remembered for sellotape-gate!

Expect the first 2017 singles to be shipped to stores around mid January!

Comment

• image.jpgFinds from the last 2-3 months, all found in UK stores mostly ASDA, Smyths, Tesco, Disney and ToysRUs.

Comment

• Picked up 10 New Cars for Christmas, some of which I know where from:
                            Lightning McQueen with Cone - eBay
                            Lubewig - eBay
                            Japeth - Smyth's
                            Sandy Dunes - Wilkinson's
                            Alberto
                            Vitoline #61 (a car I should have had a long long time ago!)
                            Max Schnell's Pitty
                            Mater with Balloon (another car I should have had beforehand)
                            One Eye Mater
                            Darla Vanderson

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4621[/ATTACH]Finds from the last 2-3 months, all found in UK stores mostly ASDA, Smyths, Tesco, Disney and ToysRUs.
                              Those are AMAZING cars! If you find any extra carbon shu, Carla, Francesco, or Jeff, I would love to do a trade someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4621[/ATTACH]Finds from the last 2-3 months, all found in UK stores mostly ASDA, Smyths, Tesco, Disney and ToysRUs.
                                Awesome additions... we are waiting for the new Carbon Racers to arrive in the US... there was a report from carslover in August and that's the only time they've been reported in the USA... I really thought they'd be out for Christmas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X