Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
    Those are AMAZING cars! If you find any extra carbon shu, Carla, Francesco, or Jeff, I would love to do a trade someday.
    Thanks Faux Wheel Drive! Yeah, I am planning a big Cars hunt that should take place tomorrow or later this week, so if I find any of those it would be great to trade. I'll keep an eye out!

Comment

• Thanks cac1959! Hopefully those Carbons are released in the US soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
        Thanks Faux Wheel Drive! Yeah, I am planning a big Cars hunt that should take place tomorrow or later this week, so if I find any of those it would be great to trade. I'll keep an eye out!
        Thanks! Let me know what cars you still need so we can set up the trade. Do u need a Jason Hubkap, or any deluxes. What about Craig and Alexis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
          Thanks! Let me know what cars you still need so we can set up the trade. Do u need a Jason Hubkap, or any deluxes. What about Craig and Alexis?
          Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of those Carbons today. It seemed as though everywhere had an Ice and Carnival Racer takeover, I only found a total of 5-10 Carbons in all 8 stores I went too!

Comment

• Headed off to Lakeside today, very successful trip in the end! These are what the stores had in the order I visited them:

Asda - Wave 1 Carnivals at Ł7.99, few singles at Ł6. Had a sidekick/bin that had already been picked clean, a couple of Carbons at Ł7.99

Smyth's - About 40-50 singles. Picked up my 1st new car of the day, Artist Ramone! Singles at Ł5.99. No 2-packs or Deluxe.

Toys R Us - Wave 2 Carnivals! Ł7.99 each. Picked up Max, Rip, Nigel and Miguel. Also had loads of RS Classics, picked up Costanzo Della Corza. Had about 10 Terry Gong's at Ł12.99, so left him. Had the RS Classic pack with Luigi and Guido with Bucket/Rollers for Ł29.99, left that as well. 5 new cars in 1 shop!

Tesco - 5 singles. All pegwarmers. Ł5.99 each.

Hamley's - 25-30 singles, Ł8.49 each. All from early 2016, Justin Partson, Artist Ramone, Andy Vaperlock etc.

The Entertainer - 30-40 singles. Lots of Ice Racers. Picked up Resized Fred for Ł4.89. Mostly the same cars as Hamely's.

Disney Store - 50-60 singles. Had 2 Coriander Widetrack. Picked up Variant Boost. But the best find of the day, not 1 but 2 Vic Vanleys!!! Got 1, him and Boost Ł5.99 each.

Sainsbury's - 2 Cars. Sedanya Oksanian and Snot Rod. Ł6. Left both.

Not a single Toon, Deluxe or 2 Pack in sight all day!

23 New Cars in 1 Month!

Comment

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of those Carbons today. It seemed as though everywhere had an Ice and Carnival Racer takeover, I only found a total of 5-10 Carbons in all 8 stores I went too!
              Oh, ok. No worries

Comment

Headed off to Lakeside today, very successful trip in the end! These are what the stores had in the order I visited them:

Asda - Wave 1 Carnivals at Ł7.99, few singles at Ł6. Had a sidekick/bin that had already been picked clean, a couple of Carbons at Ł7.99

Smyth's - About 40-50 singles. Picked up my 1st new car of the day, Artist Ramone! Singles at Ł5.99. No 2-packs or Deluxe.

Toys R Us - Wave 2 Carnivals! Ł7.99 each. Picked up Max, Rip, Nigel and Miguel. Also had loads of RS Classics, picked up Costanzo Della Corza. Had about 10 Terry Gong's at Ł12.99, so left him. Had the RS Classic pack with Luigi and Guido with Bucket/Rollers for Ł29.99, left that as well. 5 new cars in 1 shop!

Hamley's - 25-30 singles, Ł8.49 each. All from early 2016, Justin Partson, Artist Ramone, Andy Vaperlock etc.

The Entertainer - 30-40 singles. Lots of Ice Racers. Picked up Resized Fred for Ł4.89. Mostly the same cars as Hamely's.

Disney Store - 50-60 singles. Had 2 Coriander Widetrack. Picked up Variant Boost. But the best find of the day, not 1 but 2 Vic Vanleys!!! Got 1, him and Boost Ł5.99 each.

23 New Cars in 1 Month!
                that is a nice wee trip and a nice haul

Comment

Headed off to Lakeside today, very successful trip in the end! These are what the stores had in the order I visited them:

23 New Cars in 1 Month!
                  That is a nice trip... and you were pretty successful... and 23 new Cars in 1 month is impressive... Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• did smyths and tru, smyths had 3 new story sets, that mightnt be correct name, hadnt seen them before, one was a mcq set , one a mack and the other a garage, not bad, but i,ve stopped buying sets as I have no room, tru , was a waste of time
                    our tescos has nought
                    carnival racers are down to 5.25 in asda

Comment

• After-Pizza-Hut-trip to ASDA with my Dad to get NYE drinks (and a quick Cars check) resulted in my 24th new car of the month, Otto Bonn! Singles Ł5.99, Carbons Ł7.97.

I end the year on 393 different Cars. At 14 years old I am quite happy with that! This also ends my 10th year of collecting. I usually get around 40 Cars every year, but this year I must have acquired at least 50!

I can't wait for Cars 3 next year, I hope to reach 450 at least by the end of 2017.

Happy New Year and Good Luck with the Cars in 2017!

Comment

• that is indeed impressive young man, excellent, keep er lit

Comment

• Thanks boogity!

Comment

• thats me offside for a while, will be back in time for cars 3 uk launch in july or when toys start hitting uk market, soon be heading to germany and then italy, chris, will send a few pics of mcq . francesco and max then
                            happy new year to everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              thats me offside for a while, will be back in time for cars 3 uk launch in july or when toys start hitting uk market, soon be heading to germany and then italy, chris, will send a few pics of mcq . francesco and max then
                              Enjoy your trip through Europe, boogity...looking forward to seeing more pictures of your Cars on holiday.

Happy New Year!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                thats me offside for a while, will be back in time for cars 3 uk launch in july or when toys start hitting uk market, soon be heading to germany and then italy, chris, will send a few pics of mcq . francesco and max then
                                Sounds like you have a very exciting trip planned there. Have a great time and happy new year to one and all!

Comment

Working...
                                X