Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Awesome additions... we are waiting for the new Carbon Racers to arrive in the US... there was a report from carslover in August and that's the only time they've been reported in the USA... I really thought they'd be out for Christmas.
    The Carbon Racers have been out in Canada for a while now, although the pegs may be a little low now after the Christmas rush but if anyone wants or needs them I'll gladly see what I can find and sell and ship them at my cost. I believe they are 7.97 Canadian Dollars plus 15% sales tax...yeah we pay high taxes, but we have free health care...lol...which is around $7.25 US...shipping would be around $9 US dollars for 2-3 cars, I'd have to package and weigh them to be exact on shipping costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggerstan View Post
      The Carbon Racers have been out in Canada for a while now, although the pegs may be a little low now after the Christmas rush but if anyone wants or needs them I'll gladly see what I can find and sell and ship them at my cost. I believe they are 7.97 Canadian Dollars plus 15% sales tax...yeah we pay high taxes, but we have free health care...lol...which is around $7.25 US...shipping would be around $9 US dollars for 2-3 cars, I'd have to package and weigh them to be exact on shipping costs.
      I would like to do a trade for the new carbon racers if you could find them. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
        I would like to do a trade for the new carbon racers if you could find them. Thanks
        PM Sent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggerstan View Post
          PM Sent!
          PM replied!

Comment

Working...
          X