Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob pulley is so cool

Comment

• Did some traveling within the last week for some family events... My nephew graduated from high school and my parents are in from California... Stopped at a few Target and Walmart stores yesterday as I headed home...

Did not buy the boxed set and didn't have enough money to buy the Ghostbusters 2 packs (Walmart)... Cars finds at Target.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great finds! Looking forward to seeing the new singles

Comment

• Was in coles today and noticed that they've put their prices up from $10 to $11.50, anyone else see the price hike in Melbourne. Hope they put them on special again for $7 ill be buying up big when they do[emoji35][emoji26]

Comment

• Oh no! I've not been going to Woolworths as much due to not many new cases and it's $11 price. Now Coles are even more expensive than that!

I'm happy enough to keep paying $9.50 at Kmart for the latest cases though!

On another note, I've not seen a new case of any singles or deluxes in Target at all for over 6 months. If there isn't there usual June/July large amount of cars and sale in the next few weeks, I'm worried that they've dropped the line....

Comment

• Stopped at a few Indianapolis area stores after work yesterday on my way to pick up my wife in southern Indiana... Found and bought Bob Pulley, Retread, and Holley with electroshock device at 2 Target stores... and at one Target on the way back I found and bought these:

First time I've seen case G singles in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice one Chris!

Comment

• Great score Chris, looks like us UK folk will be waiting a while for this case to arrive.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

• I am back in Colorado on vacation. At the first Wal-Mart I stopped at yesterday, I found Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty, Holley Shiftwell with Electroshock Device, Color Changers Wingo and 2 Super Chase Mater with Duct Tape vehicles!!!!! Photos to come later.
                    Last edited by ksammut; 06-18-2016, 03:24 PM.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Great finds, Kenny!
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• Great finds, Kenny! I'm glad to hear you found Cars while on vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Stopped at a few Indianapolis area stores after work yesterday on my way to pick up my wife in southern Indiana... Found and bought Bob Pulley, Retread, and Holley with electroshock device at 2 Target stores... and at one Target on the way back I found and bought these:

First time I've seen case G singles in a store.
                          Nice! I found those exact same 3 at my WM today
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• my finds at WM today

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who's been finding all the new Cars lately! I haven't found anything new since March..

Comment

• [emoji112] Hello... Mattel, when we gtn new stuff.
                                Very happy for all my fellow collectors across the globe gtn those lovely die casts. I'm having a little withdrawn day today [emoji30]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X