X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homercleez
    replied
    Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
    Sparkber is a must for a rusted nut like myself... nice finds Silver Frosty.
    AUS $9.50, is also a good reasonable price too (£4.25) compared to our £5-6 per single. Still haven't seen any 2016 cars yet.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Whats even better is when theyre on special at coles supermarkets for $7 aussie, which they are at the moment. Im still searching for this case only found one new 2016 car so far but none of the others from that case.

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Sparkber is a must for a rusted nut like myself... nice finds Silver Frosty.
    AUS $9.50, is also a good reasonable price too (£4.25) compared to our £5-6 per single. Still haven't seen any 2016 cars yet.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great new finds, Silver Frosty... hopefully you can find Jerome Ramped soon.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Bought Jesse Haullander and Michael Sparkber today in a Melbourne Kmart.

I Left Donna Pitts. The new lemon had already been bought.

Last edited by Silver Frosty; 05-15-2016, 10:41 AM. Reason: Added photos

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a trip to southern Indiana on Saturday so my wife could celebrate Mother's Day with her mother... stopped at 3 Walmart stores... bought a Brett Warnewagen at one... I saw Mike Fuse/Jay W/Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty at 1 of the 3 stores... saw case D singles (minus Stefan Gremsky) at 2 of the 3... Nothing new as far as singles, Deluxe, Planes, or 3 packs were concerned.

Last night I took advantage of a sale at Meijer to buy Brake Boyd and Sedanya Oskanian... I'd already gotten the Stefan Gremsky... someone had purchased Justin Partson in the last week.

Waiting on new merchandise to show up in the midwest... I still need Mater with Balloon, Holley with electroshock device, and Super Chase Mater with Duct Tape.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Went to the Cincinnati area today with my wife, our youngest son and his wife, and their 2 young children... Over 3 hours in IKEA... they did not have the Detolf cabinet that I was looking for even though both the website and store computer said it was in stock... both were wrong...

Went to a couple of stores in search of Cars... found these at a Toys R US:

The new Radiator Springs Classics singles appear to come in a case of 12 that includes one One Eye Mater and two Timothy Timezone Truecoat.

I found 8 of the Ghostbuster Hot Wheels 2 pack - I believe these are going to be in the upcoming movie with the female Ghostbusters... The Ghostbusters 2 pack was $9.99 plus tax.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sweet-Wheels Dunn
    replied
    Yesterday Target finds.. 3 different locations..
    3 mater w/balloons, 3 Holley's w/ electroshock, 1 Austin Littleton and 1 James cleanair(#61 Vitoline)...

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a trip to southern Indiana Saturday morning to work on my wife's parents' router... had to update the firmware and then set back up their devices to use the "newly programmed" router... stopped at 6 Walmart stores, 1 Target, 1 TRU, and 1 TJ Maxx... bought Stefan Gremsky and Snot Rod at Target... Every Walmart had case D singles (minus Stefan) and 2 had a sidekick with the first Carbon Racers... no sign of Bessie... no sign of the new 3 packs... 2 months ago I was really looking forward to case D... now I'm waiting impatiently for newer than case D releases.

Leave a comment:

• brownsfan1092
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Back in the days of the Supercharged, World of Cars, and Race o Rama series, I thought Meijer had a decent selection of Cars - singles, deluxe, and 2 packs... they probably had a 6 to 8 foot wide area of pegs... they expanded big when Cars 2 came out but got way too many of the first Cars 2 cases and hardly ever got new stock... 2 new Cars cases a year of singles since then... they dropped 2 packs and Deluxe the last 2 years... they've added Ice Racers and Carbon Racers this year to go along with singles - they also have color changers... but other than 2016 case C and case D singles this year they haven't had much... and the Cars and Planes section is extremely small - maybe 3 or 4 pegs wide.
    Maybe it was just my store. (#230 Noblesville) I worked in the GM (Toys and Sports Departments were mine). I loved working there because I got to see when all the new cars would come out. But we had such a poor selection.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Hondo View Post
    Nice finds cac1959.....glad to see this case is finally showing up in the US!
    Thanks, Hondo... case D has been quite common at Walmart stores and I've also seen in at Target... it also was on Amazon... case C has been the tough one to find... now to find case E and newer Cars.

Originally posted by brownsfan1092 View Post
    Glad to see you guys in the midwest with Meijer stores that have Cars. When I worked there from 2010 to 2013, the store I worked at had a crappy selection. The walmart acrossed the the street was a gold mine though.
    Back in the days of the Supercharged, World of Cars, and Race o Rama series, I thought Meijer had a decent selection of Cars - singles, deluxe, and 2 packs... they probably had a 6 to 8 foot wide area of pegs... they expanded big when Cars 2 came out but got way too many of the first Cars 2 cases and hardly ever got new stock... 2 new Cars cases a year of singles since then... they dropped 2 packs and Deluxe the last 2 years... they've added Ice Racers and Carbon Racers this year to go along with singles - they also have color changers... but other than 2016 case C and case D singles this year they haven't had much... and the Cars and Planes section is extremely small - maybe 3 or 4 pegs wide.

Leave a comment:

• brownsfan1092
    replied
    Glad to see you guys in the midwest with Meijer stores that have Cars. When I worked there from 2010 to 2013, the store I worked at had a crappy selection. The walmart acrossed the the street was a gold mine though.

Leave a comment:

• Hondo
    replied
    Nice finds cac1959.....glad to see this case is finally showing up in the US!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at the local Meijer this morning to meet up with my HW buddy... he had a few Cars in his hand - Meijer had put out a singles case D... that's the first time they've had 2 new cases in a row since the Race O Rama days!

I bought Stefan Gremsky and Tank Coat... all of the case D singles have tape on them holding the blister to the cardback.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Been watching our 2 youngest grandchildren (almost 3 years old grandson and his 8 month old sister) the last 6 days... needless to say, that's kept me busy... they went home today so I went out for a Cars hunt... drove 150 miles around southwestern Ohio:

Here's what I bought:

Bought Andy at a Meijer... got the Carnival Cup racers and Snot Rod at 2 different Target stores... bought the rest at Walmart stores... I could have bought more but didn't.

Andy at Meijer:

I saw these new 3 packs at 1 of 6 Walmart stores:

Here are UPC numbers for the 3 packs:

And I've finally seen the Precision Series Playsets at a Toys R US store:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X