Clear All

• Homercleez
    replied
    Woolies has finally joined the 2016 race[emoji51][emoji1303]

Leave a comment:

• DeceptiCog72283
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Great finds, Silver Frosty and Homercleez!

I made a trip to Indianapolis yesterday morning for a doctor's appointment...stopped at several stores before and after... Found a few Cars and Planes I hadn't seen in stores before... as well as several Otto Bonn... I saw and left 8 Transforming McQueen and 3 Haiki.

Here's what I brought home:

I hadn't seen Andy Vaporlock or Mood Springs in a store (or Octane Gain) - saw them at 1 Meijer and Andy at 1 Target... Roscoe and Zed Custard were at 2 different Walmart stores... I saw Otto at 3 of 5 Walmart stores... The local Meijer is one of their smaller stores (1.5 size) - the Indy Meijer stores are 2.0 size "super stores" - however, ours now has much more space for Cars and Planes than the super stores.

I saw 2016 movie moments at 1 of 2 Toys R US stores and 2 of 3 Target stores I went to.

No sign of case D or newer singles.

And best of all, the report from this new doctor was very positive... I've been fighting a problem for almost a year and a half - it looks like it may finally be almost healed.
    Holy bananas look at all of those Ottos!! And congrats on the food news Chris!!

Leave a comment:

• DraculaMater123
    replied
    Found more cars at walmart today![ATTACH=CONFIG]4511
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DraculaMater123
    replied
    Had another good trip to my local Walmart once again. This time they had many two packs I managed to pickup this one.image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    Silver Frosty Wrote:

This toys r us was strange as they had a Porto corsa Finn on hydrofoil. I've never seen a deluxe at toys r us down here!

Maybe they're deporting them from here (U.S.). My closest TRU has 25 Porta Corsa Submarine Finns.
    Could be!

Makes sense to move stuff around. Something some stores don't do enough of!

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
    This toys r us was strange as they had a Porto corsa Finn on hydrofoil. I've never seen a deluxe at toys r us down here!

Which toyworld was it at I might take a trip to get it
    Highpoint

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds, Silver Frosty and Homercleez!

I made a trip to Indianapolis yesterday morning for a doctor's appointment...stopped at several stores before and after... Found a few Cars and Planes I hadn't seen in stores before... as well as several Otto Bonn... I saw and left 8 Transforming McQueen and 3 Haiki.

Here's what I brought home:

I hadn't seen Andy Vaporlock or Mood Springs in a store (or Octane Gain) - saw them at 1 Meijer and Andy at 1 Target... Roscoe and Zed Custard were at 2 different Walmart stores... I saw Otto at 3 of 5 Walmart stores... The local Meijer is one of their smaller stores (1.5 size) - the Indy Meijer stores are 2.0 size "super stores" - however, ours now has much more space for Cars and Planes than the super stores.

I saw 2016 movie moments at 1 of 2 Toys R US stores and 2 of 3 Target stores I went to.

No sign of case D or newer singles.

And best of all, the report from this new doctor was very positive... I've been fighting a problem for almost a year and a half - it looks like it may finally be almost healed.

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied

Which toyworld was it at I might take a trip to get it

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Silver Frosty Wrote:

Maybe they're deporting them from here (U.S.). My closest TRU has 25 Porta Corsa Submarine Finns.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Nice one HC!

I saw most of case e in Toyworld and left them including mater with balloon and Vitoline but didn't see holly.

I did buy the new RS 3 pack which I'm very pleased about.

I left carbon rip at a different TRU

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Picked up a Holley with taser today and noticed how much brighter her colour is compared to the 2015 model

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I found 2016 case C singles at the local Meijer yesterday... I was quite shocked - Meijer only got 2 2015 cases in during the 2015 Mattel year.

Here's what I found yesterday:

I bought the McQueen with sign and the Nitroade.

My local Hot Wheels friend bought these for me at Meijer yesterday - I got them from him today:

We have very few stores in the county that carry Cars - 1 Walmart, 1 Meijer, 1 Kmart, and 1 Elder-Beerman... Walmart has gotten in Cars from 2016 singles cases A and B... none of the other stores has gotten in new singles, Deluxe, or Movie Moments... pleasantly surprised to find case C singles at Meijer (Meijer has stores in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky)... the 2016 singles are not in the system - had to have them manually entered as toys although I suppose I could have scanned an older single and put the new Car in the bag.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Got them in Coles at The Glen. Still need to check a few local kmarts and Coles. Target still have no 2016 cars, in fact Southland has just got the Brent Jay W case [emoji85]. Pick up your game Target.
    Coles has been hit or miss for me this year. Woolworths hasn't had any 2016 cars near me and I've not seen any new cars in target since before xmas. Kmart has been King for me over the past year!

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
    Superb! Which shop did you find them in? Kmart?
    Got them in Coles at The Glen. Still need to check a few local kmarts and Coles. Target still have no 2016 cars, in fact Southland has just got the Brent Jay W case [emoji85]. Pick up your game Target.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Found Case E March release cars yesterday. Only 8 new cars for 2016 in this one found 4 so others were gone already and so were the 2 transforming LMQs
    Superb! Which shop did you find them in? Kmart?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X