Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast
    replied
    I just found the Carbon Speed 4-pack in Toys R Us. I thought it was exclusive to Target?

image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• musicnywu1
    replied
    nice 4pack chris

Leave a comment:

• DraculaMater123
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Nice finds, DraculaMater123... Studs McGirdle is the only new Deluxe Car from that case that I've seen in a store.

I found these at a small town Walmart last night... 6 months ago they completely quit carrying Cars... last week I noticed they had empty pegs for singles... last night I found Cars on the pegs:

nice finds I want the transforming lightning McQueen so bad!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
    Found something new finally at Walmart also saw carbon racers, jaw w, nitroade semi and the camera guy forgot his name lol[ATTACH=CONFIG]4495[/ATTACH]
    Nice finds, DraculaMater123... Studs McGirdle is the only new Deluxe Car from that case that I've seen in a store.

I found these at a small town Walmart last night... 6 months ago they completely quit carrying Cars... last week I noticed they had empty pegs for singles... last night I found Cars on the pegs:

Leave a comment:

• DraculaMater123
    replied
    Found something new finally at Walmart also saw carbon racers, jaw w, nitroade semi and the camera guy forgot his name lolimage.jpg

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    The local Meijer now has Ice Racers and Carbon Racers on pegs.

Ice Racers case was the Rip/Carla case - only Rip has sold in the 4 days they've been on the pegs.

Carbon Racers case was the exact same case and same racers that we've seen at Target, Walmart, Toys R US, and Amazon... none of those have sold in the 4 days they've been on the pegs.

They are also down to 10 singles (6 Francesco, Shu, Raoul, Nigel, and one more) and 2 of the 4 pegs are bare... I hope they get 2016 stock soon.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    Found TF McQueen in a Walmart and Andy Vaporlock in a Target last Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
    Was in Rosebud playing golf and decided to call into local target. Glad I did[emoji51][emoji1303]
    Wow! Well done!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds, Homercleez...

Here's new finds from my last 2 trips to the Dayton area:

Yes, absolutely nothing... The first 2015 case at Walmart stores... the one Target that got in a new case of singles got yet another 2015 repack case... the Carnival Cup racer singles are not yet at the closest Target... If I cross Cincinnati and Dayton off my shopping areas I'm going to have to drive much further just to look.

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Was in Rosebud playing golf and decided to call into local target. Glad I did[emoji51][emoji1303]

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Found by one of our members at a Pennsylvania Target store earlier this week:

Now to find these... I see several that I want...

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Awesome shares all! HC- I've not seen Carbon Rip yet either. (Not that I'm going to buy him!)

And we still don't have news on "protect and serve." Maybe it will be a short before an upcoming Pixar film like finding dory?

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Did a little Cars shopping today... Stopped at a few Target and Walmart stores as well as Meijer, Toys R US, and TJ Maxx and Marshalls... Here's what I bought or found.

I saw but did not buy 5 Protect and Serve 3 packs... And I finally found 2016 Case A singles in a store.
    Great to see the 2016 stock has finally arrived in your area[emoji51][emoji106]🏻

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Did a little Cars shopping today... Stopped at a few Target and Walmart stores as well as Meijer, Toys R US, and TJ Maxx and Marshalls... Here's what I bought or found.

I saw but did not buy 5 Protect and Serve 3 packs... And I finally found 2016 Case A singles in a store.

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

After going to 3 different K Marts in a week and not seeing a carbon Rip I decided to pull the trigger and get the first one I saw and also a LMQ for good measure[emoji3][emoji106]🏻

Leave a comment:

Working...
X