• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homercleez
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
    I bookmark this site's page to help:

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/16...s-updated-5215

I think the other 2 cases with the cars you mentioned have been found by a few people in Aus but not many.
    Thanks silver frosty

I have that page already but i couldnt see vic vanley anywhere on there, unless hes the vending machine car in case J, but im pretty sure thats haiki

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
    We seem to have missed the US case k here. I havent seen japeth, j shoesteer, or Max schnell pitty. Also which case is Vic vanley in?
    I bookmark this site's page to help:

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/16...s-updated-5215

I think the other 2 cases with the cars you mentioned have been found by a few people in Aus but not many.

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    We seem to have missed the US case k here. I havent seen japeth, j shoesteer, or Max schnell pitty. Also which case is Vic vanley in?

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    US case K = International case 959U (or 988U in some countries)

US case L = International case 959V (or 988V in some countries)

There is no international Super Chase twin case, so US case N = International case 959W / 988W and US case P = International case 959Y / 988Y

There is supposedly a 13th US case Q, which is a case full of repeats. What's the betting that'll get cancelled? By then, everyone will want the first 2017 case!
    Thanks Nigel! I saw a box with 959P at toys r us but few cars on the pegs due to being sold. I used your previous posts to try and work out what I missed but couldn't quite. Now after your post, I'm confident it was US case D. This case seems to be everywhere here at the moment. Can't believe I got lucky and found a new case!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
    Thanks! I seem to have missed Case K and Case L myself.

US case K = International case 959U (or 988U in some countries)

US case L = International case 959V (or 988V in some countries)

There is no international Super Chase twin case, so US case N = International case 959W / 988W and US case P = International case 959Y / 988Y

There is supposedly a 13th US case Q, which is a case full of repeats. What's the betting that'll get cancelled? By then, everyone will want the first 2017 case!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Great new finds folks!! Looking forward to seeing all of these new Cars in store soon...!

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Awesome finds, Silver Frosty! Congratulations on finding Brad Winmiler and Darla Vanderson!

2 more Cars that I need... I'm so far behind.
    Thanks! I seem to have missed Case K and Case L myself.

Leave a comment:

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Awesome finds! I agree with GotFrank

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Not that I think race fans should be Super Chases. But I think Darla would have been better than Jay Lo Lee IMO.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Awesome finds, Silver Frosty! Congratulations on finding Brad Winmiler and Darla Vanderson!

2 more Cars that I need... I'm so far behind.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied

Melbourne Kmart today

Leave a comment:

• DraculaMater123
    replied
    Picture as requested sir
    bottom left and top right are the coolest I think

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Took advantage of the Labor Day holiday to make a Cars trip to Dayton... I hoped to find Vic Vanley, the new Carnival Cup racers, and pick up a new pair of tennis shoes... I decided not to get the shoes and didn't find the Cars I was looking for... still it was a worthwhile trip this time.

First Walmart store:

I also got 2 Silver Series racers on clearance for $1 each.

Kroger Marketplace store had a full case of the new Movie Moments... I bought 2 of them.

Picked up a Michael Sparkber at the local Walmart on my way home... I left the new TRU 5 pack at the one TRU I went to and left the Target 11 pack with Lizzie's radio at both Target stores I went to... I've seen and left those boxed sets 4 times each and don't think I'm going to buy them before they go on a significant discount... it doesn't seem like all that long ago that I would buy every new Cars diecast single or boxed set that I saw.

Today's purchases:

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Thank you for sharing the picture, Homercleez - That is a great case - 4 new Cars out of 24... hopefully it hurries up and arrives elsewhere.
    Still havent seen the case before it with japeth and shoesteer though, hopefully itll turn up one day.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Picture as requested sir
    Thank you for sharing the picture, Homercleez - That is a great case - 4 new Cars out of 24... hopefully it hurries up and arrives elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X