Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DraculaMater123
    replied
    image.jpg just found this in toys r us been awhile since i went looking but i figured i would. 10 dollars for a deluxe is expensive but its better then buying it online when they range from 15 to 20.

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Brilliant. just love the fact you know something you don't have, all other priorities go out the window to get it.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
    Flip me Chris, you not got watsapp lol...
    See for me, that's what's collecting these colourful cars is all about... that wee chase, I'm sure you probably still had your slippers on too lol.

I do have What's App but my friend doesn't... he just got a smart phone a few months ago - that allows us to send pictures... I had on my tennis shoes but I didn't tie them before I headed out... the things we do for Cars!

And there's no way that Nigel Gearsley should be on the pegs or in inventory, CarsDiecast08... however, things like that happen far too often... Congratulations on adding Brake Boyd to your collection.

Leave a comment:

• CarsDiecast08
    replied
    Was at the WM in my town yesterday and was surprised to see an endcap display that actually had new cars! Saw some of the ones I already had gotten just a day before but did pick up a new addition Brake Boyd

and also saw this... I mean I've seen some bad card backs and packaging mishaps but this is just pathetic.. SERIOUSLY WALMART?

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    I'll try to let you know when I get home, niftynigel.

Both One Eye Mater (on the new card) and Timothy Timezone Truecoat have date codes of 0606EAA on the back of the card.

Timothy has a code of 0576EAA on the bottom of the Car... One Eye Mater has a code of 0586 on the bottom of the Car.

Thanks!

The Leroy Traffik RSC case (11B) that's still appearing at TRU have dates around 2855EAA. They are just clearing what's left in the warehouse.

It'll be interesting to see whether the international carded 2016 RSC singles are all on the blue cards or mixed like the US singles?

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Flip me Chris, you not got watsapp lol...
    See for me, that's what's collecting these colourful cars is all about... that wee chase, I'm sure you probably still had your slippers on too lol.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Here are a few new store finds.

From bobbyjack - Jesse Haullander from a Target store in the West Virginia area:

bobbyjack also found Mater with Balloon at a second Target store.

I got a phone call at 7 am this morning from my local Hot Wheels friend... Normally phone calls at 7 am on a Saturday morning are not good news... but this was... Walmart had put out new singles... did I need any of these? I dropped what I was doing and went straight to the local Walmart... here's what I found and bought:

This is the first time I've found any of these in a store... this is also the 5th different Super Chase Car I've found in a store.

My wife texted me to ask where I'd gone in such a hurry at 7:05 am... I told her I'd gone to Walmart to buy Cars and I'd get donuts for her and the grandchildren to eat... the donuts were good... I then went to SW Ohio and stopped at 6 more stores (4 Walmart, 1 Meijer, 1 Target)... and found nothing worth buying... got home and had a package from Amazon waiting for me...

It was a good Cars day.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    What are the date stamps on the latest / new card design Radiator Springs Classic singles (as found in the US)?
    I'll try to let you know when I get home, niftynigel.

Both One Eye Mater (on the new card) and Timothy Timezone Truecoat have date codes of 0606EAA on the back of the card.

Timothy has a code of 0576EAA on the bottom of the Car... One Eye Mater has a code of 0586EAA on the bottom of the Car.

Leave a comment:

• CarsDiecast08
    replied
    Did find these "Planes" characters at my WM the past couple months, better then not finding anything at all

Leave a comment:

• CarsDiecast08
    replied
    Seen nothing new around WM or Target in town so decided to stop by a WM I've had luck at in the past and didn't leave empty handed! I picked up these 3 and hate to say it but I've been so out of the loop with what characters have been released so I have no idea who all to even look for. Anyways! Glad to have these guys

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
    I think Francesco's crew chief was leftover from a previous case.

Donna, Michael and Jesse are highly likely to be in the same case though.
    They are in the same case. I was going on an early listing that was posted on CTT. I only update the actual lists when they get released in the UK (or someone confirms the contents in the US). Not so many people report case contents these days! :-(

The 6th case (US 988G) or (International ????) contains ...

MAX SCHNELL
    MATER - 2
    LUIGI & GUIDO
    NIGEL GEARSLEY
    RAOUL CaROULE
    CRUISIN' LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
    MICHAEL SPARKBER
    ARTIST RAMONE (Green)
    JESSE HAULLANDER
    PACER (with Visor up & Torch)
    GUISEPPE MOTOROSI (FRANCESCO'S CREW CHIEF)
    LIGHTNING McQUEEN (No. 95) - 3
    STRIP WEATHERS (THE KING No. 43)
    AIKEN AXLER (NITROADE No. 28)
    BILLY OILCHANGER (OCTANE GAIN No. 58)
    SALLY
    WINGO
    DONNA PITS
    MARIO ANDRETTI
    OTIS

We're not getting too excited in the UK yet as the 5th case has only just been released in the UK. The 4th case is everywhere, so it might take a little bit of time for the 5th case (998Q) to find it's way onto shelves. The 6th case is weeks away.

There's no sign of the first 2016 deluxe case yet either.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    Were they in the same case? From the advanced information of the first eight case contents, they were supposed to be in different cases!

If you see the case, could you please post the number/letter combination, date stamp and contents, thanks!
    I think Francesco's crew chief was leftover from a previous case.

Donna, Michael and Jesse are highly likely to be in the same case though.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Went to the Cincinnati area today with my wife, our youngest son and his wife, and their 2 young children... Over 3 hours in IKEA... they did not have the Detolf cabinet that I was looking for even though both the website and store computer said it was in stock... both were wrong...

Went to a couple of stores in search of Cars... found these at a Toys R US:

The new Radiator Springs Classics singles appear to come in a case of 12 that includes one One Eye Mater and two Timothy Timezone Truecoat.

I found 8 of the Ghostbuster Hot Wheels 2 pack - I believe these are going to be in the upcoming movie with the female Ghostbusters... The Ghostbusters 2 pack was $9.99 plus tax.

What are the date stamps on the latest / new card design Radiator Springs Classic singles (as found in the US)?

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
    Bought Jesse Haullander and Michael Sparkber today in a Melbourne Kmart.

I Left Donna Pitts. The new lemon had already been bought.

Were they in the same case? From the advanced information of the first eight case contents, they were supposed to be in different cases!

If you see the case, could you please post the number/letter combination, date stamp and contents, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
    Whats even better is when theyre on special at coles supermarkets for $7 aussie, which they are at the moment. Im still searching for this case only found one new 2016 car so far but none of the others from that case.
    That should be the regular price everywhere lol... in fairness tho our tescos had the ice racers down to £1.50 ($3.00) & I was able to get all bar two.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X