Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
    Got them in Coles at The Glen. Still need to check a few local kmarts and Coles. Target still have no 2016 cars, in fact Southland has just got the Brent Jay W case [emoji85]. Pick up your game Target.
    Coles has been hit or miss for me this year. Woolworths hasn't had any 2016 cars near me and I've not seen any new cars in target since before xmas. Kmart has been King for me over the past year!

Comment

I found 2016 case C singles at the local Meijer yesterday... I was quite shocked - Meijer only got 2 2015 cases in during the 2015 Mattel year.

Here's what I found yesterday:

I bought the McQueen with sign and the Nitroade.

My local Hot Wheels friend bought these for me at Meijer yesterday - I got them from him today:

We have very few stores in the county that carry Cars - 1 Walmart, 1 Meijer, 1 Kmart, and 1 Elder-Beerman... Walmart has gotten in Cars from 2016 singles cases A and B... none of the other stores has gotten in new singles, Deluxe, or Movie Moments... pleasantly surprised to find case C singles at Meijer (Meijer has stores in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky)... the 2016 singles are not in the system - had to have them manually entered as toys although I suppose I could have scanned an older single and put the new Car in the bag.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Picked up a Holley with taser today and noticed how much brighter her colour is compared to the 2015 model

Comment

Nice one HC!

I saw most of case e in Toyworld and left them including mater with balloon and Vitoline but didn't see holly.

I did buy the new RS 3 pack which I'm very pleased about.

This toys r us was strange as they had a Porto corsa Finn on hydrofoil. I've never seen a deluxe at toys r us down here!

I left carbon rip at a different TRU

Comment

Silver Frosty Wrote:

This toys r us was strange as they had a Porto corsa Finn on hydrofoil. I've never seen a deluxe at toys r us down here!

Maybe they're deporting them from here (U.S.). My closest TRU has 25 Porta Corsa Submarine Finns.

Comment

Which toyworld was it at I might take a trip to get it

Comment

Great finds, Silver Frosty and Homercleez!

I made a trip to Indianapolis yesterday morning for a doctor's appointment...stopped at several stores before and after... Found a few Cars and Planes I hadn't seen in stores before... as well as several Otto Bonn... I saw and left 8 Transforming McQueen and 3 Haiki.

Here's what I brought home:

I hadn't seen Andy Vaporlock or Mood Springs in a store (or Octane Gain) - saw them at 1 Meijer and Andy at 1 Target... Roscoe and Zed Custard were at 2 different Walmart stores... I saw Otto at 3 of 5 Walmart stores... The local Meijer is one of their smaller stores (1.5 size) - the Indy Meijer stores are 2.0 size "super stores" - however, ours now has much more space for Cars and Planes than the super stores.

I saw 2016 movie moments at 1 of 2 Toys R US stores and 2 of 3 Target stores I went to.

No sign of case D or newer singles.

And best of all, the report from this new doctor was very positive... I've been fighting a problem for almost a year and a half - it looks like it may finally be almost healed.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post

Which toyworld was it at I might take a trip to get it
                  Highpoint

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                    Silver Frosty Wrote:

Maybe they're deporting them from here (U.S.). My closest TRU has 25 Porta Corsa Submarine Finns.
                    Could be!

Makes sense to move stuff around. Something some stores don't do enough of!

Comment

Had another good trip to my local Walmart once again. This time they had many two packs I managed to pickup this one.image.jpg

Comment

Found more cars at walmart today![ATTACH=CONFIG]4511
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Great finds, Silver Frosty and Homercleez!

I made a trip to Indianapolis yesterday morning for a doctor's appointment...stopped at several stores before and after... Found a few Cars and Planes I hadn't seen in stores before... as well as several Otto Bonn... I saw and left 8 Transforming McQueen and 3 Haiki.

Here's what I brought home:

I hadn't seen Andy Vaporlock or Mood Springs in a store (or Octane Gain) - saw them at 1 Meijer and Andy at 1 Target... Roscoe and Zed Custard were at 2 different Walmart stores... I saw Otto at 3 of 5 Walmart stores... The local Meijer is one of their smaller stores (1.5 size) - the Indy Meijer stores are 2.0 size "super stores" - however, ours now has much more space for Cars and Planes than the super stores.

I saw 2016 movie moments at 1 of 2 Toys R US stores and 2 of 3 Target stores I went to.

No sign of case D or newer singles.

And best of all, the report from this new doctor was very positive... I've been fighting a problem for almost a year and a half - it looks like it may finally be almost healed.
                          Holy bananas look at all of those Ottos!! And congrats on the food news Chris!!

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Woolies has finally joined the 2016 race[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

Been watching our 2 youngest grandchildren (almost 3 years old grandson and his 8 month old sister) the last 6 days... needless to say, that's kept me busy... they went home today so I went out for a Cars hunt... drove 150 miles around southwestern Ohio:

Here's what I bought:

Bought Andy at a Meijer... got the Carnival Cup racers and Snot Rod at 2 different Target stores... bought the rest at Walmart stores... I could have bought more but didn't.

Andy at Meijer:

I saw these new 3 packs at 1 of 6 Walmart stores:

Here are UPC numbers for the 3 packs:

And I've finally seen the Precision Series Playsets at a Toys R US store:

Comment

Stopped at the local Meijer this morning to meet up with my HW buddy... he had a few Cars in his hand - Meijer had put out a singles case D... that's the first time they've had 2 new cases in a row since the Race O Rama days!

I bought Stefan Gremsky and Tank Coat... all of the case D singles have tape on them holding the blister to the cardback.

Comment

Working...
                                X