Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patience stuey, patience
    Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
    [emoji112] Hello... Mattel, when we gtn new stuff.
    Very happy for all my fellow collectors across the globe gtn those lovely die casts. I'm having a little withdrawn day today [emoji30]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

• Found a Mater with Duct Tape at Target, today. Man, that dude is really, really easy to overlook.

Comment

• As you might have seen in the wrong section I had a good day yesterday but today was even better

Words cannot describe my surprise at seeing a super chase on a shelf in Australia. And to top it off I think I've got all of the 2016 deluxes in one fell swoop. Unless there is another deluxe super chase release later on

Comment

• Amazing finds, Homercleez!
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
            As you might have seen in the wrong section I had a good day yesterday but today was even better

Words cannot describe my surprise at seeing a super chase on a shelf in Australia. And to top it off I think I've got all of the 2016 deluxes in one fell swoop. Unless there is another deluxe super chase release later on
            WOW!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

I can't believe we got a super in aus!

Well done!!!

Comment

• SUPER find on BUD!!!!!!

Comment

• Awesome score...congrats pal

Comment

• Great find Homercleez!!
                  I wonder if all of the Bud cases got deported?
                  Besides Frosty this is the first Super to hit Oz first.
                  And no retail U.S. scores that I can remember hearing about.

Comment

• Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                    Great find Homercleez!!
                    I wonder if all of the Bud cases got deported?
                    Besides Frosty this is the first Super to hit Oz first.
                    And no retail U.S. scores that I can remember hearing about.
                    Really? None in store for US? Where do all the ones on amazon and ebay come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                      Really? None in store for US? Where do all the ones on amazon and ebay come from?
                      Resellers who get them directly from Mattel. Amazon itself received Bud in limited quantities as well (direct from Mattel).

Comment

• Found this in target today so happy! Been lookin awhile for new singles and finally came across one didn't see any others though.image.jpg

Comment

• Super finds, Homercleez! Bud! As others have pointed out, this case has not appeared in the US other than through Mattel resellers and perhaps Amazon.

Great find on Jerome Ramped, DraculaMater123!

I've found nothing in US stores for almost 3 weeks... I'm on vacation for a few days and don't even plan on making many Cars runs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Stopped at 2 Walmart and 1 Target stores yesterday... Ice Racer and Carbon Racer 4 packs were $13.98 on clearance at Target... Found Jesse Haullander and Artist Ramone at 1 Walmart...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Cool finds! It's nice to see those 4-packs on clearance finally!

Here are some of my recent finds from Toys R Us and the Disney Store.

Since Mattel isn't releasing anything special for the 10th Anniversary (yet), I decided to take advantage of the Disney Store's offerings!

Comment

• Found my first "NEW" deluxe in what seems like years. TRU got in Finn with Breather. Almost missed him ... but then noticed the picture and the breather during my double take. Would have left him if it were not for the 20% off cars sale going on right now! Probably still should have left him at the TRU sale price as it is still higher than walmart! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X