No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife wanted to head down to the IKEA store in southwest Ohio yesterday, so we did... grabbed a quick meal at Smashburger and then went to a few stores.

Bought these at Target - took advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale:

Next stop was a TJ Maxx; I hoped to find Windlifter with Sunglasses but this store didn't have one... I did find this which was a nice surprise:

Went to one Walmart hoping to find even newer bins or the J Low Lee sidekick... the bins had been picked over... and the sidekick was missing a few Cars... but still I found these:

I think I'm done looking for a sidekick... friends have me covered on J Low Lee... I'll wait until I hear more reports of people finding case R in bins before I head out of town again.

Not a bad Cars day for stopping at only 3 stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found 3 J. Low Lee's at a Walmart tonight. Anyone want the ones with slightly damaged cards? Will sell for cost plus shipping. Hopefully to someone like me who has never found them in the wild...

Pm me if interested
      Last edited by abuthemagician; 12-17-2016, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
        Found 3 J. Low Lee's at a Walmart tonight. Anyone want the ones with slightly damaged cards? Will sell for cost plus shipping. Hopefully to someone like me who has never found them in the wild...

Pm me if interested
        Super find, abuthemagician...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• And a very generous offer! Good on ya abuthemagician.

Comment

• Some really nice finds guys!
            http://dayofpeace.nl/

Comment

• New cars finds

J low lee super chase IMG_2360.jpg

Disney store hotroddin king IMG_2361.jpg

Dinoco team set race o rama the world of cars. ( only at target ) IMG_2363.jpg

Comment

• Awesome scores! You just recently found the hauler at target?

Comment

• If that Race Team Set is only a recent find, then you have certainly been very lucky! I am still yet to add J. Low Lee and The Dinoco Hauler (I have the Semi) to my collection.

Comment

• No I brought dinoco team off eBay from a Canadian seller, for €60.00

Comment

• Carscollector02, hope you find j low lee and dinoco hauler!

Comment

• Thanks King 43! I'm sure I will find them one way or another!

Comment

• Originally posted by King 43 View Post
                          No I brought dinoco team off eBay from a Canadian seller, for €60.00
                          Oh, that makes sense. I thought you found the hauler at a target.

Comment

Working...
                          X