No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always nice to add new Cars and cardbacks to your collection, Homercleez... I went back after the fact and completed what I wanted to as far as the Desert Back and Final Lap series... paid a lot more than I would have had I bought the rest of the Final Lap when I originally saw them at Target stores... I then started to fill in Supercharged and World of Cars series - and then decided enough was enough.

Great additions! Congratulations.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      It's always nice to add new Cars and cardbacks to your collection, Homercleez... I went back after the fact and completed what I wanted to as far as the Desert Back and Final Lap series... paid a lot more than I would have had I bought the rest of the Final Lap when I originally saw them at Target stores... I then started to fill in Supercharged and World of Cars series - and then decided enough was enough.

Great additions! Congratulations.
      As you know I only started last year and was only collecting anything I could find in store. But as my interest grew I said to hell with that, if they're cheap enough get em. I may say enough is enough but as of now it's all guns blazing[emoji12][emoji23]

Comment

Does anyone know what the next Precision Series building is supposed to be? I'm afraid of missing one in the set.
        I reject your reality and substitute it for my own. - Adam Savage

Comment

Many thanks to Chris for a trade. I got these beauties a couple of weeks ago now but haven't had a chance to upload photos. The deluxe were on card but my son opened them before I could take a photo carded!

Comment

Nice ones silver frosty. I'm hoping target get their butts into gear and get some deluxe cases in soon

Comment

Great additions, Silver Frosty! It looks like they made the flight from California to Australia in good shape... hopefully your son didn't get in trouble for opening the Deluxe Cars before you could take a picture of them carded.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by 28MouseEars View Post
                Does anyone know what the next Precision Series building is supposed to be? I'm afraid of missing one in the set.
                I'd suggest keeping an eye out here:
                http://cars.disney.com/cars-precision-series
                I haven't heard anything myself yet. But if they stick to their plan. There should be two more set by 2017.

Comment

@GotFrank Thank you!!
                  I reject your reality and substitute it for my own. - Adam Savage

Comment

I've received 2 great Cars packages the last 2 days... From Chantell Shocka-Dunn (Sweet Wheels-Dunn), 2 Super Chase Bud and an Ice Racer Frosty:

Note the Contest sign in front of the Bud on the right? That's going to be one of the prizes in our 5th Anniversary Celebration that will be taking place during the month of May.

And thanks to Christina (gipsy) in Germany, I've got a new Car in my collection... the silver metallic finish Hudson Hornet Piston Cup McQueen that was in Europe a few years ago:

I'm not sure how I missed this when it first came out:

What a great McQueen!

Now to get a second one so I can open one.

Comment

Congrats, I think I have Mr. Brownstone to thank for mine. But it was quite some time ago so I'm not 100%. That one and the silver Frosty were the last repaint racers Mattel got me with. Fool me twice blah blah blah.

Comment

nice addition cac

interesting it has a US barcode that has been x'ed out

Comment

Finally got the pit crews unwrapped out of the bubble wrap. They have been placed back in the bubble wrap for shipment back to Texas in a few months. It also appears on Mark Wheelsen the front left tire didn't get the Road Hug Logo. Error car I'd assume

Dinoco.jpgError Wheelsen.jpgHTB.jpgLeak Less.jpgOctain Gain.jpg

Comment

Pit crews are the best 😄... good job brownsfan

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                              Pit crews are the best ��... good job brownsfan

I love pit crews. I now have Dinoco, HTB, Leakless, Octain Gain, and Nitroade. Now I need to get my hands on the rare bumper save crew. I've see pictures of an easy idle pit crew and would love it too. Apparently it never made it to production. I wish they'd release more pit crews.

Comment

Down at my local they might have a bs pity with the tool chest

Comment

Working...
                                X