No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Scott Bush, aka BigMOCats, for the awesome package of the second wave of Carnival Cup racers.

My Carnival Cup racer collection is currently complete... I say currently complete because I hope we see the release of a Carnival Cup Frosty as an upcoming Target Australia special... time will tell.

And it turns out that my Carnival Cup racer collection is not complete... the Lightning McQueen from the new case (second wave) has yellow rims and spoiler and not the orange rims and spoiler from the first releases and the 4 pack.

Sigh...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Mail came today and with it a package full of surprises. I'll let the picks to the talking

Comment

• Awesome scores!

Comment

• Wow Homercleez!

Comment

• Desert Back Fever! There's only one cure... "Collect them all!"

Comment

• Desert Back fever strikes Homercleez! Great additions, Homercleez!

I came down with Desert Back fever several years ago... the only cure was to collect the DB12, DB16, and DB Movie Moments that I wanted.

Luckily I seem to have survived Supercharged sickness, World of Cars wackiness, and Race-O-Rama rage without having to fill in all the holes in those carded series.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks everyone

I was especially delighted when I saw I had the no logo lizzie and sarge. And that all where db12

Comment

• Received an Amazon package with 1 MA Brake Drumm and a few Alex Machino on Monday... it was well packaged and included air pillows... a few damaged cards but I'm going to open one of each anyway.

Comment

• After a long wait, I finally got hold of a Deluxe superchase Bud R.V. Sadly the card was a write off so it made my decision to open him a lot easier than it otherwise would have been.

And now he is free, he finally gets to chill with his pals!

Comment

• Decided to add a few more of the these to the collection too!

Comment

• Awesome! I still need bud but I will wait until he comes out in US, correction IF he comes out in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
                          Awesome! I still need bud but I will wait until he comes out in US, correction IF he comes out in the US.
                          He has actually been found in Georgia a week or so ago.
                          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• Nice one Vandance!

Comment

• I am now the proud owner of 7 Buds. All found at 1 Walmart in GA on two separate occassions.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                                He has actually been found in Georgia a week or so ago.
                                Oh I Didn't know

Comment

Working...
                                X