X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
    Down at my local they might have a bs pity with the tool chest

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Hopefully I find a bumper save crew. I did purchase that pitty. And a $5.99 fake hauler that has mack as the truck. I just need the crew chief and pittys.

I did find the new Jeff Gorvette Pitty. That was cool!

Comment

Fingers crossed for you, I had a hunt thru some boxes I had thinking I might have got that set and had a spare crew chief but I haven't came across it yet... I'll let you know if I do

Comment

Fingers crossed for you, I had a hunt thru some boxes I had thinking I might have got that set and had a spare crew chief but I haven't came across it yet... I'll let you know if I do

If you do let me know. It's one of the cars I want a lot. The pittys too. But still want the whole crew.

I like the idea with putting the tool box in the bed of the truck. Like if the car breaks down and needs fixed the crew chief could drive out there and the pittys can forklift it out and fix the car. haha.

Comment

Brownsfan1092 sorry Bro, seems I didn't get the set. Tru had them too for like a tenner... this is the only set I could find online (eBay uk)

Ł40 + Ł4.50 delivery but you'd need to ask for a shipping quote.
          I'll keep on the hunt anyways

Comment

Brownsfan1092 sorry Bro, seems I didn't get the set. Tru had them too for like a tenner... this is the only set I could find online (eBay uk)

Ł40 + Ł4.50 delivery but you'd need to ask for a shipping quote.
            I'll keep on the hunt anyways

I want so badly to buy that. I've been debating it. haha. It's ₩63000 on ebay here. Which I believe is $56 USD for me.

Comment

Lovely little package arrived today...
              Never seen him at retail so was pleased to find him in a UK comic book stores website.

Ł5.95 each plus postage Ł2.95
              Staractiofigures.co.uk

Last edited by Ru5ty; 04-28-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Noticed argos has the two for Ł15 back...
                Just incase anyones is interested in these, Argos is very hard to navigate round, the search function doesn't bring up any cars

Comment

just incase you think ru5ty is a bit greedy, one of them is pour moi!!!
                  Lovely little package arrived today...
                  Never seen him at retail so was pleased to find him in a UK comic book stores website.

Ł5.95 each plus postage Ł2.95
                  Staractiofigures.co.uk

Comment

Aye dead on!!! Roger... your not getting naf'n lol...
                    Just kidding, when you calling up and don't give me any Taf about your wee legs are sore... your 20yds away lol

Comment

Nice finds on the Taco Truck Mater, Ru5ty - that case was never released in the US... Congratulations! Great deal as well!

Thanks for helping out boogity and sharing the link.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cheers Chris, if you need one let me know.
                        Here's another little find, now I haven't ordered from this store before. I also remember paying a lot more as well.

Bargainmax.co.uk

Comment

Found the E case in Morrison's yesterday, got Holly with electro shocker, Mater with Balloon and Austin L. Also loads of new H/W and MBX for those interested.

Comment

I received a super package from a member of the PCD Facebook group today... Mater with Duct tape (and bonus clear tape) has arrived:

Front of the card:

Back of the card:

Here's the duct tape:

I'll probably open it up in a few days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Any new addition to the collection is a bonus although this is a very odd choice for a superchase

Comment

Here are my latest gets, both have glued blisters and no tape on the cards whatsoever. I was surprised how purple Holley really is, completely different to previous releases, more of a solid purple than metallic.

Also I noticed the card and art are not quite as glossy as normal. Is this a new thing for 2016 where Mattel save money by printing lower resolution images on cards? Any one else noticed this?

No Tape
                                Last edited by VANDANCE; 05-11-2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X