No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2016 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are photos of my most recent arrivals... the 2 Super Chase came from eBay... Jason and Towga came from Amazon - not cheap but at least I have them:

The Carnival Cup Lightning McQueen with yellow tires came from BigMOCats:

My Carnival Cup collection is now complete... for awhile, anyway.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Received a great package from GetMeCollectibles yesterday:

New 2 packs:

New Precision Series singles:

Great Ethan's Reason t-shirt from the recent 5K event in Minnesota - I was not able to attend in person.

I also received a Precision Series Mater's Tow Yard (pictures to be added).

Thank you, Eli!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great scores! I need those new 2-packs!
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• chris, how much was the shirt?

Comment

• Recieved the new Percy Handbrakes in the mail. It's a lot smaller than I thought but still nice!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Faux Wheel Drive; 10-17-2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Traded some frostys for Buds with Chantilly Lady. Love them!

Also got some old cars from an Aussie clearing out their collection.
              Last edited by Silver Frosty; 10-20-2016, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Nice work silver frosty, i need to get out there and see what i want to spend my money on[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

• Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                  Nice work silver frosty, i need to get out there and see what i want to spend my money on[emoji51][emoji1303]
                  Cheers mate! The 4 old ones only cost $30 all up! Good work on getting the frostys signed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                    Cheers mate! The 4 old ones only cost $30 all up! Good work on getting the frostys signed!
                    Awesome additions, Silver Frosty! Super Chase Bud is my favorite 2016 Super Chase so far... and those are some great classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Awesome additions, Silver Frosty! Super Chase Bud is my favorite 2016 Super Chase so far... and those are some great classics.
                      Thanks mate!

Comment

• Awesome scores! I also did a recent trade for Bud.

Comment

• I received a great package from GetMeCollectibles yesterday... cases N singles:

Brad Winmiler is the new Car from the case I've been looking forward to for a long time... Darla Vanderson is also new... Coriander Widetrack is larger sized compared to the Final Lap single and the release in the Target 7 pack... and I think it's "revolting" that Revolting aka Davey Apex is now called Dave Alternators... I don't recall the name Dave Alternators from the Meet the Cars blu-ray finder.

P.S. - the McQueen pillow was a Christmas present several years ago... I just thought it would make a great backdrop.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            I received a great package from GetMeCollectibles yesterday... cases N singles:

Brad Winmiler is the new Car from the case I've been looking forward to for a long time... Darla Vanderson is also new... Coriander Widetrack is larger sized compared to the Final Lap single and the release in the Target 7 pack... and I think it's "revolting" that Revolting aka Davey Apex is now called Dave Alternators... I don't recall the name Dave Alternators from the Meet the Cars blu-ray finder.

P.S. - the McQueen pillow was a Christmas present several years ago... I just thought it would make a great backdrop.
                            Revolting is Davey Apex on the back of the international cards, i'll have to check the new cases to see if his name has changed. Wonder why they changed his name?!?

Comment

• Coriander is bigger than the Final Lap version?!
                              I thought the FL one was too big.

Comment

• Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                                Coriander is bigger than the Final Lap version?!
                                I thought the FL one was too big.
                                I'll have to compare, GotFrank... I may have gotten the 2 Coriander Widetrack versions mixed up... I haven't taken pictures showing both of them... I'll check tonight after I get home from my bowling league...

Comment

Working...
                                X