• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this McQueen made by jada today at walmart

appears to be 1:24 scale and looks like there will be more to come

Comment

Sweet finds, Homercleez and carslover!

I'm going to work on adding some case content section to the site, Homercleez - it may take a while to compile and I will probably not compile a complete list on my own... but I will try to add new content.

That 1:24 Jada McQueen looks nice - I may or may not purchase those... looks like my Civic may be at the end of life and replacing it won't be cheap.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found case a and b in Melbourne yesterday and picked up new ones

Comment

I keep finding Tim Rimmer, but nothing else from that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
            I keep finding Tim Rimmer, but nothing else from that case.
            Same here! I've only found one Kevin Shiftright and none of Flik.
            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great finds, carslover and Silver Frosty.

I went to the local Walmart before work yesterday... nothing new on the pegs or shelves but on the top shelf I found these:

Been awhile since I bought new Cars in a store... of course, when you consider that I've been borrowing a vehicle for the last 2 weeks since my Civic quit Cars trips are not practical or important... hoping to have a replacement vehicle by the end of the week, if all goes well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice find cac

no sign of them in any of my walmarts so far

Comment

I have seen the new road trip cars. I think I would have been more interested if they had come out with a short featuring them. I'm still disappointed they didn't do that with law enforcement ones. It seems like they've planned a lot of such things without ever really delivering.

Comment

Thank you, carslover.

Great point, Raginpage - I can't believe that they haven't released a Mater's Tall Tale about the Road Trip yet... just saw excerpts on one of the Cars 3 previews during the Super Bowl.

Made a trip to the Dayton (Ohio) area this evening to check out vehicles to replace my Honda Civic... the Civic that had been on many Cars hunting trips and seen many other Cars collectors including Steve Luebbe, Darren Wilson, Jim Scavenger, Rick Pagett, Brent Page, as well as many others from years past... on the way home stopped at a Dayton area Meijer hoping to find new singles... saw Don Crumlin and Victor H but left them... was pleasantly surprised to see these Deluxe Cars;

Brian rang up as a single - it was priced at $3.79... no problems buying Charlie (Target has a street date of 5/1/17 and won't sell it - you have to self-scan another Deluxe and drop Charlie in the sack).

If all goes well I'll have a replacement vehicle by early next week.

Comment

Congrats on the finds. I hope the larger car hunt goes well also.
                      The cars hunters must be back out in force. I see nothing but case remnants anymore when there is a case, most often at Target. I haven't seen anything new at Walmart besides the road trip cars in a long time.

Comment

Congratulations Chris! Good luck on civic v2!

Comment

PSA, UK peeps, TRU Chester are selling this set for £2.99! Comes with Car, Tyres and a 'Poster'

17159263_1274859129270503_1621167705254617389_o.jpg17218744_1274859125937170_6809462487469205030_o.jpg

I also got Bob Pulley for £4 in B&M, which I have personally seen in the wild before.

Pics:

17157648_1274859122603837_6144651822132934615_o.jpg

Comment

Not really a Cars find... my Honda Civic had to be retired a few weeks ago after 11 and 1/2 years and over 216,000 miles... many miles on Cars hunting trips or out-of-town and/or out-of-state trips to meet Cars collectors in person...

This CR-V replaced the Civic:

What's ironic is that I've bought no Cars in stores since we got this a week ago... I've stopped at a couple of Dayton Meijer stores, a Target, a couple of Walmart stores, and a Kroger Marketplace on the way back from the Honda dealer, and nothing at all worth buying, nothing that I didn't already have.

I'm glad I can order from GetMeCollectibles and that I have friends who can help me out... but it's definitely a lull here in the midwest.

Comment

Walmart stores are getting Easter bins... a few people have reported getting the Flik case in them... others have reported no Cars in the Easter bins... and others have found the first 6 of the reissued box McQueen Cars:

This is what the boxes look like:

Smell Swell McQueen was previously only released as a single in the Target exclusive Story Tellers series.

The back of the boxes contain a picture of McQueen when assembled in order:

They all have the same UPC:

Even though the Dinoco McQueen pictured on the box looks different than the original Dinoco McQueen, the Car inside is the original Dinoco McQueen.

Tongue McQueen is still segmented; a few of the others are now unibody.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                Not really a Cars find... my Honda Civic had to be retired a few weeks ago after 11 and 1/2 years and over 216,000 miles... many miles on Cars hunting trips or out-of-town and/or out-of-state trips to meet Cars collectors in person...

This CR-V replaced the Civic:

What's ironic is that I've bought no Cars in stores since we got this a week ago... I've stopped at a couple of Dayton Meijer stores, a Target, a couple of Walmart stores, and a Kroger Marketplace on the way back from the Honda dealer, and nothing at all worth buying, nothing that I didn't already have.

I'm glad I can order from GetMeCollectibles and that I have friends who can help me out... but it's definitely a lull here in the midwest.

Chris, there must be something in the air!? We've also bought a new car, our first ever brand neqw car, a Ford Focus Titanium. We had our previous Ford Focus Zetec for over ten years (79,000 miles). The new car has one of the new EcoBoost 1.0 litre engines (125 bhp). I was very sceptical before I test drove it. How can a 1.0 litre be better than a 1.6 litre!? Well it is! Performance is very similar, but even though the new car is still running in, it's doing 50mpg in mixed driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X