No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2017 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The newest thing I found in Canada is the Vitoline hauler last week. I have a question. Will the haulers come in two versions as well, old and next gen ?

Comment

Nice find, chef86! I'm looking forward to adding the Vitoline Hauler to my collection.

Good question as to whether there will be 2 versions of haulers... I'll have to look at the movie to see if some of the haulers changed from traditional Piston Cup racer to next generation racer when their racer became next generation.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

They do indeed, the next gen trailers look like Jackson Storm's. But I only recall seeing the back end\loading ramp of them. I wanna say the scene where Cal Weathers is telling McQ he's going to retire.

Comment

Not for a lack of trying... I finally found a few new Cars at an Indianapolis area Target yesterday.

I’ve only seen a new shipper at 1 Walmart store... I’ve seen dump bins with the Taco/Cigalert Case at several Walmart stores... found the Taco Case at 5 Target stores... nothing new at TRU... finally saw Case B Deluxe at Meijer- don’t need Dr Damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Went on a mini Cars hunt yesterday and came back with some great finds!
            Mini Racers Cars 3 Series 3 Pack (Rust-eze Cruz, LMQ and Jackson) - TRU
            Mini Racers Metallic Series 3 Pack (Metallic FLMQ, Metallic Cruz and Metallic Jackson) - Tru
            Mr. Drippy - Kmart

Comment

Stopped at the local Meijer before I went to work this morning... I found something new:

While I already had Fillmore and Flo from Get Me Collectibles, I was glad to pick up another one of each for my collection and to take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale... these were not in the system so it took a little effort to be able to purchase them.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Stopped at the local Meijer before I went to work this morning... I found something new:

While I already had Fillmore and Flo from Get Me Collectibles, I was glad to pick up another one of each for my collection and to take advantage of the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale... these were not in the system so it took a little effort to be able to purchase them.

Nice scores! Same exact thing for me today. I had them already from GetMeCollectibles, found them at Meijer, and it took a while for them to get it sorted out in the system. Thanks for letting us know about it.
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Sweet deal, congrats guys!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                    Sweet deal, congrats guys!
                    Thanks!
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

• Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                      Nice scores! Same exact thing for me today. I had them already from GetMeCollectibles, found them at Meijer, and it took a while for them to get it sorted out in the system. Thanks for letting us know about it.
                      Awesome scores, cac1959 and RCcars5!

Comment

• There is no sign of the new Cars 3 cases (like Ernie Gearson, Darren Leadfoot, Pushover) here in my area, Canberra.

Btw, I haven’t been to the shops in a while to collect.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
                          There is no sign of the new Cars 3 cases (like Ernie Gearson, Darren Leadfoot, Pushover) here in my area, Canberra.

Btw, I haven’t been to the shops in a while to collect.
                          Oh, ok. I'm in Melbourne, so maybe we get specific Cars before Canberra and vice versa.

Comment

• Made a quick trip to Indianapolis after work tonight to pick up something we’d ordered... stopped at a few stores after dinner... nothing at TRU, Meijer, or the 2nd Target... pleasantly surprised to find this at the 1st Target we stopped at:

$15.99 plus tax... of course when you factor in the 7 gallons of gas we used on our trip at $2.50 per gallon... I’m very glad to add this 4 pack with 4 new next generation racers to my collection.

Comment

• Great find, cac1959! Still yet to find that 4-pack myself.

Comment

• Sweet! I'm still calling my stores every couple days. Trying to track that set down.

Comment

Working...
                                X