No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2017 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received a fantastic package from rossibutton today... the Road Trip 3 pack with Mini and Van is in the house... many thanks, rossibutton!

And thank you for including the 2017 poster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got an amazing box from CAC 1959 as part of a big trade. Photos on the PCD Facebook page.

So amazed to now have Cars 1 Bumper Save and Nitorade crew sets in particular!

Comment

Received a package from Amazon on Saturday...2 new Mini Racers 3 packs are in the house

Cardbacks:

And here's another look at the 2 new launchers, Gasprin:

Leakless:

New Cars 3 Piston Cup Launchers were available on Amazon late last week... I ordered Floyd Mullvhill(Gasprin) and Brian Spark (Leakless)... they came this morning... they have been on Amazon a couple of times since then.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received a great package from a friend in Canada today... Steve Carski, the Cars 3 Vitoline Hauler, 3 new or variant Radiator Springs Classics singles, and an awesome custom next generation Apple Racer... I’m very excited to add these to my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I received a great package from a friend in Canada today... Steve Carski, the Cars 3 Vitoline Hauler, 3 new or variant Radiator Springs Classics singles, and an awesome custom next generation Apple Racer... I’m very excited to add these to my collection.

Awesome finds, cac1959! If you don't already know, the Primer LMQ is a variant. Its facial expression is different to the one that is in the 10 pack

Comment

As well as his paint finish.

Comment

I received a great package yesterday... from DaFickser in the Netherlands via rpag in Pennsylvania... Stu Scattershields is in the house... the things we do for Cars... some assembly required... and I’ll be doing some assembly someday...

Thank you, Rhalf and Rick!

This Deluxe Case also includes the new variant Blimp and the Jocko Flocko Mack Cab - I decided I only wanted Stu at this time.

Comment

I received a great package yesterday... from DaFickser in the Netherlands via rpag in Pennsylvania... Stu Scattershields is in the house... the things we do for Cars... some assembly required... and I’ll be doing some assembly someday...

Thank you, Rhalf and Rick!

This Deluxe Case also includes the new variant Blimp and the Jocko Flocko Mack Cab - I decided I only wanted Stu at this time.

Awesome score! Hope Stu arrives in the USA and Australia soon!

Comment

Part of a great package that came from Scavenger the other day... a custom N2O Cola Hauler (started out as a Bobby Swift Hauler)... thank you, Scavenger!

Newer collectors may not be aware that we’d seen photos of prototypes of other Piston Cup Racer Haulers... I would love to see Mattel release the rest of them.

Comment

Part of a great package that came from Scavenger the other day... a custom N2O Cola Hauler (started out as a Bobby Swift Hauler)... thank you, Scavenger!

Newer collectors may not be aware that we’d seen photos of prototypes of other Piston Cup Racer Haulers... I would love to see Mattel release the rest of them.

Another awesome score, hope we get to see a real N20 Cola Hauler in the future!

Comment

Working...
                      X