No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the great information, rossibutton... I posted photos of the Super Chase and regular Cruz as Frances Beltline in a new thread on the main page.

Nice finds on Scott Tiller and Tractor, Benbo.

I'm still hoping to see that case in a store, boogity... I think worldwide Cars 3 items are not selling in the quantity or as quickly as Mattel and retailers anticipated.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
      looks like people are arnt buying, they are still there, not surprised really, which is a pity really
      Slough Smyth's has bucket loads and it cant sell them, no one wants them. I can see these may end up like the star wars die cast ships... and end up in Poundland or Poundworld. There is just not the interest/demand anymore for these... these were once 2.99-3.69 and not that long ago. Just before Cars 2 came out. £6.50 is way too much money for a metal car, I have stopped collecting. Cant afford it.

Comment

• likewise mad bob, i,ve stopped too until the price comes way down, cant justify 5.99/ 6.50 on a car, its a pity because that new stuff in tescos was great but youve got to make a stand, the price in smyths is 5.99 and they have tons, havnt seen any 3 for 2s yet, I DID NOTICE MATER AND NATALIE ARE 4.99, they musnt sell anywhere!

Seems to me the best value are the wee micro racers at two quid

asda did go down to 4 quid but back up to 5.95 but they have nothing exciting.

I really dont know why the prices are so high because the retailers must know they arent selling any

At the moment i,m landscaping my railway so thats keeping me occupied

lets just see what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
          likewise mad bob, i,ve stopped too until the price comes way down, cant justify 5.99/ 6.50 on a car, its a pity because that new stuff in tescos was great but youve got to make a stand, the price in smyths is 5.99 and they have tons, havnt seen any 3 for 2s yet, I DID NOTICE MATER AND NATALIE ARE 4.99, they musnt sell anywhere!

Seems to me the best value are the wee micro racers at two quid

asda did go down to 4 quid but back up to 5.95 but they have nothing exciting.

I really dont know why the prices are so high because the retailers must know they arent selling any

At the moment i,m landscaping my railway so thats keeping me occupied

lets just see what happens

If you think the UK prices are high, they are typically €11.99 (Euros) in mainland Europe. That's about £11 (GBP). Ouch!

Comment

• good job we dont live other there then or we,d be ......

this months cars comic has a free miss fritter with it and jolly nice she is too

there is a little section comic strip from fireball beach, I see they have luigi with the green flag..something mattel failed to do...

Comment

• good job we dont live other there then or we,d be ......

this months cars comic has a free miss fritter with it and jolly nice she is too

there is a little section comic strip from fireball beach, I see they have luigi with the green flag..something mattel failed to do...

Comment

• so good I said it twice

Comment

• Smyths toys now have the 965H case in stock, picked up 8 new cars there this morning, those being Broadside, Jimbo, Pushover, APB, Fishtail, Roscoe, Darren Leadfoot and Ernie Gearson.

My local store got 3 cases in but there are still 12 unopened 965G cases plus whats already on the shelf. If they had any sense they'd put an offer on to try and shift them ?

Comment

• ru5ty has found that case h in asda, he mightnt be collecting but at least he,s looking, better still they were 4 quid, patience is a virtue

Comment

• I'm in the "not at that price" camp at the mo. I've made the exception for pcr's we don't have (or new variants anyway) but I've left all other new cars and abandoned the "get it because we don't have it" logic. I'm lucky that my son has no interest in any of the "junker" racer cars from that 5 minute segment of cars 3 (that seems to have spawned an almighty amount of merchandise!) anyway, so it's making this easy. I hope that the cars do indeed show up in poundshops or home bargains, it would seem they will at some point as all stores I visit seem to have copious amounts of cars 3 diecasts that they can't shift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just saw new deluxes in asda, mr drippy, arvy and dr damage, scan at £10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• asda , found dr damage but not the other two, a tenner is fair enough, might use price match to get scott in tru
                          smyths ,must have about 10 boxes of g and h on top , combined with the display , there must be 600 plus items all together, and thats one store, at 5.99 thats a lot of stock to be holding
                          tesco , still 6.50

Comment

• Managed to find quite a lot of new stuff today:

IMG_3879.jpg

I found Chase Racelott, Bubba Wheelhouse, Ryan 'Inside' Laney, Patty, Pileup, Rust-Eze Cruz Ramirez and a Matt Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline at Toy Planet.

Also got finally got hold of the Miss Fritter with the updated Stop sign, a second Dr Damage and the new Longer Smokey variant from Asda whilst they were on offer.

The Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline is yet another variant, this version has a matt finish but no black outline around the windscreen, the one being found on the clipsrips has a matt finish and a black outline around the winscreen

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                              Managed to find quite a lot of new stuff today:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4769[/ATTACH]

I found Chase Racelott, Bubba Wheelhouse, Ryan 'Inside' Laney, Patty, Pileup, Rust-Eze Cruz Ramirez and a Matt Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline at Toy Planet.

Also got finally got hold of the Miss Fritter with the updated Stop sign, a second Dr Damage and the new Longer Smokey variant from Asda whilst they were on offer.

The Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline is yet another variant, this version has a matt finish but no black outline around the windscreen, the one being found on the clipsrips has a matt finish and a black outline around the winscreen
                              That looks like that could be case 965K. It's supposed to be the 'twin' of the US superchase case 999J. Sterling (for the only time on an international card) is supposed to be in that case. He's almost like an international super chase!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                                That looks like that could be case 965K. It's supposed to be the 'twin' of the US superchase case 999J. Sterling (for the only time on an international card) is supposed to be in that case. He's almost like an international super chase!
                                Yeah they also had a few Sterlings, he has also been released in both of the clipstrip cases of which the contents seem to be different than any other case.

Comment

Working...
                                X