Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rossibutton
    replied
    I fanally managed to get hold of some new Cars 3 items today.

I found a Bubba Wheelhouse in Beales and in Sainsbury's, a Deluxe Jocko Flocko Mack cab and a new Variant of the regualar Deluxe Mack cab, this version has a black outline around the windscreen.

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I forgot to say that Mattel have produced a case of 12no. Jackson Storm's.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by Benbo View Post

Let’s hope we see these at Tesco as we have seen most of the USA Target exclusive packs so far...

I've had withdrawal symptoms - It's been ages since I last bought any cars. On a trip to Tesco this week (not for cars), I saw that the FIREBALL BEACH RACE 4-PACK and RACE TO WIN 4-PACK were both just £15 each, so I got one of each. Being in that mood, I also purchased a RACING LEGENDS 4-PACK from TRU for £22.99.

There is a new case of singles in some stores. It resembles the touted 965K case but the contents is slightly different. I'll report when I see a full case. The bad news is that the dreaded glue problem is back and some of the cars (the new ones mainly) had sellotape on them. With the recent Cars 3 Radiator Springs sub series singles at TRU, this may not affect all batches!?

Leave a comment:

• Benbo
    replied
    Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Let’s hope we see these at Tesco as we have seen most of the USA Target exclusive packs so far...

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    I'm still @ five Disney Store items in my collection. So I gotta take what Mattel's dishin' out myself.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    well ,its not that good, wheres river scott
    think the disney 5 pack is alot better value than this, thats what i,ll be going for

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    So much for grabbing the Doc & Smokey 2-pack... That's the bee's knees!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    Found this set today in TRU for a penny under £23!

Wow! Fantastic new boxed set, VANDANCE! I like it a lot! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post

What a great find and nice looking set! Fair play to TRU in keeping the price down. The Road Trip 3-Car set was £22 at ASDA!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    used price promise to get scott tiller, ramone and the grey mcq in tru

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds, BirchTiger and rossibutton! I've yet to find any singles newer than the leftovers from case H in stores.

And boogity, counting the Young Smokey in the 2 pack from case C there are 3 different Smokey so far... the long bed is definitely my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    so why have mattel produced two different smokeys?
    wish I hadnt bought the short tail, still he does look well on my railway layout facing backwards

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    That looks like that could be case 965K. It's supposed to be the 'twin' of the US superchase case 999J. Sterling (for the only time on an international card) is supposed to be in that case. He's almost like an international super chase!
    Yeah they also had a few Sterlings, he has also been released in both of the clipstrip cases of which the contents seem to be different than any other case.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
    Managed to find quite a lot of new stuff today:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4769[/ATTACH]

I found Chase Racelott, Bubba Wheelhouse, Ryan 'Inside' Laney, Patty, Pileup, Rust-Eze Cruz Ramirez and a Matt Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline at Toy Planet.

Also got finally got hold of the Miss Fritter with the updated Stop sign, a second Dr Damage and the new Longer Smokey variant from Asda whilst they were on offer.

The Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline is yet another variant, this version has a matt finish but no black outline around the windscreen, the one being found on the clipsrips has a matt finish and a black outline around the winscreen
    That looks like that could be case 965K. It's supposed to be the 'twin' of the US superchase case 999J. Sterling (for the only time on an international card) is supposed to be in that case. He's almost like an international super chase!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X