Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Have any of our UK members found the Road Trip Guido and Luigi single at Asda? It looks like another Cars item that is not going to be released in the US... Thank you.
    No and dont expect to either

Comment

• I'm heading to Paris and London for a short term study abroad trip - I will be in London for 5 days - I will be interested to see firsthand what the Cars market is like for UK collectors after reading about it on here so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
        I'm heading to Paris and London for a short term study abroad trip - I will be in London for 5 days - I will be interested to see firsthand what the Cars market is like for UK collectors after reading about it on here so much.
        check out disney store, tescos, asda, tru , smyths, morrisons, if you are in central london dont buy stuff in hamleys as its for tourists and they are a rip off,
        was in paris last year and came across a good tru, if you are interested pm me for location

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
          I'm heading to Paris and London for a short term study abroad trip - I will be in London for 5 days - I will be interested to see firsthand what the Cars market is like for UK collectors after reading about it on here so much.
          Awesome news, Bumper Save! Sounds like a fantastic opportunity to see those 2 cities... I know I'd love to go to the UK but am not sure it's ever going to happen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found the Training With Smokey 5-Car pack at TRU. It wasn't priced but I guess it's either £24.99 or £26.99.

Not all TRU's I've been to recently have had it it though. Some have had the third 2017 themes singles case (974D) with ...

WGP LIGHTNING McQUEEN
            NIGEL GEARSLEY
            BRAND NEW MATER
            CRUISIN' LIGHTNING MCQUEEN
            SARGE
            LIZZIE
            DARLA VANDERSON
            FRANCESCO BERNOULLI
            LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95
            STRIP WEATHERS (THE KING No. 43)
            SHERIFF
            TIMOTHY TWOSTROKE
            LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Shovel) - 2
            MISTI MOTORKRASS (REV-N-GO No. 73)
            CRUSTY ROTOR (VINYL TOUPEE No. 76)
            ARTIE
            VICTOR H.
            DON CRUMLIN
            MIKE
            CLUTCH FOSTER
            BODY SHOP UNION JACK RAMONE
            FIGHTING FACE MATER (with Bomb)
            VLADIMIR TRUNKOV (with Car Boot)

Some of the Cars had the dreaded sellotape on them! Their dates were around 3256EAA.

TRU are charging £5.99 for singles (2017 Themes and Cars 3). Deluxe are £12.99 and 2-Car packs are £11.99.

None of the TRU's I've been to recently have had the new RS Classic singles.

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
              I found the Training With Smokey 5-Car pack at TRU. It wasn't priced but I guess it's either £24.99 or £26.99.

Not all TRU's I've been to recently have had it it though. Some have had the third 2017 themes singles case (974D) with ...

WGP LIGHTNING McQUEEN
              NIGEL GEARSLEY
              BRAND NEW MATER
              SARGE
              LIZZIE
              DARLA VANDERSON
              FRANCESCO BERNOULLI
              LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95
              SHERIFF
              TIMOTHY TWOSTROKE
              ARTIE
              VICTOR H.
              DON CRUMLIN
              MIKE
              CLUTCH FOSTER

Some of the Cars had the dreaded sellotape on them! Their dates were around 3256EAA.

TRU are charging £5.99 for singles (2017 Themes and Cars 3). Deluxe are £12.99 and 2-Car packs are £11.99.

get them to price match!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                get them to price match!
                I wasn't buying, just reporting!

Seriously, unless someone had a deal on (Smyths most often), TRU are cheaper than most places. I've seen singles at £6.99 and Deluxe £14.99 and 2-Packs for £13.99.

I don't know what Hamleys are charging this time around!?

Comment

I wasn't buying, just reporting!

Seriously, unless someone had a deal on (Smyths most often), TRU are cheaper than most places. I've seen singles at £6.99 and Deluxe £14.99 and 2-Packs for £13.99.

I don't know what Hamleys are charging this time around!?
                  i dont think you really want to know that, do you?

Comment

• I found cars 3 gaskits, mood springs and n2o cola in smyths yesterday (does anyone know what the cars 3 box assortments are?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                      I found cars 3 gaskits, mood springs and n2o cola in smyths yesterday (does anyone know what the cars 3 box assortments are?)

BirchTiger, we have listings (some as pictures) for Cars 3 cases at this thread:
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...lists-(Photos)

I'll probably move it to another thread in the not too distant future.

Awesome finds - I'm looking forward to finding Rex Revlar (Gask-Its), Dud Throttleman (Mood Springs), and Parker Brakeston (N2O Cola)... hopefully soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found lego cars 3 in smyths

Comment

• The TRAINING WITH SMOKEY 5-Car Pack at TRU (UK) is £26.99.

TRU also have the RETURN TO RADIATOR SPRINGS 10-Car Pack at £54.99.

I also found a fresh 974D case of the 2017 Themes singles at TRU.

I used up some loyalty vouchers and purchased ARTIE, CLUTCH FOSTER, MIKE, BODY SHOP UNION JACK RAMONE, MISTI MOTORKRASS and CRUSTY ROTOR.

Comment

• Great, thanks Chris, I hadn't seen that!

Comment

I found the Training With Smokey 5-Car pack at TRU. It wasn't priced but I guess it's either £24.99 or £26.99.

WGP LIGHTNING McQUEEN
                              NIGEL GEARSLEY
                              BRAND NEW MATER
                              SARGE
                              LIZZIE
                              DARLA VANDERSON
                              FRANCESCO BERNOULLI
                              LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95
                              SHERIFF
                              TIMOTHY TWOSTROKE
                              ARTIE
                              VICTOR H.
                              DON CRUMLIN
                              MIKE
                              CLUTCH FOSTER

I found this 974D case at TRU yesterday and managed to grab everything i wanted from it, none of them have tape on the cards. The staff said they only got 1 case in. Mainline singles are becoming increasingly hard to find here. They are now a discontinued line in both Tesco and Asda to make way for Cars 3 stuff and from what I've been told by staff, they won't be restocking them anytime soon. That would be a shame if true.

Comment

• I think rev n go and vinyl t might be the last two pcrs that we need so I'm desperate to find this case!

Comment

Working...
                                X