No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just walked down the cars ailse on the way home in tesco, 6.99 what is that about!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      I have just walked down the cars ailse on the way home in tesco, 6.99 what is that about!!!!!!!!!!!
      The whole aisle for £6.99? Wow! I hope you cleaned them out?

(Not buying more than one of each you understand, that would be just plain greedy)

Comment

I got the Radiator Springs Grand Prix 5-Car Pack from TRU today. They hadn't put any out, but 12no. Radiator Springs Cleanup 5-Car Packs out though. I suggested that they put some of those out the back and have say half a dozen of each out (in the hope that collectors would buy one of each). One can only hope ...

Disney Store said that by mixing things up a little, they sell more! I can't argue with that! They're the experts!

Comment

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Found in smyths today - US stock, £5.99 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by BirchTiger; 03-03-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Nice purchases, niftynigel and BirchTiger... I'm hoping to find the Jonas Revera 3 pack and the Tom Tach 5 pack some time, but in the event I don't I have them coming from a friend in Canada.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
              I got the Radiator Springs Grand Prix 5-Car Pack from TRU today. They hadn't put any out, but 12no. Radiator Springs Cleanup 5-Car Packs out though. I suggested that they put some of those out the back and have say half a dozen of each out (in the hope that collectors would buy one of each). One can only hope ...

Disney Store said that by mixing things up a little, they sell more! I can't argue with that! They're the experts!
              assume you are taking the micky!

Comment

found a new case in another tescos , it had the flea character, wilmar, pacer with the purple stripe and migs crew chief, etc the best thing about these was that the stupid app logo isnt on them, bout flammin time too!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cars back up to 6.99 in tesco. whats this all about!

Comment

Found the new deluxes in tesco today (the vinyl hauler box). Picked up one of each as they were all new to me, price was a surprising £10.50 each. None scanned yet but they entered it as something else on the till.

Comment

Found both mixes of the toons in smyths today. Managed to pick up dr mater and nurse gto (I've never seen them in the uk before).

Comment

[QUOTE=BirchTiger;58279]Found both mixes of the toons in smyths today. Managed to pick up dr mater and nurse gto (I've never seen them in the uk before).

I saw thes same toons in TRU and were £4.99 each which makes me wonder why other series are £7.99

Comment

It is strange, especially as mater is quite often a deluxe these days!

Found faux wheel drive, flik, the black trunkov and a new reporter car in morrisons today. All were £5.50 each (hope this wasn't the vinyl toupee case and I missed him!)

Comment

toys 3 for 2 in tescos, spotted a few cars 2 characters I didnt have, but left them, cars 2 a bit old hat now

Comment

Don't normally buy anything from Hamleys but still always pop in to check what they have. Glad I did yesterday as they had these deluxe priced £11.00 which is about as cheap as you could hope to get them in the UK nowadays.
                              They also had the 2016 case with Craig faster and Alexis Wheelson at the same price but left those as I already have them.
                              Apart from that Cars hunting is pretty grim around here just now. No singles at any of my nearby Asda, Sainsburys or Morrisons stores, TRU have the same old stock they've had for ages and Smyths seem to have filled their pegs with Silver racers and Carbon racers that no one wants. Disney store also have no singles at the moment, same with Wilko so as I say it is pretty grim just now.

Comment

Found Cars toons Patokaa in smyths £5.99.

Comment

Working...
                                X