Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2017 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    Found Cars toons Patokaa in smyths £5.99.
    The current Toons case they have at Smyths and TRU appears to be one that has the five 2016 Toon cars Dex, Dr. Mater (with Mask Up), Patokaa, Nurse GTO and Kaa Reesu.

They should all have (c) 2015 Mattel on the back and the eight cars from the 2016 series. The 2016 issues also have SKU letters DLJ84-88 on the back.

Dragon Lightning McQueen (CKP75), Bucky Brakedust (CHC15) and Heavy Metal Lightning McQueen (CHC16) are just reissues from 2015 with (c) 2014 Mattel on the back. They will have the eight cars from the 2015 series.

They all have early 2016 date stamps.

If anyone spots anything different, please report it! Also case number would be good too! CHC14-????

Comment

Disney Store Oxford Street said that Cars 3 will be launching in the UK over the Easter weekend. They couldn't tell me officially whether that included Mattel's Standard Singles (a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat - as they say)!

Other stores are officially launching Cars 3 from Sunday 30 April.

Apparently, Mattel will be distributing Standard Singles, Deluxe AND Double Packs in the UK!

Prices (TBC). More info when I get it!

This may mean that the current 2017 Themes will be temporarily suspended, whilst Cars 3 stuff takes over the shelves.

Comment

found these feluxe in one tesco at 7.50

Comment

still not biting till i see the movie, cant see the point
          Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
          Disney Store Oxford Street said that Cars 3 will be launching in the UK over the Easter weekend. They couldn't tell me officially whether that included Mattel's Standard Singles (a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat - as they say)!

Apparently, Mattel will be distributing Standard Singles, Deluxe AND Double Packs in the UK!

This may mean that the current 2017 Themes will be temporarily suspended, whilst Cars 3 stuff takes over the shelves.

Comment

Found my first Mattel Cars 3 product today, Revvin' Action Press & Go Lightning McQueen at WHSmith

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post

Thanks for the nifty info Nigel. I am starting to get quietly excited about the arrival of Cars 3 diecast. Great to hear deluxe and 2 packs will be making an appearance on these shores as well. Bring it on!

Comment

Took my 4 year old to the Disney store this morning for the Cars 3 launch, not sure who was more excited, me or him ? Price for singles is £6.29

Comment

Awesome finds! You're the first to find most of those Disney Store releases! I wonder what those two silver cars are in the 5-pack with Sterling, McQueen And Cruz.
                  Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Awesome finds, Scotcars! Congratulations on your great Cars 3 additions to your collection!

FYI... posted by at least 3 different UK members on the PCD Facebook page today... Mattel Cars 3 Cars (1:55) have been found at UK Disney Store stores today... Check it out!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not seen any cars 3 stuff yet (as I don't have a Disney store nearby) but I have found the mike case in sainsburys. I bought mike and the dark blue jeff gorvette fan pickup truck (left one eyed mater and the trunkov in clamp) - not sure if there was anything else in this mix? Not sure about everyone else but these new cases, I'm only ever seeing one of each case in one store, one time (been lucky to find some new cars but hope I don't miss rev n go and vinyl toupee if they also appear only in one place for a micro second!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My local sainsburys had cars at 4.49 and deluxe at 6.75. I don't think this is a national price however as another store I visited had no sign of this reduction (could be worth a price check though if you find anything worth buying in sainburys?)

Comment

wife found this stuff in disney and bought me smokey
                          just about the same time I found a cars 3 unopened outer in tesco, couldnt buy as wernt on file, maybe shouldnt be on sales floor area, had a look at them, the smokey on the blister looks alot better than the actual pickup, also dont think much of the front of the blisters and on inspection with ru5ty the cardboard aint even as thick
                          so genuine collectors and evil bayers, you know who you are, may get out there, dont think i,ll be buying too much

Comment

Here is one for Nigel, right time and place so was able to grab the box and take it home with me.

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                              My local sainsburys had cars at 4.49 and deluxe at 6.75. I don't think this is a national price however as another store I visited had no sign of this reduction (could be worth a price check though if you find anything worth buying in sainburys?)

Yes the store I went to on Monday had Deluxe reduced but went back on Wednesday to pick a couple up for forum member Stuart W and the price had gone back up. At the Sainsbury's closest to me they restocked with Deluxe on Monday. It was a new case with Brian fee clamp, Charlie Cargo and the 2 hauler cabs.

Comment

My local tesco also had the deluxe down to £7.50

Comment

Working...
                                X