Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found cars 3 top trumps in asda, thats the set now

Comment

• Nothing to report at the moment, still never seen rev n go or vinyl t in the wild and every retailer is still just filling up on cars 3 cases, but nothing new I need, just the same stuff, over and over again in the extreme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• true, nothing out there at all, in summary
        cars 2 , great merchandise, crap film
        cars 3 , rubbish merchandise, great film,
        weird

Comment

• LOL love the frank summary there boogity!

I think the Cars 3 stuff is alright personally. But the distribution is the same dismal modus operandi that Mattel has been dishing out for some time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            LOL love the frank summary there boogity!

I think the Cars 3 stuff is alright personally. But the distribution is the same dismal modus operandi that Mattel has been dishing out for some time now.
            I agree entirely with you and Boog. I have all but forgot about Cars 3 ever coming out because the only merchandise in the stores is what was there before the movie was even out. It's like it's a one-time promotion not a continuous collector line

Comment

• There were Francesscos, Finns, Maters and McQs for ages during the initial push of Cars 2. I don't see a big difference between 2 & 3 in that regard. Granted the 2-3 new releases per case. Is only going to fortify the peg warming. But short of the cars "art" it seems business as usual to me. With any luck Kmart will have a $1 sale again. And flush out all the case A & B stuff. But it'll be slow for some time I'm sure, barring any such purge.

Comment

• lads, what you two have to remember is that you two are in the good old us of a!
                anyway a couple of nice wee finds today.. mini racers, got two, florida ramone and fabulous lighting mcqueen, I love this range, made my day, does anyone know the codes from 16 upwards?

Comment

• nearly forgot, sussed this out, its new to me , but maybe not to the rest of you
                  there are two types of cars 3 international mater cards, one has the standard peg attachment and the other has the little plastic attachment, the first has the words mater/metp on it whilst the second has mater/martin/mate on it. the backs are different too with other european lingo versions of mater on them !
                  also noticed this was the same format with mcqueen

Comment

• I have noticed this aswell boogity, It is strange with the Clipstrip cards, most of them have less languages on them but Mater and Sarge actually have more languages on the front. I have also found the same with the International Cards with normal hooks in the Disney Store and Morrisons.

I am still finding plenty of Cars 3 Lightning McQueen errors with Chip Gearings name tag on the front, mostly at Sainsburry's.

Comment

• True it is a different breed o' cat over here. If it makes you feel better I paid the equivalent of 8.54£ for a Deluxe. And 5.43£ for a single today at Kohl's today. I felt European just a little.

Comment

• It would appear that the 'G' case with Ralph Carlow (Lil Torquey Pistons), Jack DePost (Tow Cap) and Cigalert is exlusive to Smyths Toy Superstores in the UK and Ireland. All stores got around 20 of these cases. There's been plenty of all these cars on all my recent visits and plenty of unopened cases at all the stores too (if you want cars without their £5.99 price ticket on them)!

The Smyths website also list the full set of singles due for UK release. It looks like wave two will hit the stores in September and October.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...c/SM0601010702

One for Boogity ...

I gave in to tempatation!

The ASDA sale (£4 per car) was just to much to resist. I bought around 20 cars (all the racers and second generation racers plus a few others) from cases 965A, 965B and 965F from ASDA. Oh well!

I also bought Ralph Carlow and Jack DePost at Smyths too (at £5.99 each).

Comment

• Just stopped by an ASDA today, nice to see that they have started selling the Jada 1/24 models, they were priced at £21.97.

IMG_3434.jpg

I only bought the Rust-Eze Racing Centre Lightning McQueen, i thought this was exclusive to Target.
                          I bought the Jackson Storm, Dinoco Cruz Ramirez and Fabulous Lighting McQueen from the Target website at the weekend whilst they had a free international shipping offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                            Just stopped by an ASDA today, nice to see that they have started selling the Jada 1/24 models, they were priced at £21.97.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4748[/ATTACH]

I only bought the Rust-Eze Racing Centre Lightning McQueen, i thought this was exclusive to Target.
                            I bought the Jackson Storm, Dinoco Cruz Ramirez and Fabulous Lighting McQueen from the Target website at the weekend whilst they had a free international shipping offer.
                            jada 1.24th , wwill have to check that, what did they have rb?

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                              It would appear that the 'G' case with Ralph Carlow (Lil Torquey Pistons), Jack DePost (Tow Cap) and Cigalert is exlusive to Smyths Toy Superstores in the UK and Ireland. All stores got around 20 of these cases. There's been plenty of all these cars on all my recent visits and plenty of unopened cases at all the stores too (if you want cars without their £5.99 price ticket on them)!

The Smyths website also list the full set of singles due for UK release. It looks like wave two will hit the stores in September and October.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...c/SM0601010702

One for Boogity ...

I gave in to tempatation!

The ASDA sale (£4 per car) was just to much to resist. I bought around 20 cars (all the racers and second generation racers plus a few others) from cases 965A, 965B and 965F from ASDA. Oh well!

I also bought Ralph Carlow and Jack DePost at Smyths too (at £5.99 each).
                              I knew you couldnt hold out there nige!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                jada 1.24th , wwill have to check that, what did they have rb?
                                They had Cars 3 Lightning McQueen, Rust-Eze Racing Centre Lightning McQueen, Dinoco Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm.

They do look really nice but i noticed a few imperfections such as scratches, the McQueen I received from Target.com has a badly scuffed decal on the side. I have only seen them at a large Asda store.

Comment

Working...
                                X