Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
    found a couple of on the road diecasts in asda living, but at 7.50 I thought better of it.....prob show up in band m in a few weeks at 3.99... on the bright side our friends are down under and have found on the road minis, so that will be a nice surprise when they come home. did anyone see the new ferrari 499p make it public debut at imola last week.... now that be a must have diecast nexxt year
    Boogity, your perception is spot on. I have already found lots of the On The Road singles as well as the new cars releases in B&M over a week ago. Got George New-win and Fliped over for the price of one single. Keep a look out!

Comment

• nice one vd

Comment

• found speed demon in smyths , fair enough with 3 for 2
        also spotted mini on the roads, got ivy. hopefully the others will be coming from down unda in a few weeks

Comment

• Nice finds on Cars On The Road Cars, boogity and VANDANCE.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• The final 2022 (UK) case 96BM first appeared at the end of November at the aptly named B&M stores. There appeared to be no rhyme or reason why some stores got them and others haven't so far. There are three stores on my routes, the smallest store get a regular supply of Cars and Hot Wheels, but the medium and large stores appear to keep getting the XRS Mug and Drag Racers, lots of them!

Smyths followed B&M by getting the 96BM case this week.

I got the six new cars we wanted.

I believe, unless someone can confirm otherwise, cases BE, BH and BL have not appeared in the UK.

This means the following new cars haven't appeared in the UK ...
            Damaged "The King" BH/BL HFB70 1 94735 03634 9 R13A
            Finish Line Lightning McQueen BH HFB46 1 94735 03664 6 R13A
            Keith Kone BH HFB67 1 94735 03636 3 R13A
            Spin Out Lightning McQueen BH HFB57 1 94735 03652 3 R13A
            Racing Centre Cruz Ramirez (Metallic Gold) (COTR) BL HHT69 1 94735 07652 9 R27A
            Kay Pillar (COTR) BL HHV04 1 94735 07651 2 R27A

Comment

• found all the on the road cars in smyths , but wasnt prepared to pay 6.99, saw hem later in day in toymaster at 7.50... i.ll just wait till they come into b and m at 3.99, , yes you right nigel, the b and m stores are hit and miss, the ones you expect to find them in have those new stock of those auld drag racers, heading to galway next week , i,ll see what the exchange rate is there !

Comment

found all the on the road cars in smyths , but wasnt prepared to pay 6.99, saw hem later in day in toymaster at 7.50... i.ll just wait till they come into b and m at 3.99, , yes you right nigel, the b and m stores are hit and miss, the ones you expect to find them in have those new stock of those auld drag racers, heading to galway next week , i,ll see what the exchange rate is there !
                I wish I could be so frugal boogity, I saw all the new cars today and in the excitement I bought the lot! £50 later I got to take home all the new cars from the ‘on the road’ releases. I did get one bargain - the Snowmobile from last year was in stock and reduced to clear at £2. So I felt a little more comfortable with that purchase!

Comment

• found noriyuki in smyths in dundalk, cost me 7.99 euro, ah well we were on our hols... good couple of days in salthill and weather cracker

Comment

• 2 quid for snowmobile , that a winner vandance, putting tree up tomorrow... all the christmas cars stuff coming down including santa car and the snowmobiles

Comment

• hey nige, you getting ready for the big weekend against those f.......
                      watched the morocco game on rte , the lads in the studio had fez,s on after the game , it was funny, after that I turned to ITV, and as for those pundits........I turned off
                      hopefully england game on the beeb

Comment

hey nige, you getting ready for the big weekend against those f.......
                        watched the morocco game on rte , the lads in the studio had fez,s on after the game , it was funny, after that I turned to ITV, and as for those pundits........I turned off
                        hopefully england game on the beeb
                        For a number of reasons, I've only managed to catch a few games. Lots of shocks along the way. Gutted that England lost (to anyone). Good luck to all four semi-finalists and look forward to resumption of Premier League on Boxing Day!

I had a week off at the end of November / beginning of December. With no Premier League football, I turned to my other big hobby, music. Status Quo had a mini-tour of the the UK. Although I've seen them over 100 times, I always wanted to to do the tour and this fitted in / around the England games! I even enjoyed the support, Shakin' Stevens! At Bournemouth International Centre on Wed 30 Nov, I even had a ham salad sandwich and a cuppa! I've never done that before at a concert!

My local Toymaster have the final 2022 case, singles priced at £7.49.

It looks like the 2023 cards are identical and are effectively a continuation of the the 2022 series. Hopefully, the UK will get some of the 'missing' cars? It was rumoured that ASDA had the BL case. If so, that case could turn up elsewhere!

P.S. I loved the World Cup football on TV, but most of the pundits are smug, hypocritical wotsits! Brian Moore was the best pundit. it wasn't all about him! Now the pundits are 'stars'!

Comment

• bided me time and just found cars on the road in b and m in antrim at 3.99 , missed the chevy chase one unfortunately, they look good.
                          as for the footy, turned that off after the final argie pen went in....
                          roll on 2023 everybody

Comment

• nige, hope youre talking bout brian moore the footy one and not that other rugger tube! opps hope he doesnt read this or i not see 2023!!!!

Comment

• The first 2023 case (96CB) started to appear at B&M Stores across the UK just before Christmas.

I've seen the remnants at a number of stores on my recent travels.

Just after Christmas, I scored Gearsten Marshall and Kay Pillar-Durev from a small B&M Store.

On my travels on Monday, I scored Racing Centre Cruz Ramirez (Metallic Gold) and Cruisin' Lightning McQueen.

Even better that they are £3.99 (GBP) at B&M stores!

If they can knock them out at that price ...

Comment

nige, hope youre talking bout brian moore the footy one and not that other rugger tube! opps hope he doesnt read this or i not see 2023!!!!
                                Oh, yes. Brian Moore, the late ITV football commentator. Although he was involved with Gillingham FC, he was known as Mr. London as he was employed by Thames TV / London Weekend TV, in the days when we had genuine local TV in the UK, not the same old, same old, out of touch offerings we now get from BBC / ITV / Sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X