No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone found 2022 singles case L in the UK? Really want Fred and Damaged King! Thanks

Comment

• A few weeks ago, I saw the remnants of a case on ASDA. The dates matched what would've been 96BL case in the UK. As I didn't see any others, I didn't report it on here.

As it was only a partial siting, where the cars could've come from another assortment, I couldn't prove it one way or another.

If you see any Cars in the UK with a R30A date on the card (or R27A on the car), that might help to solve that mystery.

I don't believe that cases BE and BH were released in the UK?

These were my siting's for 2022 ...
      Case Case BA Case BB Case BC Case BD Case BE Case BF Case BG Case BH Case BJ Case BK Case BL Case BM
      USA Feb 2022 Mar 2022 Feb 2022 May 2022 May 2022 May 2022 Jun 2022 Jul 2022 Aug 2022 Sep 2022 Sep 2022 Oct 2022
      Date P38A P45A P48A P50A R05A R08A R10A R13A R19A R23A R27A R29A
      UK Jan 2022 Mar 2022 Apr 2022 Apr 2022 Jul 2022 Aug 2022 Aug 2022 Sep 2022 Nov 2022 Nov 2022
      Date P38A P52A P52A R01/03A R07A R09A R16A R19A R21A R24A R30A? R34A
      Store Smyths Sainsbury Sainsbury B&M Smyths B&M Smyths Smyths ASDA? B&M
      Store ASDA Smyths Smyths Hamleys Morrisons Sainsbury Smyths
      Store Toym Hamleys Sainsbury B&M Toymaster
      Store Sainsbury Hamleys

Comment

• Thanks niftynigel! Yes I also need Spin Out McQueen and Finish Line McQueen. Really annoying that we don't get every case. Hopefully some might get a re-release in 2023

Comment

• bought the metallic cruz and tailgate in b and m, found a couple of other on the road cars, cant rem the names off hand

Comment

• Found Gearsten Marshall and Kay Pillar in B&M, all £3.99 each…

Comment

• A coupe of new cars in Smyths today. Found and bought heyday Leroy Hemming and Crusty Rotor for now.

also Asda have Cars half price for the minute.
              Last edited by VANDANCE; 01-26-2023, 02:41 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Also picked up a racing Centre Cruz, Tailgate and left the rest of the case, including Gearsten Marshall

Comment

• bought gearsten in b and m...............nothing else to report

Comment

• found a storm and a blue mcqueen pez dispenser in the range, well chuffed as I had a mcq from cars 1 and cars 2 , mind got 2 tubes of pez,s with them back in the day, only 1 now

Comment

• Nice finds, VANDANCE and boogity... As always, thank you for sharing your information, niftynigel... thanks for posting, Justin.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found the Cars on the road Salt Fever 9 pack with exclusive Peggy Liner in Smyth's Ipswich yesterday. £59.99 though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin View Post
                          Found the Cars on the road Salt Fever 9 pack with exclusive Peggy Liner in Smyth's Ipswich yesterday. £59.99 though!
                          Nice find Justin! Too bad it is a high price at approximately £6.67 per Car... in the US it's still $39.99 on Walmart.com (when available but very limited) - it's been found in Ross stores at $16.99 but neither Ross store I checked in Indianapolis had it in stock and I have to go over 60 miles to get to my nearest Ross store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• the car with the brain in smyths, but I bought the cars on the road colour changer dinosaur, cant rem his name off hand, cool dude too

Comment

• The cars dinosaur colour changers and mini racers cars are really nice and make a pleasant change! I hope there are plans to release in metal soon, as part of the 1:55 On The Road die-cast line. Not found anything else recently due to repeats of the same cases being restocked in my area.

Comment

• Found 2023 Case F with the Silver 100 Anniversary Cars in my local B&M. Shame that they seem to have skipped cases D and E

Comment

• cac1959
                                  cac1959 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Awesome find, Justin! Congratulations!
                              Working...
                              X