• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Great find, boogity!

• niftynigel
    replied
    I found a couple of unopened 96CF cases (0333A1) (S05A) at Smyths in Charlton, London the other day.

I picked up the six Disney 100 singles, Claire Gunz'er and Cryptid Buster Lightning McQueen. That's the largest number of new Cars I've purchased for some time!

I also saw fresh 96CC cases at Toymaster and Morrisons. That's the first cases I've seen at both of those shops in a long time.

The current situation (for 2023) would appear to be...

Smyths - 96CF, 96CD, 96CC. Price £6.99.

B&M - 96CF, 96CB. Price £3.99.

ALDI - 96CC (First known appearance of Cars at ALDI). Price £4.99.

Morrisons - 96CC. Price £7.50.

Toymaster - 96CE, 96CC. Price £7.99 or £7.49.

ASDA and Sainsburys are only stocking Cars occasionally. ASDA had a 'clipstrip' variant of the 96CB case a few weeks back.

Tesco appear to have given up on Cars and Hot Wheels or maybe just Mattel totally?
    Last edited by niftynigel; 05-09-2023, 11:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found the sally 100 in smyths, that all. roll on 1st may and the lego le mans pug,,,

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    I found a few new cars in B&M at the weekend, a circus mini van, cryptid buster LMQ and a few others. Still £3.99 so good value

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post

He’s probably relocated to deepest darkest Europe somewhere, the form appears to be much better abroad!
    I haven't posted as I haven't found any new Cars for weeks!

I've paid a couple of visits to Smyths in search of Doug Crankel, but none of the Smyths on my routes have had that case. Now there's a new case...CF!

Congratulations to everyone who has found the CF case with all the Disney 100 cars in them!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nice one!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    wheres davey moyes, hasnt been on for a while, prob crying over his footy!
    He’s probably relocated to deepest darkest Europe somewhere, the form appears to be much better abroad!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    wheres davey moyes, hasnt been on for a while, prob crying over his footy!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    didnt know about the 9 pack, the peggy liner looks good, can someone remind me what these silver 100 cars are as I havnt seen them, well , maybe I have and its not registering
    someone is beating me to it , in the local b and m now... hasnt been one thing there in past few visits
    smyths reduced the chevy chase estate to 5 quid, griswold, bought that as I hadnt got it and also the wee jap car to a quid, never bought it back in the day as I didnt like some of that range, didnt tempt me for a quid neither, begins with a c, ah chisaki, there was tons of the little madams

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    Found 2023 Case F with the Silver 100 Anniversary Cars in my local B&M. Shame that they seem to have skipped cases D and E

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    The cars dinosaur colour changers and mini racers cars are really nice and make a pleasant change! I hope there are plans to release in metal soon, as part of the 1:55 On The Road die-cast line. Not found anything else recently due to repeats of the same cases being restocked in my area.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    the car with the brain in smyths, but I bought the cars on the road colour changer dinosaur, cant rem his name off hand, cool dude too

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Justin View Post
    Found the Cars on the road Salt Fever 9 pack with exclusive Peggy Liner in Smyth's Ipswich yesterday. £59.99 though!
    Nice find Justin! Too bad it is a high price at approximately £6.67 per Car... in the US it's still $39.99 on Walmart.com (when available but very limited) - it's been found in Ross stores at $16.99 but neither Ross store I checked in Indianapolis had it in stock and I have to go over 60 miles to get to my nearest Ross store.

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    Found the Cars on the road Salt Fever 9 pack with exclusive Peggy Liner in Smyth's Ipswich yesterday. £59.99 though!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds, VANDANCE and boogity... As always, thank you for sharing your information, niftynigel... thanks for posting, Justin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X