Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    2 quid for snowmobile , that a winner vandance, putting tree up tomorrow... all the christmas cars stuff coming down including santa car and the snowmobiles

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found noriyuki in smyths in dundalk, cost me 7.99 euro, ah well we were on our hols... good couple of days in salthill and weather cracker

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    found all the on the road cars in smyths , but wasnt prepared to pay 6.99, saw hem later in day in toymaster at 7.50... i.ll just wait till they come into b and m at 3.99, , yes you right nigel, the b and m stores are hit and miss, the ones you expect to find them in have those new stock of those auld drag racers, heading to galway next week , i,ll see what the exchange rate is there !
    I wish I could be so frugal boogity, I saw all the new cars today and in the excitement I bought the lot! £50 later I got to take home all the new cars from the ‘on the road’ releases. I did get one bargain - the Snowmobile from last year was in stock and reduced to clear at £2. So I felt a little more comfortable with that purchase!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found all the on the road cars in smyths , but wasnt prepared to pay 6.99, saw hem later in day in toymaster at 7.50... i.ll just wait till they come into b and m at 3.99, , yes you right nigel, the b and m stores are hit and miss, the ones you expect to find them in have those new stock of those auld drag racers, heading to galway next week , i,ll see what the exchange rate is there !

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    The final 2022 (UK) case 96BM first appeared at the end of November at the aptly named B&M stores. There appeared to be no rhyme or reason why some stores got them and others haven't so far. There are three stores on my routes, the smallest store get a regular supply of Cars and Hot Wheels, but the medium and large stores appear to keep getting the XRS Mug and Drag Racers, lots of them!

Smyths followed B&M by getting the 96BM case this week.

I got the six new cars we wanted.

I believe, unless someone can confirm otherwise, cases BE, BH and BL have not appeared in the UK.

This means the following new cars haven't appeared in the UK ...
    Damaged "The King" BH/BL HFB70 1 94735 03634 9 R13A
    Finish Line Lightning McQueen BH HFB46 1 94735 03664 6 R13A
    Keith Kone BH HFB67 1 94735 03636 3 R13A
    Spin Out Lightning McQueen BH HFB57 1 94735 03652 3 R13A
    Racing Centre Cruz Ramirez (Metallic Gold) (COTR) BL HHT69 1 94735 07652 9 R27A
    Kay Pillar (COTR) BL HHV04 1 94735 07651 2 R27A

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds on Cars On The Road Cars, boogity and VANDANCE.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found speed demon in smyths , fair enough with 3 for 2
    also spotted mini on the roads, got ivy. hopefully the others will be coming from down unda in a few weeks

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nice one vd

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    found a couple of on the road diecasts in asda living, but at 7.50 I thought better of it.....prob show up in band m in a few weeks at 3.99... on the bright side our friends are down under and have found on the road minis, so that will be a nice surprise when they come home. did anyone see the new ferrari 499p make it public debut at imola last week.... now that be a must have diecast nexxt year
    Boogity, your perception is spot on. I have already found lots of the On The Road singles as well as the new cars releases in B&M over a week ago. Got George New-win and Fliped over for the price of one single. Keep a look out!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found a couple of on the road diecasts in asda living, but at 7.50 I thought better of it.....prob show up in band m in a few weeks at 3.99... on the bright side our friends are down under and have found on the road minis, so that will be a nice surprise when they come home. did anyone see the new ferrari 499p make it public debut at imola last week.... now that be a must have diecast nexxt year

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    watched about 6 of the on the road shorts the other day, some wernt great would have to say, my favs were the salt pans one and the circus one, some good cars too, the haunted house one was frankly rubbish, as was the trucks one, mind it prob for a 4 year old
    Last edited by boogity; 11-03-2022, 11:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations, niftynigel! I've yet to see case BK in a store - I have received a few of the Cars from a friend and have another friend sending me the remaining Cars that I want from the case.

• niftynigel
    replied
    Sainsburys have just got the BK case, two of each per store.
    I tried to buy one of each of the new cars, but they hadn't been put in the system.
    ​​​​​​.
    The first store flatly refused to sell them and promptly removed all cars, about 60 plus, from the shelves!
    ​​​​​​.
    I went to another store. The helpful customer service lady found a barcode and scanned them in one-by-one!
    ​​​​​​.
    Those eight cars lightened my wallet by £56.
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    I too was in oxford st on the day before the london marathon, walked from british museum to disney shop, Oxford st was packed out, disney shop was pretty poor I must say, didnt venture to hamleys as I knew what the outcome would be , plus I had enough to do the following day
    went to B and M when I got home to Belfast, found Colin, nice car and on the road Mcqueen, at 3.99 each , ye cant beat that, clearly they got the march on Smyths.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I was in Oxford Street the other day for the Uriah Heep concert at London Palladium.

I popped into Hamleys.

They had singles case BF, priced at £14 each! With the current exchange rate that's about 15-16 USD / Euros!

They had Colour Changers at £20.

Disney Store had loads more 2021 cars at £7.50.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X