• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    thanks to nigel, finally got on the site, havnt found much at all
    Apart from not buying much, I've continued to have problems getting on the PCD, but it appears that's all sorted now!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    New mini racers in Asda today. Mr Drippy as a single, Tex, Todd, Tokyo drift Mater and other rereleases.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    New mini racers in Asda today. Mr Drippy as a single, Tex, Todd, Tokyo drift Mater and other rereleases.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    I almost forgot to add, whilst shopping in the discount store B&M at the weekend, they had Cars singles (usually full of XRS Racers and Rocket Racing singles) but this time, Jimmy Lugwrench was sat on the front of the display along with a few other htf singles.!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found metallic snot rod and metallic Union Jack Ramone whilst out and about today. Man, where has that case been hiding..?

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found the Pixar Cars 2022 mix B on clip strips, have all the cars already but decided to buy a few just for the novelty of the new blisters and card designs

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Great find on the Racing Red Jackson Storm, VANDANCE... some of those, especially Mater, were very limited release.

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found a racing red Jackson Storm in Morrisons on the clipstrips. Appears to be multiple mixes out there at the moment. My local Toymaster had Hot wheels in for the first time since November. They should have got Pixar Cars too but despite putting the order in, none arrived on the delivery.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Asda were putting out clipstrips yesterday and I happened to grab the case code on the box. All 2021 cars and the case number is 963E and there was another stamp below of 2751A1. The box is much bigger than a standard case of cars but it did say on the box 24 pieces. Shame we are still getting lots of last years releases coming back

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    thanks to nigel, finally got on the site, havnt found much at all

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I forgot to say that I purchased a Kris Revstopski (with Yellow flag) too.

Sainsburys have also got the 96AM case. I've not seen them in all stores, but those where I have seen there appear to have had two cases. Hydraulic Ramone and Racing Red Lightning McQueen are the two cars to disappear the quickest.

Smyths' website is showing that the 96AM case is due to come into stock between 21-31 January.

ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco and Toymaster appear to have nothing or very little at the moment.

The Entertainer have Rocket Racers, Wintertime Singles and Mud Racers - lots of all of them.

The 96AM case is P31A and P32A.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Great find, niftynigel! Congratulations! This is also one of the first times I've heard that the first singles case from 2022 has been found... I'll check the Smyth's website... I have no idea as far as contents of the 2022 cases as of today (January 18, 2022).

• niftynigel
    replied
    On my way back from West Ham United v. Leeds United in the FA Cup, I stopped off at London Bridge Station. I was walking past the small Hamleys store, when I noticed they had some new cars, the first time I'd seen any cars in Hamleys for a very long time!

All the ones at the front looked to be repeats, but then I noticed Kris Revstopski (with Yellow flag). Yes, they had a fresh 96AM case! I picked up a Hydraulic Ramone, Millie and Racing Red Lightning McQueen!

I had purchased a Corgi Diecast Back To The Future at Regent Street, just after Christmas, so I had a £5 voucher to spend, so the four cars cost £27. Well pleased!

As Hamleys have now got this case, that means it must be a general circulation case, so it could turn up anywhere!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Smyths have the first 2022 singles case. The blister packs are smaller and the cars are more tightly packed, which makes them look smaller and not as good IMO.

I guess the cases / cartons will be smaller too?

Still 24 to a case / carton?

It's probably Mattel's contribution to reduced packaging as they probably consider that *everyone* opens the packaging and throws the packaging away. If we all did, maybe a good move?

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Hi to all and happy new year! I hope you all have a fantastic 2022 and find all the cars you need to keep the hobby going!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X