No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Chris, yes I opened Pam at the weekend and it’s a great little character with the drum kit! She’s been put in between Rocky and Eddie from the heavy metal mater release, and uncle toppilno’s pitty band!! Jam session is on tonight!!

Comment

• found ducky in sainsbury, cracker wee car, also found 3 pack mini racers with the mexican ramone in it

Comment

• Good range showing up in supermarkets around me, AG case in both Sainsbury’s and Asda, also picked up a metallic Snot Rod from Sainsbury’s. Shame haven’t seen any AB cases...

Finally found a Faregame at the Disney Store too at the weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
          Good range showing up in supermarkets around me, AG case in both Sainsbury’s and Asda, also picked up a metallic Snot Rod from Sainsbury’s. Shame haven’t seen any AB cases...

Finally found a Faregame at the Disney Store too at the weekend!
          Thanks for the tip off!

I went to a few local Sainsburys and ASDA last night. It appears that Sainsburys have at least two AG cases per store, with a couple who clearly had more than two cases.

Anyway, I picked up Lizzie (one of my favourites), Muddy Rust-Eze Racing Centre Lightning McQueen and Hot Rod Louise Nash to go with Pam Wheeldarrow and View Zeen Racing Tractor that I picked up on Saturday at an ASDA in East London.

The only case that hasn't appeared so far is the AB case or a variation of it - Disney Store quite often get a their own assortments. So far this year, their AA and AC assortments have mirrored the general circulation cases.

Comment

• ASDA have entered into a partnership with The Entertainer. Initially, five stores including the huge Kingston Vale store are part of the experiment. The Entertainer will be responsible for product range and pricing. As The Entertainer don't generally sell current / mainline stuff, what does this mean for the current singles?

Kingston Vale had two cases of Rocket Racers on Saturday at £5 each. No other Cars products in store.

Comment

• Awesome finds, boogity, rossibutton, and niftynigel! Congratulations! Case AB had an extremely limited release... I ordered a case through Get Me Collectibles when they first got it... I only saw remnants of the case at a few Walgreen's (pharmacy chain) stores and never the Racing Red Mater... it's not even been available in quantity on eBay.

And yes, I've opened Pam Wheeldarrow as well, VANDANCE - the drum kit is a great accessory.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• saw a reduced to clear sel on the disney cars in tesco today, 6.25, maybe they not doing them anymore

Comment

• After the flurry of new cases, it's gone a bit quiet in the UK!

I was out and about over the weekend. I went to a Smyths. They had plenty of the AF case plus plenty of the final 2020 case.

I was about to pass on the cars, when I noticed something odd about Snot Rod!

Yes, it was the 2020 Scavenger Hunt Metallic Snot Rod. I've never seen it in store before.

Metallic Snot Rod was in the US 946N (N29A) and international 962D (N31A) case, but he was missing from the UK 962F (N32A) case.

Instead of Metallic Snot Rod and 2no. Raoul CaRoule (silver), there was only one Raoul in the 962F case. Mattel UK substituted them with two regular Snot Rods!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                    After the flurry of new cases, it's gone a bit quiet in the UK!

I was out and about over the weekend. I went to a Smyths. They had plenty of the AF case plus plenty of the final 2020 case.

I was about to pass on the cars, when I noticed something odd about Snot Rod!

Yes, it was the 2020 Scavenger Hunt Metallic Snot Rod. I've never seen it in store before.

Metallic Snot Rod was in the US 946N (N29A) and international 962D (N31A) case, but he was missing from the UK 962F (N32A) case.

Instead of Metallic Snot Rod and 2no. Raoul CaRoule (silver), there was only one Raoul in the 962F case. Mattel UK substituted them with two regular Snot Rods!
                    Congratulations on finding the Scavenger Hunt Metallic Snot Rod in a Smyths, niftynigel! That case was very limited in the US - I never saw it in a store... I got one from Get Me Collectibles, and another from my friend Scott (BigMOCats).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Had a good surprise today... 2021 2-packs in The Entertainer! First time I’ve seen any 2-packs since last year at Toytown with the Eli Turnpike case! Just need the deluxe’s now...

Also a faregame from the Disney Store
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Wow! What great finds in the 2-Packs! Does that mean that ASDA are going to be selling them, or at least the experimental ones with The Entertainer in them?

Apart from Mater and Lightning McQueen, what other 2-Packs were there?

Comment

• I’m hoping that’s the case although there’s no Asda’s near me with the entertainer,

It was the first 2021 case,

DXV99-963G
                          2x Mater & Lightning McQueen With Racing Wheels
                          2x Jackson Storm & Laura Spinwell
                          2x Ryan “Inside” Laney & Eric Braker
                          2x Bobby Swift & Brick Yardley
                          1x Heyday Junior Moon & Heyday Leroy Heming
                          1x Hit & Run
                          1x Erik Lanley & Alex Carville
                          1x Rusty Rusteze & Dusty Rusteze

Nothing totally new but first Thailand variations of Rusty & Dusty and unibody variations of Ryan “Inside” Laney & Eric Braker

I‘m hoping they get the previous case being the last case of 2020 for Jackson Storms crewchief and pitty

Comment

• Great finds, rossibutton! The 2 packs have not been as widely distributed as in previous years... I found Faregame in a local store months after it first appeared.

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                              I’m hoping that’s the case although there’s no Asda’s near me with the entertainer,

It was the first 2021 case,

DXV99-963G
                              2x Mater & Lightning McQueen With Racing Wheels
                              2x Jackson Storm & Laura Spinwell
                              2x Ryan “Inside” Laney & Eric Braker
                              2x Bobby Swift & Brick Yardley
                              1x Heyday Junior Moon & Heyday Leroy Heming
                              1x Hit & Run
                              1x Erik Lanley & Alex Carville
                              1x Rusty Rusteze & Dusty Rusteze

Nothing totally new but first Thailand variations of Rusty & Dusty and unibody variations of Ryan “Inside” Laney & Eric Braker

I‘m hoping they get the previous case being the last case of 2020 for Jackson Storms crewchief and pitty
                              Thanks, there's a couple in there I wouldn't mind getting, but at £12.50 a pop, I think I'll give them a miss (for what maybe a single car)!

I think there was a similar US case (957H) that had Double Dutch Daley & Fabulous Hudson Hornet and Speedy Comet & Parker Brakeston in it?

It would be nice to think that The Entertainer (and Toymaster) might get the NASCAR singles at some stage!?
                              Last edited by niftynigel; 06-25-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• found nothing new in the entertainer today, passed disney shop, didnt go in , dandered home , well cycled home

Comment

Working...
                                X