No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whilst in Glasgow, Scotland recently, I found a Hamleys. They had 2022 singles for £9. With the current exchange rates, that's about $11 or 11 Euros. Ouch!

Comment

• Ooooh expensive! Came across the first ‘on the road’ cars today at the Entertainer, only colour changers but nice to see!
      Attached Files

Comment

• The 96BG case has arrived at B&M Stores. Date stamp: R16A

They are priced at £3.99.

I purchased a Lightning McQueen with Rusteze sign,
        Ramone (Green)
        Mater with Balloon

Unlike other ones shown on various websites, Ramone (Green) is just called Ramone rather than Ramone Green!

The 2021 case 96AL has recently appeared at the Disney Store, Oxford Street. Nice to see 'new' cars albeit old ones on very good cards!

Comment

• Nice finds, VANDANCE and niftynigel... the Cars on the Road Color Changers are also showing up in the US... the cartoons are supposed to arrive on Disney+ starting on September 8, 2022.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Maybe it's a sign of where Disney think Cars is in the toys world, but in the past there would've been a separate serious / case assortments for the On The Road series.
            As Mattel are putting them in regular cases, this would appear to be a significant downgrade of the Cars series.
            Cars has been around since 2006, it's been a good run (so far)!

Comment

• spotted a few on the road playsets in smyths, no cars tho

Comment

• The 96BJ case is currently being rolled out to Smyths. It would appear that they have been getting two cases each, although not all stores had them by the weekend.
                I purchased new cars Bertha Butterswagon, Dana Crankoff, Revney Grillante and repeats Bling Bling Lightning McQueen, Yellow Hydraulic Ramone and Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag.

Comment

• spotted them today, also spotted a display lego mclaren which looked superb

Comment

• Hi all! Had a bit of luck in Smyths this week. Scored George New-Win, Colin Bohrev and Lee Race. Also picked up my first on the road diecast, Speed Demon. All Cars are 3 for 2 so got a good price too!

Comment

• they were indeed good finds, was in smyths and b and m but nought

Comment

• I was in Oxford Street the other day for the Uriah Heep concert at London Palladium.

I popped into Hamleys.

They had singles case BF, priced at £14 each! With the current exchange rate that's about 15-16 USD / Euros!

They had Colour Changers at £20.

Disney Store had loads more 2021 cars at £7.50.

Comment

• I too was in oxford st on the day before the london marathon, walked from british museum to disney shop, Oxford st was packed out, disney shop was pretty poor I must say, didnt venture to hamleys as I knew what the outcome would be , plus I had enough to do the following day
                          went to B and M when I got home to Belfast, found Colin, nice car and on the road Mcqueen, at 3.99 each , ye cant beat that, clearly they got the march on Smyths.

Comment

• Sainsburys have just got the BK case, two of each per store.
                            I tried to buy one of each of the new cars, but they hadn't been put in the system.
                            ​​​​​​.
                            The first store flatly refused to sell them and promptly removed all cars, about 60 plus, from the shelves!
                            ​​​​​​.
                            I went to another store. The helpful customer service lady found a barcode and scanned them in one-by-one!
                            ​​​​​​.
                            Those eight cars lightened my wallet by £56.
                            ​​​​

Comment

• cac1959
                              cac1959 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Congratulations, niftynigel! I've yet to see case BK in a store - I have received a few of the Cars from a friend and have another friend sending me the remaining Cars that I want from the case.

• watched about 6 of the on the road shorts the other day, some wernt great would have to say, my favs were the salt pans one and the circus one, some good cars too, the haunted house one was frankly rubbish, as was the trucks one, mind it prob for a 4 year old
                            Last edited by boogity; 11-03-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• found a couple of on the road diecasts in asda living, but at 7.50 I thought better of it.....prob show up in band m in a few weeks at 3.99... on the bright side our friends are down under and have found on the road minis, so that will be a nice surprise when they come home. did anyone see the new ferrari 499p make it public debut at imola last week.... now that be a must have diecast nexxt year

Comment

Working...
                              X