No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ta for info on smyths, took a saunter in , although the 3 for 2 was one there wasnt much stock, I did notice however that they had the mini racers, found no 61 but cant rem what that is, so as it was 2.99 I left it, on the way out passed the clearance section and they had the gale beaufort hauler, playset at a tenner, fhis resulted in my first cars purchase for well over a month, pretty chuffed with that
    one bit of useless info I found out was that smyths have bought the german tru outlets, so there you go

bad weekend of sport eh nigel

Comment

• Compared to last weekend, this weekend wasn't too bad. West Ham United got an undeserved win against doomed Huddersfield Town. The previous week was the bad one, with the Hammers, Harlequins and my local football team all being on the wrong side of big defeats! Two of those teams had a weekend off this weekend, but by the manner of their defeats the time off started last weekend!

Comment

• Smyths appeared to have had five of the 975M case per store. I've only seen three Leroy Heming's across all the stores I've visited. One I purchased, one I left and the first one I saw on a badly torn card.

Comment

• Hope your sitting down U.K collectors...Asda yields a fresh clip strip assortment, after what feels like almost a year of the same castings, I clocked Ritchie Gunzit and Cam Spinner staring back at me from the depths of the cereal isle! I also picked up Mater with #95 hat. There were 4 strips scattered about the store and each clip strip were only half full (half term where I am folks so those pesky kids beat me too it!) Nevertheless I was happy to see new next gen racers. The card has no j hook and are on Euro card with the Greek name printed below the English name and a single picture on the back.
          Last edited by VANDANCE; 04-10-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
            Hope your sitting down U.K collectors...Asda yields a fresh clip strip assortment, after what feels like almost a year of the same castings, I clocked Ritchie Gunzit and Cad Spinner staring back at me from the depths of the cereal isle! I also picked up Mater with #95 hat. There were 4 strips scattered about the store and each clip strip were only half full (half term where I am folks so those pesky kids beat me too it!) Nevertheless I was happy to see new next gen racers. The card has no j hook and are on Euro card with the Greek name printed below the English name and a single picture on the back.
            Awesome finds, VANDANCE! Congratulations! Hopefully Asda gets new product throughout the UK;

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• well I actually found something today
              in tesco, mini bags, leroy 60 and filmore 62, at 1.70, well chuffed
              also cars were reduced to 4.30, it hard to say if they has been sitting out the back or just in, dunno what number it is but they had francesco and vinyl topee etc
              also the mini hauler was down to 15 something
              nice to see some effort being made and at a decent price, wonder what prices asda are

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                Hope your sitting down U.K collectors...Asda yields a fresh clip strip assortment, after what feels like almost a year of the same castings, I clocked Ritchie Gunzit and Cam Spinner staring back at me from the depths of the cereal isle! I also picked up Mater with #95 hat. There were 4 strips scattered about the store and each clip strip were only half full (half term where I am folks so those pesky kids beat me too it!) Nevertheless I was happy to see new next gen racers. The card has no j hook and are on Euro card with the Greek name printed below the English name and a single picture on the back.
                Thanks for the heads up Vandance! I picked up Richie Gunzit and Cam Spinner. I saw a Matter with #95 sign, but on a very badly bent card, so I left that one! Boggity - they were priced at Ł6.47 each.

Comment

• Mattel have resumed deliveries to Hamleys in Regent Street. Guess what? They've got more of the 975A case!

Disney Store in Oxford Street looked like it had a load more of that case too! Even though that case has been around for about TEN months, the newer cars still sell well, leaving plenty of peg-warmers!

Comment

• found no 60 bobby swift yesterday in tescos, think thats me up to date now

Comment

• well all that case in tescos is away, so it proves that given a good price and good stock cars still sell, its not rocket science mattel, man up!

Comment

• Nice finds, boogity, VANDANCE, and niftynigel!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• CRACKER WEE FIND IN TKMAX, 19 piece small plastic set of cars 3 characters in a see tru mack display cardboard case, maybe a bit naff for some but made my day,
                          at 3.99 it is pretty good, great mack dr damage fritter and arvey, bit bigger than mini racers, made by tomy

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                            CRACKER WEE FIND IN TKMAX, 19 piece small plastic set of cars 3 characters in a see tru mack display cardboard case, maybe a bit naff for some but made my day,
                            at 3.99 it is pretty good, great mack dr damage fritter and arvey, bit bigger than mini racers, made by tomy
                            Great to hear about your find, boogity... that's a great price as well.

Comment

• Its all very quiet on here. All the Sainsburys and Tesco's near me seem to have stopped selling singles (only have mini racers). Asda and Smyths still seem to be getting new singles.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Sainsbury's and Tesco's have stopped selling singles, StuartW... we are seeing stores eliminating Cars merchandise in other countries as well - it's happening in more the the USA and UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X