Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    saw a reduced to clear sel on the disney cars in tesco today, 6.25, maybe they not doing them anymore

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Awesome finds, boogity, rossibutton, and niftynigel! Congratulations! Case AB had an extremely limited release... I ordered a case through Get Me Collectibles when they first got it... I only saw remnants of the case at a few Walgreen's (pharmacy chain) stores and never the Racing Red Mater... it's not even been available in quantity on eBay.

And yes, I've opened Pam Wheeldarrow as well, VANDANCE - the drum kit is a great accessory.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    ASDA have entered into a partnership with The Entertainer. Initially, five stores including the huge Kingston Vale store are part of the experiment. The Entertainer will be responsible for product range and pricing. As The Entertainer don't generally sell current / mainline stuff, what does this mean for the current singles?

Kingston Vale had two cases of Rocket Racers on Saturday at £5 each. No other Cars products in store.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
    Good range showing up in supermarkets around me, AG case in both Sainsbury’s and Asda, also picked up a metallic Snot Rod from Sainsbury’s. Shame haven’t seen any AB cases...

Finally found a Faregame at the Disney Store too at the weekend!
    Thanks for the tip off!

I went to a few local Sainsburys and ASDA last night. It appears that Sainsburys have at least two AG cases per store, with a couple who clearly had more than two cases.

Anyway, I picked up Lizzie (one of my favourites), Muddy Rust-Eze Racing Centre Lightning McQueen and Hot Rod Louise Nash to go with Pam Wheeldarrow and View Zeen Racing Tractor that I picked up on Saturday at an ASDA in East London.

The only case that hasn't appeared so far is the AB case or a variation of it - Disney Store quite often get a their own assortments. So far this year, their AA and AC assortments have mirrored the general circulation cases.

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    Good range showing up in supermarkets around me, AG case in both Sainsbury’s and Asda, also picked up a metallic Snot Rod from Sainsbury’s. Shame haven’t seen any AB cases...

Finally found a Faregame at the Disney Store too at the weekend!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found ducky in sainsbury, cracker wee car, also found 3 pack mini racers with the mexican ramone in it

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Thanks Chris, yes I opened Pam at the weekend and it’s a great little character with the drum kit! She’s been put in between Rocky and Eddie from the heavy metal mater release, and uncle toppilno’s pitty band!! Jam session is on tonight!!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    After reading Nifty Nigel’s recent success - congrats on the finds btw! I dropped into a few Asda stores today. Only 1 had new clip strips. I scored Pam Wheeldarrow, muddy racing centre LMQ, Fast Fong, Hot Rod Louise Nash, Jimmy Cables, Blindspot and Brian Spark. Happy to get a number of fresh releases!
    Congratulations on your new Asda finds, VANDANCE! Case AG is a great case!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    After reading Nifty Nigel’s recent success - congrats on the finds btw! I dropped into a few Asda stores today. Only 1 had new clip strips. I scored Pam Wheeldarrow, muddy racing centre LMQ, Fast Fong, Hot Rod Louise Nash, Jimmy Cables, Blindspot and Brian Spark. Happy to get a number of fresh releases!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    As can be seen from my previous post, the UK cases are 96 rather than 95 in the US. I don't know whether 96 is unique to the UK and Ireland? Probably the whole of Europe at least?

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Case 96AF has been found at ASDA and Smyths today. I purchased Robert Jam Jones, Brian Spark, Joe Don Johnson, M Fast Fong, Saludos Amigos Ramone, Lightning McQueen with Cone, Todd Marcus and Racing Red Sally.

Todd Marcus was actually released a few years ago in the UK. He was in the truncated case that appeared at TK Maxx, just before Cars 3 was released. There were just a few. I never saw him, so it's great to finally get him!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    thanks to ru5ty I got the easter buggy in asda, the dream team back in action

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    finally got to the shops, well smyths, assume it was the AE case, but all the good stuff was gone, so bought a trainer cruz reduced to a fiver which I havnt got, bumped into ru5ty, rem him, said anyone buying at 7.00 was in his words, nuts, had to agree, i,ll bide me time....
    asda living , old stuff, our tesco, old stuff too
    headed off to garden centre and bought some plants.......

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Case AA has just started to appear at Tesco.
    United Kingdom - Recap...
    Case AA - Disney Stores; ASDA; Tesco
    Case AB - Not found
    Case AC - Disney Stores; ASDA (Clipstrip version)
    Case AD - Sainsburys; Toymaster
    Case AE - Smyths
    Case AF - ASDA; Smyths
    Case AG - Not found
    Last edited by niftynigel; 05-15-2021, 05:11 PM. Reason: Case AF found in the UK

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds, nigel! Congratulations! I have never seen the Sputter Stop Tractor in a store... Hoping to find case AG singles soon - they are the only ones I still need from the Spring 2021 poster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X