No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it was, went in on monday and a whole case was there had quick look thru but didnt see anything too exciting, went on wed and mater and cruz were the only ones left, looked a bit closer and cruz was the super chase... must have been there all the time...but didnt register the first time around....just goes to show.. you gotta keep checking...

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      yes it was, went in on monday and a whole case was there had quick look thru but didnt see anything too exciting, went on wed and mater and cruz were the only ones left, looked a bit closer and cruz was the super chase... must have been there all the time...but didnt register the first time around....just goes to show.. you gotta keep checking...
      Cheers, I will have a gander in my local shop! Need to find something nice cars related before Christmas (not saying which year tho!) haha

Comment

Disney Stores have got a new 2018 case, their first one for over a year! It's got Lizzie, Maddy McGear and Metallic Mario Andretti in it. Dates around 1988EAA. I grabbed a Mario at £6.29.

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
          Disney Stores have got a new 2018 case, their first one for over a year! It's got Lizzie, Maddy McGear and Metallic Mario Andretti in it. Dates around 1988EAA. I grabbed a Mario at £6.29.
          Great find on the Metallic Mario, niftynigel! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

got my mario in tossa de mar in may!

Comment

Paid like $12 USD shipped for my Mario on Amazon (probably may-ishh too.) So shiny!

Comment

New case is out in UK

975E

Contents are:
                LMQ with racing wheels
                Race Tow Truck
                Jackson Storm x3
                Rusteze RC LMQ x2
                Markus Krankzler
                Chris Roamin x2
                Nigel Gearsley
                Marilyn
                Petro Cartalina
                Rusteze Cruz
                Chick Hicks with headset
                Tailgate
                Shu Todoroki
                Bobby Swift x2
                Cruz as Frances Beltline
                Sheldon Shifter
                Shriram
                Mater x2

Comment

Nice find on the new Singles case, StuartW... many of those have been hard to find... now if only we can find in stores new Cars we don't have.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

found that case in disney, at 6.29 left them where they were, sick of getting ripped off by that mob in town

Comment

• nothing much about apart from the blind bags, a fair bit of price difference between stores, spotted a lady looking thru them in tesco with a list of codes on her phone, got chatting, she asked me if was the legendry boogity or that ginger ru5ty, I told her I was the former, she was well chuffed!!

Comment

• nice wee surprise yesterday in tesco, found metallic dino draftsky scavenger hunt car, well chuffed, clutch aid

Comment

• if anyone is actually interested found sudeep in tesco

Comment

• I am interested to hear this case has hit Tesco! How much are they? I found the same case In Morrisons last week priced at £7 each. I also picked up Carl Clutchen, Adam Parke and metallic Dino Draftsky. All the Tescos near me still have racing centre LMQ and all the assortment from the first cases of cars 3. Been a tough year for collecting but glad to see new cars are about.

Comment

funny that both the cars i got wernt on file, had to get them to scan a mater to buy them on both occasions, assumed the rest scanned

Comment

• The 2018 cases we have had so far in the UK are:

Amended 02.01.2019 - Information from European collectors and dealers. Thanks!

974U (Similar to US 9565) (3197EAA) - Initially at Smyths superstores in September but followed by Disney Stores. Smyths refused the 3no McQueens and the cases were overstickered 8503.

974W/923W (US 957A) (3337EAA) - Again Smyths only so far. No McQueens and overstickered 8502.

974Y (US 957B) - A very limited number appeared at Disney. I've only seen the remnants. Hopefully the case will be more widely distributed in the new year now that 975A has been seen everywhere? Like the early 2018 cases, manufactured at the end of 2017, the cars have Sellotape on them.

975A (US 957F) (0408/1308/2818EAA) - Initially ASDA, then Smyths (8501 no McQueens). Recently, this case has been found at ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco and Hamleys with the later date. The Cars are selling well!

975B (US 957G) - Europe only so far.

975C (US 957J) - Europe only so far.

975D (US 957P) - Disney Store only. Quite a lot still around. Selling well.

975E (US 957R) - Reports that this has just appeared at 'small' stores. Like the 974Y case, I'm looking forward to seeing this case!

975F and 975G have been reported in mainland Europe. I guess they must be US 957S and 957T?

I'll try and post contents for cases I've not reported so far! Later today or tomorrow!
                                Last edited by niftynigel; 01-02-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X