Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
    nice wee surprise yesterday in tesco, found metallic dino draftsky scavenger hunt car, well chuffed, clutch aid
    Great find on the Metallic Dino Draftsky and Sudeep, boogity! Those Cars have yet to appear in the USA...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• has anyone found any of the thomasville stuff over here?

Comment

• No, the Thomasville are currently exclusive to Walmart. Hopefully they might turn up in Asda

Comment

• probably, well maybe not as I havnt seen a thing in asda recently

Comment

• I've been on my travels all over England throughout the last couple of weeks. There appears to be no common situation anywhere, apart from The Entertainer and Toymaster having loads of RDTRIP singles at £3.99. You never know, maybe Fireball Beach and Thomasville Racers will end up there at good prices, rather than the £7.97 as previously found at ASDA!? We can only hope! As a start, it would be great to get some new singles cases on general release. In the London area at least, just about everything to do with Cars sold out for Christmas, so maybe the market is still there?

A manager at The Entertainer told me that that they had been offered Haulers with a RRP of £34.99. They thought that was way too high, especially with the case contents. They were looking at selling them at 'under £20' but with an assurance that there would be more varied contents as they didn't want to be stuck with loads of Wally or Macks!
            Last edited by niftynigel; 01-02-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Just found the last case of the Cars 3 2-Packs at B&M Bargains, picked up a Hit & Run, Heyday Smokey & Doc, Tailgate & Cigalert and High Impact & Jimbo, the other 2 had already gone.

Comment

• Nice finds! That case wasn't distributed very well here in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                  Just found the last case of the Cars 3 2-Packs at B&M Bargains, picked up a Hit & Run, Heyday Smokey & Doc, Tailgate & Cigalert and High Impact & Jimbo, the other 2 had already gone.
                  Great finds, rossibutton! I only found that case one time at one Walmart store - as GotFrank said, it was not distributed well at all in the US.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• good finds rossib... just back from a week in budapest and I came back with zilch... yes absoulutely nought... well found a 3 toy shops and a tesco, some of the stuff I hadnt got but the prices were ridic.. and as for the airport ... apart from that had a great break... never found no ferraris or train stuff neither so came back with a bit of dosh... b and m tomorrow then

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                      I've been on my travels all over England throughout the last couple of weeks. There appears to be no common situation anywhere, apart from The Entertainer and Toymaster having loads of RDTRIP singles at £3.99. You never know, maybe Fireball Beach and Thomasville Racers will end up there at good prices, rather than the £7.97 as previously found at ASDA!? We can only hope! As a start, it would be great to get some new singles cases on general release. In the London area at least, just about everything to do with Cars sold out for Christmas, so maybe the market is still there?

A manager at The Entertainer told me that that they had been offered Haulers with a RRP of £34.99. They thought that was way too high, especially with the case contents. They were looking at selling them at 'under £20' but with an assurance that there would be more varied contents as they didn't want to be stuck with loads of Wally or Macks!
                      well what middleman/distributer has these flammin haulers then, flamin joke, not as much as those thomasville racers in budabest ... 15 quid... and they didnt even have the good ones

Comment

• The Entertainer has now been getting the last of the Demo Derby cars with Rubber Tires - Lightning McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter, Jimbo and Fishtail. Bought a set last weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                          The Entertainer has now been getting the last of the Demo Derby cars with Rubber Tires - Lightning McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter, Jimbo and Fishtail. Bought a set last weekend.
                          Nice finds, rossibutton! That second set of Demo Derby Cars never showed up in the US... luckily I got a set from a friend in Canada.

Comment

• given up looking in asda, smyths and tescos now, its a complete waste of time, too much hastle going to entertainer in town, come back tru

Comment

• Mud Racing singles have appeared in the UK at £8.49. Details to follow ...

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                                Mud Racing singles have appeared in the UK at £8.49. Details to follow ...
                                Glad to hear the Mud Racer singles are in the UK, niftynigel! Looking forward to finding out the details when you post them.

Comment

Working...
                                X