No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mud Racers have appeared at Bentalls department store in Kingston-Upon-Thames.

The contents per case of 12 is:

Barry dePedal (2)
    Cal Weathers (1)
    Jackson Storm (3)
    Lightning McQueen (3)
    Cruz Ramirez (3)

They are made in Thailand and they look to be very good quality paint jobs. Dates are around 3058EAA.

Comment

• Smyths Toy Superstores have raised their price of singles to £6.99. They are still getting the ubiquitous 975A case, which has been the common case since last June! Sainsburys were selling those off at £5.20 a pop, now they've all gone. Nothing at Sainsburys or Tesco now. It's almost as if Cars never existed there and no sign of new ones coming in either. We'll, my local ones anyway. I went to Farnborough and Woking ASDA. Nothing there too!

Comment

• I forgot to say that in addition to the Mud Racers, Bentalls got more 975A cases in as have the Disney Stores I've been to recently.

Comment

• Post 900!

Comment

• Some new, well not quite so new cars, have been appearing in the UK at ASDAs over the last couple of weeks.

The cars have been appearing on clipstrips, but not the traditional clipstrips with the plastic hangers. There is a three leaf clover cut out like some of the new Deluxe that have appeared in the US.

Asst: FFL05

Barcode: 8 89761 48789 3 (All cars have the same barcode)

I haven't seen a full case of 24 so far. The ones I have seen are as follows:

FHP10 - Jackson Storm - 3 or 4
            GGJ82 - Shu Todoroki
            FWL17 - Rust-Eze Cruz Ramires - 2
            FWY83 - Sheldon Shifter - 2
            FWY82 - Chick Hicks with Headset
            GGJ84 - Rich Mixon - 1 or 2
            FHP06 - Luigi & Guido - 1 or 2
            FHP29 - Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline - 2
            FHP08 - Mater - 2
            GGJ83 - Lighning McQueen - 2
            FWY77 - Rip Clutchgoneski
            FHP13 - Sterling

If anyone knows the full case contents, please post it on here! Thanks!

As we hadn't previously got Rich Mixon and Chick Hicks with Headset, I purchased them along with Sheldon Shifter and Sterling as the cards and paintwork are really very good indeed, much better quality than the Chinese manufactured cars, that's for sure!

They were £6.47.

The 975A (AKA 8501 at Smyths) (US 957F) case is still be distributed across the UK.

It's the current case at:

Bentalls £6.50
            Disney £6.50
            Hamleys £11
            Morrisons £7.50
            Smyths £7.00
            Tesco £7.00

Sainsburys sold all theirs off for £5.20.

Comment

• no ones gonna sell this stuff at these stupid prices

Comment

• totally disheartened by this total lack of anything out there,did however rejig the man cave and the cars displays are pretty cool if i say so myself, however one of the reasons was to increase the space i,m giving the the train set\model railroad

Comment

• I have found endless repeats of the metallic Dino draftsky case. These have been in Asda and Morrison’s at £6.97.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                    I have found endless repeats of the metallic Dino draftsky case. These have been in Asda and Morrison’s at £6.97.
                    Nice finds, VANDANCE! Those have yet to show up in the USA... the Adam Parke in our case E is a variant compared to the one in the Dino Draftsky case... I hope we see the metallic Dino Draftsky, Carl Clutchen,, Sudeep, and Kryzsztof soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I am pleased to report that the UK has it's first new case for some months. Case DXV29-975M has appeared at Smyths Toy Superstores around a week ago. The case has the same assortment as the US case 958A. The cars are made in Thailand. The datestamp on the cars is L45A and the case is 3138A1.
                      HEYDAY SMOKEY 1 FLM36
                      LEROY HEMING 1 FLL69
                      SHANNON SPOKES 1 FLM33
                      SHU TODOROKI 1 FLM09
                      LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95 (with Racing Wheels) 1 FLM20
                      TUMBLEWEED LIGHTNING McQUEEN 1 FLL84
                      RUST-EZE RACING CENTRE LIGHTNING McQUEEN 1 DXV45
                      RUST-EZE CRUZ RAMIREZ No. 95 1 FGD72
                      DINOCO CRUZ RAMIREZ No. 51 1 DXV71
                      JACKSON STORM 3 DXV34
                      MATER 2 FJH92
                      NIGEL GEARSLEY 1 FLM25
                      STERLING 1 DXV63
                      LEE REVKINS (TRANSBERRY JUICE No. 63) 1 FLM14
                      SHERIFF 1 FLM15
                      RIP CLUTCHGONESKI 2 FLM27
                      LUIGI & GUIDO 1 FJH93
                      MAX SCHNELL 2 FLM29
                      CARLA VELOSO 1 FLM19

Comment

• As VANDANCE has reported, the Dino Draftski case is everywhere in the UK. It's the current case, even though it first appeared in June 2018. The case is 975A and the current batch at ASDA, Bentalls, Fenwick, Lorimers, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Tesco, Hamleys and others is 2848EAA. It's good that Cars singles are now appearing in stores, but the UK appears to have the world's allocation of that case. It would be better to have some of the other 2018 cases 974Y and 975E spring to mind as there's a number of 2018 cars that weren't widely distributed in the UK, if at all!

Comment

• There are several of those Cars that I am looking for - hoping a couple of our UK friends will be able to help me out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            There are several of those Cars that I am looking for - hoping a couple of our UK friends will be able to help me out.
                            All you need to do is ask!! Be happy to send some Cars, PM me if you need some help!

Comment

• ....and thanks for the case report Nigel, so pleased to see Leroy is in the country!! Now to track him down...!

Comment

• Three for the price of two at Smyths too! £4.66 per car - just like the (not quite so) old days of Cars 2 circa 2012-2013 ish!

Comment

Working...
                                X