Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

For those of you in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, please post your 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Cars finds in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

It looks like the Racing Legends 4 pack at UK Toys R US stores is on sale for £14.98 - the regular price is £22.99

At least 2 of the Cars in that 4 pack are different from their singles counterparts.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

25 percent off tru that are closing, this figure will rise as closure looms, nothing I fancy and dont want to be labelled a vulture so i,ll not be buying, still no doubt mr evil bayer will be swooping

Comment

found fireball beach pack down to a fiver in tescos at lunch, so with staff discount I did ok

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
          found fireball beach pack down to a fiver in tescos at lunch, so with staff discount I did ok
          Great find at a great price, boogity! Congratulations!

Comment

Great score! Sorry for the late reply.

Comment

Here's my first 2018 Cars diecast find, the new launchers at Sainsburry's. Really nice to see some new stuff at last.

IMG_5277.jpg

Priced at £15 each I only bought Brian Spark and Floyd Mulvihill, the ones I needed.

Comment

Great finds, rossibutton! Congratulations!

I too only bought Brian Spark and Floyd Mulvihill, the 2 new Cars 3 Piston Cup racers.

Comment

Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
                  Here's my first 2018 Cars diecast find, the new launchers at Sainsburry's. Really nice to see some new stuff at last.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4830[/ATTACH]

Priced at £15 each I only bought Brian Spark and Floyd Mulvihill, the ones I needed.
                  Great score!

Comment

found me a race to win 4 pack in tescos, 4.50 , cant be bad to that

Comment

found me a race to win 4 pack in tescos, 4.50 , cant be bad to that
                      Another great score.... now for you to find the Next-Gen Racers 4-pack for that price! Lol

Comment

unfortunately one of our local trus is closing, cars are down by 40%, got the racing legends 4 pack today for 8.99, think i,ll take out doc and display river scott in the box instead, should look proper!!

Comment

unfortunately one of our local trus is closing, cars are down by 40%, got the racing legends 4 pack today for 8.99, think i,ll take out doc and display river scott in the box instead, should look proper!!
                          It was reported on City A.M. today that TRU (UK) was in danger of closing down altogether ...

http://www.cityam.com/280235/toys-r-...-and-3000-jobs

Comment

Another great score!

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                              It was reported on City A.M. today that TRU (UK) was in danger of closing down altogether ...

http://www.cityam.com/280235/toys-r-...-and-3000-jobs
                              I hope it doesn't close, if it does, that would be terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X