Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    Im finding nought in b and m these days, someone getting there before me or else its an inside job

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    Good finds lads

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Case CH has appeared at B&M. It would appear this case has only appeared in Northern England and Scotland.

I picked up Jeremy and Mateo along with Cryptic Buster Mater.

I had seen a listing for this case on the internet, that claimed that there were two different cars in the case, one of them being Quadratorquosaur (currently a Colour Change single).

The contents appear to be:
    Cave Lightning McQueen 1
    Chisaki 1
    Crusty Rotor 2
    Cryptid Buster Lightning McQueen 2
    Cryptid Buster Mater 1
    Doc Hudson 2
    Gearsten Marshall 1
    Griswold 1
    Heyday River Scott 1
    Jackson Storm 1
    Jeremy (NEW) 1
    Lightning McQueen 1
    Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels 1
    Lizzie 1
    Mateo (NEW) 1
    Mater 1
    Paul Conrev 2
    Road Trip Lightning McQueen (2023 variant) 1
    Royce Revsley 1
    Speed Demon 1

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    Case 96CJ has just started to appear at Smyths.

I picked up Westfalanapus, Nile Speedcone and Adam Rodriguez.
    Thanks for the heads up! I missed Adam but got the rest. Really chuffed to see Westfalanapus, what an awesome diecast! Can’t wait to get the rest!!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Fantastic finds, niftynigel... Congratulations! I'm definitely looking forward to case CJ.

• niftynigel
    replied
    Case 96CJ has just started to appear at Smyths.

I picked up Westfalanapus, Nile Speedcone and Adam Rodriguez.

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    My local B&M just got in 3 cases of the 2023 Case A on clipstrips. Hope this doesn't mean that they will start skipping the regular cases!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Nice find on the series 2 minis, boogity.

• boogity
    replied
    found series 2 minis on the road in smyths,

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    oh aye and le mans was beezer, 2 hours sleep from 8 on sat morn til i got back to digs at 9pm on the sunday, told ye ferrari would win and it did, best sounding car was garage 56 nascar chevy, cripes almighty, hear it before ye saw it, dont know what a full nascar grid must be like

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    I wasnt suporting city, they much better when in the lower leagues playing s... its all money now.. anyway back to cars, found nothing of note in le Mans and nothing since coming home... apart from Tokyo Mater in the Entertainter which was a bit odd

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    Cheers Vandance!

Some great Cars being found in the UK. Long may that continue!

It was a memorable trip to Prague! That now ranks as the greatest sporting event that I have attended. Previously, it was seeing Harlequins win the Rugby Premiership for the first time in 2012.

All bleary eyed - I hadn't slept since Monday night - I went to my local(ish) B&M on Thursday afternoon after I got back home. No Cars at the moment and haven't had any for a few months (after having had loads of them on a regular basis). I might venture out there again over the weekend.

As Smyths are clearing out with a 3 for 2 sale, I guess they might have a new case soon. If they get the D100 McQueen, it might be in conjunction with a new case?

Totally agree with you, we'll all be supporting Man. City tomorrow. Given that Arsenal threw all their eggs in their failed Premier League bid, it was shame that they didn't take the Europa League seriously, otherwise England may have had a clean sweep of the three UEFA trophies!

aye congtrats on that result nifty, great result for ye, saw a few lads being interviewed before the game, they didnt have talk tripe, so clearly none were you!!!
    our friend andy ditty, a life long hammers fan who sadly died of motor neurone a few years ago,i,ll bet he was there with you all in spirit

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Nice finds Nigel! Look forward to seeing more of the on the road releases soon

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Great finds, VANDANCE! Congratulations! When new Cars come out at a rapid rate it does take us back to the good old days.

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Great finds, niftynigel! Congratulations!
Working...
X