Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    found a storm and a blue mcqueen pez dispenser in the range, well chuffed as I had a mcq from cars 1 and cars 2 , mind got 2 tubes of pez,s with them back in the day, only 1 now

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    bought gearsten in b and m...............nothing else to report

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Also picked up a racing Centre Cruz, Tailgate and left the rest of the case, including Gearsten Marshall

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    A coupe of new cars in Smyths today. Found and bought heyday Leroy Hemming and Crusty Rotor for now.

also Asda have Cars half price for the minute.
    Last edited by VANDANCE; 01-26-2023, 02:41 PM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found Gearsten Marshall and Kay Pillar in B&M, all £3.99 each…

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    bought the metallic cruz and tailgate in b and m, found a couple of other on the road cars, cant rem the names off hand

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    Thanks niftynigel! Yes I also need Spin Out McQueen and Finish Line McQueen. Really annoying that we don't get every case. Hopefully some might get a re-release in 2023

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    A few weeks ago, I saw the remnants of a case on ASDA. The dates matched what would've been 96BL case in the UK. As I didn't see any others, I didn't report it on here.

As it was only a partial siting, where the cars could've come from another assortment, I couldn't prove it one way or another.

If you see any Cars in the UK with a R30A date on the card (or R27A on the car), that might help to solve that mystery.

I don't believe that cases BE and BH were released in the UK?

These were my siting's for 2022 ...
    Case Case BA Case BB Case BC Case BD Case BE Case BF Case BG Case BH Case BJ Case BK Case BL Case BM
    USA Feb 2022 Mar 2022 Feb 2022 May 2022 May 2022 May 2022 Jun 2022 Jul 2022 Aug 2022 Sep 2022 Sep 2022 Oct 2022
    Date P38A P45A P48A P50A R05A R08A R10A R13A R19A R23A R27A R29A
    UK Jan 2022 Mar 2022 Apr 2022 Apr 2022 Jul 2022 Aug 2022 Aug 2022 Sep 2022 Nov 2022 Nov 2022
    Date P38A P52A P52A R01/03A R07A R09A R16A R19A R21A R24A R30A? R34A
    Store Smyths Sainsbury Sainsbury B&M Smyths B&M Smyths Smyths ASDA? B&M
    Store ASDA Smyths Smyths Hamleys Morrisons Sainsbury Smyths
    Store Toym Hamleys Sainsbury B&M Toymaster
    Store Sainsbury Hamleys

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    Has anyone found 2022 singles case L in the UK? Really want Fred and Damaged King! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    nige, hope youre talking bout brian moore the footy one and not that other rugger tube! opps hope he doesnt read this or i not see 2023!!!!
    Oh, yes. Brian Moore, the late ITV football commentator. Although he was involved with Gillingham FC, he was known as Mr. London as he was employed by Thames TV / London Weekend TV, in the days when we had genuine local TV in the UK, not the same old, same old, out of touch offerings we now get from BBC / ITV / Sky.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    The first 2023 case (96CB) started to appear at B&M Stores across the UK just before Christmas.

I've seen the remnants at a number of stores on my recent travels.

Just after Christmas, I scored Gearsten Marshall and Kay Pillar-Durev from a small B&M Store.

On my travels on Monday, I scored Racing Centre Cruz Ramirez (Metallic Gold) and Cruisin' Lightning McQueen.

Even better that they are £3.99 (GBP) at B&M stores!

If they can knock them out at that price ...

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nige, hope youre talking bout brian moore the footy one and not that other rugger tube! opps hope he doesnt read this or i not see 2023!!!!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    bided me time and just found cars on the road in b and m in antrim at 3.99 , missed the chevy chase one unfortunately, they look good.
    as for the footy, turned that off after the final argie pen went in....
    roll on 2023 everybody

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    hey nige, you getting ready for the big weekend against those f.......
    watched the morocco game on rte , the lads in the studio had fez,s on after the game , it was funny, after that I turned to ITV, and as for those pundits........I turned off
    hopefully england game on the beeb
    For a number of reasons, I've only managed to catch a few games. Lots of shocks along the way. Gutted that England lost (to anyone). Good luck to all four semi-finalists and look forward to resumption of Premier League on Boxing Day!

I had a week off at the end of November / beginning of December. With no Premier League football, I turned to my other big hobby, music. Status Quo had a mini-tour of the the UK. Although I've seen them over 100 times, I always wanted to to do the tour and this fitted in / around the England games! I even enjoyed the support, Shakin' Stevens! At Bournemouth International Centre on Wed 30 Nov, I even had a ham salad sandwich and a cuppa! I've never done that before at a concert!

My local Toymaster have the final 2022 case, singles priced at £7.49.

It looks like the 2023 cards are identical and are effectively a continuation of the the 2022 series. Hopefully, the UK will get some of the 'missing' cars? It was rumoured that ASDA had the BL case. If so, that case could turn up elsewhere!

P.S. I loved the World Cup football on TV, but most of the pundits are smug, hypocritical wotsits! Brian Moore was the best pundit. it wasn't all about him! Now the pundits are 'stars'!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    hey nige, you getting ready for the big weekend against those f.......
    watched the morocco game on rte , the lads in the studio had fez,s on after the game , it was funny, after that I turned to ITV, and as for those pundits........I turned off
    hopefully england game on the beeb

Leave a comment:

Working...
X