Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found finish line mcqueen in asda, the one in the box reduced to 4.50
    was on holidays in spain last week found scavenger hunt andretti, part from that there was nothing apart from a few chinese plastic knock offs which I bought

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      found finish line mcqueen in asda, the one in the box reduced to 4.50
      was on holidays in spain last week found scavenger hunt andretti, part from that there was nothing apart from a few chinese plastic knock offs which I bought
      Great to hear from you, boogity... hope you had a great holiday in Spain - did you buy the Scavenger Hunt Mario Andretti? Nice find on the Finish Line McQueen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I sure did, woman in shop pulled the price label off and left a mark on the card, was not too pleased bout that

Comment

found mike in b and m cars 1 at 3.99
          and then vinyl toupee from cars 3 left the latter as it was 6.49

Comment

got a few nice reduced items in disney today, one of which was a twin pack thunder hollow with cruz and the announcer whose name Icant rem, 7 quid , cant beat that

Comment

The first proper 2018 singles case has been found at ASDA. It's DXV29-975A (0408EAA)

CARS 3 LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95
              JACKSON STORM (IGNTR 2.0) - 3no
              SMOKEY
              DINOCO CRUZ RAMIREZ No. 51 - 2no
              FABULOUS LIGHTING McQUEEN
              RUST-EZE CRUZ RAMIREZ No. 95
              MATER - 2no
              FILLMORE
              REV ROADAGES (VINYL TOUPEE No. 76)
              CONRAD CAMBER (SHINY WAX No. 82) (2G)
              SUDEEP (TRAINEE No. 83)
              ADAM PARKE (CARLA'S PITTY)
              CARL CLUTCHEN (EASY IDLE No. 15)
              KRZYSZTOF (TRAINEE No. 21)
              RYAN SHIELDS (VIEW ZEEN No. 39)
              HIGH IMPACT
              FRANCESCO BERNOULLI
              FRANCESCO'S CREW CHIEF 1
              CRUZ BESOURO 1
              METALLIC DINO DRAFTSKY (CLUTCH AID No. 121)

These are also Sellotape free!

A number of different Deluxe and Double Packs have also appeared at Bentalls, Sainsburys and a few other locations:

MISS FRITTER
              ARVY
              LIGHTYEAR BLIMP
              DR. DAMAGE
              FRANK - 2no

Unlike the first Deluxe case, none of these (around 0198EAA) have Sellotape on them!

The first case included:

MISS FRITTER
              MURPHY
              FRANK
              Plus three others around 3557EAA.

The cardbacks on the latest Deluxe have the names just in English!

Comment

Thank you for the heads up on the new cases that you found, niftynigel... I'm looking forward to several of those Cars in the 975A case... I'm also glad to see that there is no tape on the blisters/cards.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

found red and wagon in the entertainer, last one too, funny the singles are 6 while the twins are 5!

Comment

has anyone got a shop called the range, called in yesterday only car was marty brakeburst, however I did find a lovely large mcqueen canvas print , might have been 13.99, i.ve nowhere for it unfortunately but it was class , they also had nice route 66 signs too

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      found red and wagon in the entertainer, last one too, funny the singles are 6 while the twins are 5!
                      Amazing value and will pick it up if I see in the shops. Cheers

Comment

Still no sign of main 2018 singles cases in stores locally (only clip strips). Found deluxe Roscoe and Sarge with cannon in Sainsburys from 2018 deluxe range.

Local Asda had delivery of 2017 case which had 8 cars 3 LMQ. (custom 8109 code on box)

Comment

Nice find on deluxe Roscoe and Sarge with cannon, StuartW.... The 2018 main singles cases seem to be in short supply everywhere, not just in the UK...

Comment

Yep, a serious lull at the moment.

Comment

is there anything out there, must say i havnt real;ly been looking as theres not much to look for it would seem

Comment

did find fritter and murphy in sainsbury, at 15 quid they can shove it where the sun dont shine, bought a nice lego ferrari instead, much better value

Comment

Working...
                                X