Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    Went to Big W last Tuesday and scored Fireball Beach Racers Sheldon Shifter and Dinoco Cruz Ramirez! I'm now missing F.B. Racers Rich Mixon from the ones found in Australia so far.
    Nice find, SamB2003!

I haven't found anything new near me but haven't looked... however, there have been US store finds of 2 new Thomasville Racers at Walmart stores in California, Florida, Missouri, and Texas as well as Speedy Comet Hauler at a Walmart store in Texas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks. Just scored Lee Revkins and Shannon Spokes from Target on Saturday.

Comment

• Went hunting on Friday after school (it was my last day) and got these.

Precision Series Fillmore - Zing Pop Culture
        Cars 3 Lightning McQueen - Coles
        Cruz Ramirez as Frances Beltline - Woolworths

I am keeping the latter two in the packaging since I already have them loose. Also, I got Harumi and Snot Rod with Flames from my teacher on the same day before school ended!

Comment

• I have found the 2 new Thomasville Racers at 2 small town Walmart stores on 2 occasions... other than that wave 4 and wave 5 mini racers are the only new Cars I've seen in stores for a long time...

At this store I found 3 Chip Gearings and 2 Parker Brakeston... this morning I found 2 Chip Gearings and 3 Parker Brakeston...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm finally back, sorry for the huge inactivity, but I'm ready to post again.

Went down to Coles on Christmas Eve and found a new case of Cars! I picked up Metallic Florida Ramone, Jet Robinson, 2 Cam Spinners, Leroy Heming and Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet. Later that night, after I had dinner, I went to another Coles and got another Jet Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
              Hello everyone, I'm finally back, sorry for the huge inactivity, but I'm ready to post again.

Went down to Coles on Christmas Eve and found a new case of Cars! I picked up Metallic Florida Ramone, Jet Robinson, 2 Cam Spinners, Leroy Heming and Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet. Later that night, after I had dinner, I went to another Coles and got another Jet Robinson.
              Welcome back, Aussie McQueen! Fantastic finds! Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to finding the new Cars that you found Christmas Eve...

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Welcome back, Aussie McQueen! Fantastic finds! Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to finding the new Cars that you found Christmas Eve...
                Thank you so much! It feels great to be back. Hope you find them soon! The case with Leroy Heming and Shannon Spokes has hit the US, so hopefully this case also hits the US soon.

Comment

• jet looks the doggs!

Comment

• Went down to Zing Pop Culture (mashed with an EB Games store) near my house today and got Precision Series Luigi/Guido before I went to see How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. (The movie was great but I know it doesn’t come out till February 22nd for American people, but I’m glad I saw it on its opening date, January 3rd in Australia.)

After the movie, I went to Big W in the city and found a new case! I picked up Cam Spinner, Leroy Heming, Jet Robinson and Metallic Florida Ramone. Then, I went to a op shop called the Green Shed (there’s two of them where I live) in the city and picked up Avalanche for $5! I will be expanding my Planes collection this year since I only got one at the beginning of last year, El Chupacabra.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
                      Went down to Zing Pop Culture (mashed with an EB Games store) near my house today and got Precision Series Luigi/Guido before I went to see How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. (The movie was great but I know it doesn’t come out till February 22nd for American people, but I’m glad I saw it on its opening date, January 3rd in Australia.)

After the movie, I went to Big W in the city and found a new case! I picked up Cam Spinner, Leroy Heming, Jet Robinson and Metallic Florida Ramone. Then, I went to a op shop called the Green Shed (there’s two of them where I live) in the city and picked up Avalanche for $5! I will be expanding my Planes collection this year since I only got one at the beginning of last year, El Chupacabra.
                      Congratulations on your fantastic finds, SamB2003! I so want to add Cam Spinner, Leroy Heming, Jet Robinson, and Metallic Florida Ramone to my collection... the Precision Series Guido and Luigi was next to impossible to find in stores in the US.

Comment

• image_4412.jpg Scored an error Jackson Storm and Mario Andretti from Coles today! I am keeping the error Jackson Storm on card.
                        Last edited by Aussie McQueen; 01-05-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Went to Woolworths last night and scored 4 new Mini Racers: Bobby Swift, Leroy Heming, Sally and Brand New Mater!

Comment

• Went to the Green Shed Shop and scored DJ with Flames! I actually got this 2 weeks ago, a few days after the new year started but never got around to posting it.
                            Last edited by SamB2003; 01-14-2019, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Got these two from Target to keep carded before I saw Bumblebee! The movie was great btw.

Comment

• Great finds, SamB2003! It's always great to add a classic to your collection, and DJ with flames is definitely a great Car... Very nice find on Bubba Wheelhouse - I only saw it a few times in stores.

Glad to hear you liked the Bumblebee movie... I plan to go see it one of these days assuming we get time in between snowstorms.

Comment

Working...
                                X