Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamB2003
    replied
    Got this from the Green Shed for $5.00 yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    Went to a bunch of stores today and got several cars!

First off, I found Buck Bearingly at Zing Pop Culture, but sadly his cardback is beaten up. I am keeping him carded anyways.

Then I went to Coles and got Murray Clutchburn to keep carded, but he has the Chinese stickers on the back and I will get a label remover to peel them off, same with my carded Pileup.

I then went to Myer, picking up Sarge and Parker Brakeston to keep carded. Sadly, Parker’’s blister is falling off, but I will fix that with tape.

After lunch in the city, I went to the Green Shed and found Ice Racers Frosty for $1.50! They also had Purple Ramone, Cruisin’ Lightning McQueen and some plastic Cars 2 diecasts, but I left them all.

Lastly, but not least, I found 5 minis at a Woolworths! Picked up Flo, Faregame, Taco, Leroy Heming and Brand New Mater. This was a successful day today!
    Awesome finds, SamB2003! Nice job filling in with Cars 3 Cars from the past... great finds on Ice Racer Frosty and Mini Leroy Heming!

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Went to a bunch of stores today and got several cars!

First off, I found Buck Bearingly at Zing Pop Culture, but sadly his cardback is beaten up. I am keeping him carded anyways.

Then I went to Coles and got Murray Clutchburn to keep carded, but he has the Chinese stickers on the back and I will get a label remover to peel them off, same with my carded Pileup.

I then went to Myer, picking up Sarge and Parker Brakeston to keep carded. Sadly, Parker’’s blister is falling off, but I will fix that with tape.

After lunch in the city, I went to the Green Shed and found Ice Racers Frosty for $1.50! They also had Purple Ramone, Cruisin’ Lightning McQueen and some plastic Cars 2 diecasts, but I left them all.

Lastly, but not least, I found 5 minis at a Woolworths! Picked up Flo, Faregame, Taco, Leroy Heming and Brand New Mater. This was a successful day today!

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Thanks so much Chris!

Went to a Woolworths today and picked up Mini Racers Jimbo. I then went to a Target store in Tuggeranong and got WGP LM and Nigel to keep carded. Afterwards, I went to Myer in the city and got Max Schnell to keep carded too! Lastly, I got Pileup from Target to keep carded in that same city.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds, SamB2003! It's always great to add a classic to your collection, and DJ with flames is definitely a great Car... Very nice find on Bubba Wheelhouse - I only saw it a few times in stores.

Glad to hear you liked the Bumblebee movie... I plan to go see it one of these days assuming we get time in between snowstorms.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Got these two from Target to keep carded before I saw Bumblebee! The movie was great btw.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Went to the Green Shed Shop and scored DJ with Flames! I actually got this 2 weeks ago, a few days after the new year started but never got around to posting it.
    Last edited by SamB2003; 01-14-2019, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Went to Woolworths last night and scored 4 new Mini Racers: Bobby Swift, Leroy Heming, Sally and Brand New Mater!

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    image_4412.jpg Scored an error Jackson Storm and Mario Andretti from Coles today! I am keeping the error Jackson Storm on card.
    Last edited by Aussie McQueen; 01-05-2019, 07:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
    Went down to Zing Pop Culture (mashed with an EB Games store) near my house today and got Precision Series Luigi/Guido before I went to see How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. (The movie was great but I know it doesn’t come out till February 22nd for American people, but I’m glad I saw it on its opening date, January 3rd in Australia.)

After the movie, I went to Big W in the city and found a new case! I picked up Cam Spinner, Leroy Heming, Jet Robinson and Metallic Florida Ramone. Then, I went to a op shop called the Green Shed (there’s two of them where I live) in the city and picked up Avalanche for $5! I will be expanding my Planes collection this year since I only got one at the beginning of last year, El Chupacabra.
    Congratulations on your fantastic finds, SamB2003! I so want to add Cam Spinner, Leroy Heming, Jet Robinson, and Metallic Florida Ramone to my collection... the Precision Series Guido and Luigi was next to impossible to find in stores in the US.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Went down to Zing Pop Culture (mashed with an EB Games store) near my house today and got Precision Series Luigi/Guido before I went to see How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. (The movie was great but I know it doesn’t come out till February 22nd for American people, but I’m glad I saw it on its opening date, January 3rd in Australia.)

After the movie, I went to Big W in the city and found a new case! I picked up Cam Spinner, Leroy Heming, Jet Robinson and Metallic Florida Ramone. Then, I went to a op shop called the Green Shed (there’s two of them where I live) in the city and picked up Avalanche for $5! I will be expanding my Planes collection this year since I only got one at the beginning of last year, El Chupacabra.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    jet looks the doggs!

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Welcome back, Aussie McQueen! Fantastic finds! Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to finding the new Cars that you found Christmas Eve...
    Thank you so much! It feels great to be back. Hope you find them soon! The case with Leroy Heming and Shannon Spokes has hit the US, so hopefully this case also hits the US soon.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm finally back, sorry for the huge inactivity, but I'm ready to post again.

Went down to Coles on Christmas Eve and found a new case of Cars! I picked up Metallic Florida Ramone, Jet Robinson, 2 Cam Spinners, Leroy Heming and Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet. Later that night, after I had dinner, I went to another Coles and got another Jet Robinson.
    Welcome back, Aussie McQueen! Fantastic finds! Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to finding the new Cars that you found Christmas Eve...

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Hello everyone, I'm finally back, sorry for the huge inactivity, but I'm ready to post again.

Went down to Coles on Christmas Eve and found a new case of Cars! I picked up Metallic Florida Ramone, Jet Robinson, 2 Cam Spinners, Leroy Heming and Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet. Later that night, after I had dinner, I went to another Coles and got another Jet Robinson.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X