No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was in verona for end of giro i,talia, found steve the hearse in disney and also mr drippy on the cars comic, so quite pleased,
    nige, on the sunday hellas verona were promoted to seria a, that was something else

Comment

• I've bought 13 cars in the UK today. It looks like there are three new cases doing the rounds in the UK. One of the cases, including Steve Hearsal is at Disney Stores. Other stores to get new stuff are Morrisons and Smyths. As they've only just started to arrive, I guess they'll be around for a few weeks! I'm at a concert tonight, Styx at London Palladium! More details about new cars tomorrow!

Comment

• Christmas comes early!! Congrats Nigel.

Comment

• cars in tesco 2 for 8 quid.....very little range......yet

Comment

• The Cars I have purchased in the last week are:

Morrisons Ł6.00 - UK Case 976D (EU Case 975U / US Case 958H) (M05A)

Nick Pit-Tyre
            Metallic Marilyn
            Richie Gunzit
            Mater with #95 hat

Smyths Ł6.99 - UK Case 976D (EU Case 975U / US Case 958H) (M05A)

Jet Robinson
            Michael Rotor
            Natalie Certain

Morrisons Ł7.50 - UK Case 976F? (EU Case 975W / US Case 958M) (M12A)

Cam Spinner
            Antonio Veloce Eccelente
            Dud Throttleman
            Bryn Imageare

Disney Store Ł6.99 - UK Case 976C? (EU Case 975S / US Case 958F) (M03A)

Jack DePost
            Steve Hearsell
            Bill Revs
            Kiel Motorray
            Xanadu Bumpers
            Metallic Nick Stickers

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
              I've bought 13 cars in the UK today. It looks like there are three new cases doing the rounds in the UK. One of the cases, including Steve Hearsal is at Disney Stores. Other stores to get new stuff are Morrisons and Smyths. As they've only just started to arrive, I guess they'll be around for a few weeks! I'm at a concert tonight, Styx at London Palladium! More details about new cars tomorrow!
              Great finds, niftynigel! Congratulations! Styx was big when I was in college... hard to believe all these rock bands are still playing.

Looking forward to finding out which Cars you bought...it's been a long time since I bought 13 Cars in 1 day... update - looks like you bought 17 different Cars... that's brilliant! I've only seen 9 of those Cars in US stores and chose not to buy Cam Spinner and Jet Robinson.

Nice price, boogity - hopefully you can take advantage of that sale price.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The Cars I have purchased in the last week are:

Morrisons Ł6.00 - UK Case 976D (EU Case 975U / US Case 958H) (M05A)

Nick Pit-Tyre
                Metallic Marilyn
                Richie Gunzit
                Mater with #95 hat

Smyths Ł6.99 - UK Case 976D (EU Case 975U / US Case 958H) (M05A)

Jet Robinson
                Michael Rotor
                Natalie Certain

Morrisons Ł7.50 - UK Case 976F? (EU Case 975W / US Case 958M) (M12A)

Cam Spinner
                Antonio Veloce Eccelente
                Dud Throttleman
                Bryn Imageare

Disney Store Ł6.99 - UK Case 976C? (EU Case 975S / US Case 958F) (M03A)

Jack DePost
                Steve Hearsell
                Bill Revs
                Kiel Motorray
                Xanadu Bumpers
                Metallic Nick Stickers
                Awesome finds, nice to hear Steve Hearsal and metallic Nick are about, locally we have a pop up Disney Store at Cribbs Causeway but they have taken all Mattel diecast away and replaced them with the larger own brand products.....may have to take a trip to Cardiff!!

Comment

• Quick trip to Indianapolis yesterday to take 2 grandchildren home... after lunch and IKEA, I checked out a few stores... Found and bought these Fireball Beach singles at the one Target store we went to...

I decided not to buy the new 11 pack or the latest Fireball Beach 4 pack with Cam Spinner...

One Meijer had the case of Mud Racers with Speedy Comet but I already have Speedy Comet Mud Racer - it's the only Mud Racer I've purchased.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Quick trip to Indianapolis yesterday to take 2 grandchildren home... after lunch and IKEA, I checked out a few stores... Found and bought these Fireball Beach singles at the one Target store we went to...

I decided not to buy the new 11 pack or the latest Fireball Beach 4 pack with Cam Spinner...

One Meijer had the case of Mud Racers with Speedy Comet but I already have Speedy Comet Mud Racer - it's the only Mud Racer I've purchased.
                    The new 11-pack design feels very bland. However it does resemble the old ice racers packagin

Comment

• My grandson and I rode with GOMATERGO yesterday to go to a couple of stores so I could do some walking as part of my rehab after suffering a heart attack last week... Found and purchased a few Cars at the Target store we stopped at (as well as the Avengers Infinity Wars and Captain Marvel Blu-ray movies):

After a couple of stores we had lunch and headed home... it's going to take a while to build back my strength.

Comment

My grandson and I rode with GOMATERGO yesterday to go to a couple of stores so I could do some walking as part of my rehab after suffering a heart attack last week... Found and purchased a few Cars at the Target store we stopped at (as well as the Avengers Infinity Wars and Captain Marvel Blu-ray movies):

After a couple of stores we had lunch and headed home... it's going to take a while to build back my strength.
                        Heart Attacks aint good. Take care of yourself Cac1959

Comment

• I've seen the remnants of the US 958M case (possibly 976F in the UK) at a number of Morrisons. One very small store had over 50 cars, so they've have probably three cases! Anyway, I picked up Barry dePedal, Greta, Vandon Kerr plus a couple of Cars 3 repeats. I haven't seen all the cars supposedly in this case yet. I haven't seen Kevin Ryan, Nick Stickers or Maddy McGear.

Comment

I've seen the remnants of the US 958M case (possibly 976F in the UK) at a number of Morrisons. One very small store had over 50 cars, so they've have probably three cases! Anyway, I picked up Barry dePedal, Greta, Vandon Kerr plus a couple of Cars 3 repeats. I haven't seen all the cars supposedly in this case yet. I haven't seen Kevin Ryan, Nick Stickers or Maddy McGear.
                            Is it Normal Nick or Metallic Nick?

Comment

My grandson and I rode with GOMATERGO yesterday to go to a couple of stores so I could do some walking as part of my rehab after suffering a heart attack last week... Found and purchased a few Cars at the Target store we stopped at (as well as the Avengers Infinity Wars and Captain Marvel Blu-ray movies):

All the best with your recovery cac1959, hope that it will be a steady one

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post

Is it Normal Nick or Metallic Nick?
                                Normal Nick Stickers is in the US 958M case; the Metallic Nick is in case 958E and 959F.

Comment

Working...
                                X