Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havnt see them yet

Comment

• Saturday May 15, 2021... I found 2021 singles case AG at the local Meijer... here's most of what I bought:

I was most please to find Pam Wheeldarrow, View Zeen Tractor, and Hot Rod Louise Nash! I also bought the Muddy Rusteze Racing Center Lightning McQueen (not pictured).

Looks like this is the same case that VANDANCE found at Asda (posted in the UK finds).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• June 11 and June 13 Walmart store finds... 2 different stores in southern Indiana... I made a 360 mile trip each day for family and stopped at 1 Walmart each day (since I have family with me it's not a Cars hunting day like I'd go on by myself).

The newest case supposedly has 1 Logano and 2 Laney... I found Logano but not Laney on the 11th and Laney but not Logano on the 13th.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• June 23, 2021...

Checked out the local Walmart at lunch this morning... they had 0 singles, 3 NASCAR singles, 1 Color Changer, and 8 Endurance Racers... that was all the Cars merchandise.

Went to the local Meijer this morning... some new 2 packs... the rest of the case AG pegwarmers singles... and unfortunately, a clearance sign on the Deluxe Cars peg... I bought nothing.

Comment

• January 19, 2022... pegs are bare at the local Walmart and Meijer and have been since before Christmas... it is very frustrating... I haven't found much in the way of Cars the few times I've looked at stores out of town since Christmas either.

I'll try to add photos later (but I haven't seen them)...it appears Walmart stores are getting in a display with new NASCAR singles - Bubba Wheelhouse is called Torqueberry Juice... and there's a new McQueen variant with silver rims and a new mouth expression.

Comment

• I have not been buying many Cars recently... I've bought no 2022 mainline singles so far - I don't plan on buying a variant just because it's on a new card... just new Cars...

I did buy 2 each of these during February 2022.

It's amazing how much further my money goes when I don't buy Cars.

Comment

• Some of my most recent store finds...

Sunday 4/23/2023: at 4 different Walmart stores I bought a total of 7 Cars: Claire, Disney 100 Flo, Cave McQueen, Mae, Deputy McQueen for me, and 2 of the Gold Rusteze Cruz for a friend.

Shortly after Easter I found the Easter Mini Eggs at Meijer and bought 2 of #3

That's pretty much it in the last couple of months.

Comment

• Found these case D singles at the local Walmart on Friday 5/26/2023:

I still have only seen 1 Disney 100 single (Flo) from the Walmart case F 12 pack in a store.

Comment

• Happy July 4, everyone! Took advantage of today's US holiday to go to Dayton to get Crumbl Cookie and check a few stores... Pleasantly surprised to find these at Walmart #2:

I finally have a Cryptid Buster McQueen.

And the cookies will be mighty tasty as well.

Comment

• Sunday August 13 - found Nile and Road Rumbler Mater at a Dayton area Walmart.

Monday August 21, 2023... at the local Walmart... found 2 new Cars from a Walmart 12 Car case (probably their K case) this morning... Mato and Mallory.

Many earlier 12 Car cases contained many new Cars from the 24 Car case... the last cases only had 2 new Cars each... I'm missing most of the new Cars from cases CJ and CK... and I believe a friend in Florida may have found Cars from case CL at a Target store.

Comment

• August 24, 2023... Finally new Cars at Meijer this morning... 2 packs... it was worth getting drenched by a thunderstorm to score these.

What I bought:

What I didn't buy:

I did buy a Dragon McQueen/Drift Party Mater 2 pack as well.

Comment

• cracker finds chris, bet we dont find em 2 packs here

Comment

• cac1959
                            cac1959 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you, boogity... I was super excited to see these... hopefully we'll see a more widespread distribution of the 2 packs... In the US they've been found at Target ($7.99 each) and now Meijer ($9.99 each)...

• Awesome finds! Great timing and glad you didn’t have a wasted trip!!

Comment

• cac1959
                            cac1959 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you, VANDANCE... it was a great feeling to find these new 2 packs in a store.

• Just a general observation but does anyone know why Jeremy is commanding such a high price on eBay and the like? I didn’t think he was limited or any rarer than the rest of the mix. Thanks all.

Comment

• cac1959
                            cac1959 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Very few US stores received the case with the Jeremy single... that's my opinion as to why people are paying a premium for that Car as either a single or in the 2 pack... Walmart has been purchasing 12 Car singles cases... Target got nothing newer than case E (CE) until the last month... there are so many singles that I haven't seen in stores... so many of the 2023 Cars that I don't have in my collection... and it's not bothering me nearly as much as it used to in past years.

• Thanks for the explanation Chris. We in the U,K have been blessed with some great supply and regular cases. I am with you on the hurry to add new cars to the collection. Good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Working...
                          X