Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Awesome finds, Bombolo! Congratrulations! I am so looking forward to adding those Cars to my collection.
    Thanks cac1959!

Comment

• Quick trip to the north side of Dayton for lunch today... stopped at a couple of stores... nothing worth buying at Target or Meijer... found evidence of case F singles at a couple of Walmart stores including these:

This is the first time I've seen Steve Hearsell and Scavenger Hunt Nick Stickers in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• That is a very nice case, really looking forward to picking them up especially Steve Hearsell!

Comment

Quick trip to the north side of Dayton for lunch today... stopped at a couple of stores... nothing worth buying at Target or Meijer... found evidence of case F singles at a couple of Walmart stores including these:

This is the first time I've seen Steve Hearsell and Scavenger Hunt Nick Stickers in a store.
          Nice finds Cac1959. Australia still has 2017 Case A

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombolo View Post
            That is a very nice case, really looking forward to picking them up especially Steve Hearsell!
            agree it a very nice case, it would be even nicer if mattel got their act together and sold it in the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post

agree it a very nice case, it would be even nicer if Mattel got their act together and sold it in the UK
              ... That's if the UK ever progresses beyond the 975A case! Someone at Mattel UK/Europe has really messed up by ordering far too many of that case. It's been around for ten months now, c'mon Mattel, give us something new to chew over!

Comment

• Went to a small town Walmart in eastern Indiana tonight... look what I found on the pegs on a Saturday night at 8 pm... case E singles:

I bought Biz, Nick, and Steve for myself and the 3 on the left for GOMATERGO.

I'd heard that case E was found at an Indianapolis area Walmart on Thursday... this makes 2 sightings... and cases E, F, and H have been found at Walmart stores (not that I've seen H in a store).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Congratulations on finding case J Cars, Arvyfan009!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvyfan009
                    Australia has gotten in Case J. Found this beauty at Coles
                    Great find! Good to hear they've finally come through to you. The photo links in your post seem to be broken - what did you find? Now waiting for the Steve Hearsell case to come through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombolo View Post

Great find! Good to hear they've finally come through to you. The photo links in your post seem to be broken - what did you find? Now waiting for the Steve Hearsell case to come through.
                      I found Carl Clutchen. Also i’ll Try to fix the links

Comment

• Here’s the picture Bombolo

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
                          Here’s the picture Bombolo
                          Thanks Arvyfan009! I initially didn't pick Carl up, thinking that he's similar to the previous Easy Idle racer Rudy Oaks - I later realized that there's quite a difference in design - Rudy being No.51, Carl being No.15 - so went back for him.

Comment

• Went to the local Walmart during my lunch hour today... no 2 packs at all... no new singles (and less than 20 total)... yet another Deluxe case with Van Scanlane, Roscoe, and Mack... I did find the new Minis 3 pack with first look Metallic Sterling

Comment

• Picked these up from Coles (Australia) yesterday. This case also has Antonio the white Maserati, tumbleweed LMQ, Barry DePedal (also found in the Next Gen Racers 4 pack), Nick Pit-Tire pitty, Nick Stickers and Greta from Radiator Springs, if you're interested in picking those up.

Comment

Went to the local Walmart during my lunch hour today... no 2 packs at all... no new singles (and less than 20 total)... yet another Deluxe case with Van Scanlane, Roscoe, and Mack... I did find the new Minis 3 pack with first look Metallic Sterling

Dang,you guys have gotten food scores lately, Unfortunately not allowed to collect them anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X