Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bombolo View Post
    Picked these up from Coles (Australia) yesterday. This case also has Antonio the white Maserati, tumbleweed LMQ, Barry DePedal (also found in the Next Gen Racers 4 pack), Nick Pit-Tire pitty, Nick Stickers and Greta from Radiator Springs, if you're interested in picking those up.
    Awesome finds, Bombolo! Congratulations! I'm definitely looking forward to adding the case M Cars to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• In the U.K I found some newer cars in Morrisons supermarket for £7.50. Not a complete case but still some great finds including metallic Marilyn, Nick Pit-Tire, Jet Robinson and Michael Rotor. Great to see new cars with so much good stuff dropping right now

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
        In the U.K I found some newer cars in Morrisons supermarket for £7.50. Not a complete case but still some great finds including metallic Marilyn, Nick Pit-Tire, Jet Robinson and Michael Rotor. Great to see new cars with so much good stuff dropping right now
        In Australia where I live all we have is the 2019 Case with Mo Revlin, Jenni Towland and Duke Coulters

Comment

In the U.K I found some newer cars in Morrisons supermarket for £7.50. Not a complete case but still some great finds including metallic Marilyn, Nick Pit-Tire, Jet Robinson and Michael Rotor. Great to see new cars with so much good stuff dropping right now
          What a great find! There's about ten cars in that case we'd like buy, but £75, ouch!

A few weeks ago, I found case 975E at a couple of ASDA. Of the new Cars, I bought Shriram and Chris Roamin, but Marilyn was gone. Since then, from what I have seen, other ASDA have continued to get the one year old 975A case!

Comment

• After getting a new case, Smyths are now getting what looks like a UK exclusive repeats case. The only new car is Rich Mixon, previously only available as a Euro clipstrip card.

Comment

• Walmart finds today...

I still haven't seen cases H, J, or M in a store, but case E and the Minis 3 pack with Metallic Sterling is a decent consolation find...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Toymaster UK have just got a number of US 958A cases in. This case was previously issued as international case 975M in the UK at Smyths. The cars are priced at £3.99 each. It would appear that Toymaster and Entertainer will take any stock at that price point. Good for them!

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Walmart finds today...

I still haven't seen cases H, J, or M in a store, but case E and the Minis 3 pack with Metallic Sterling is a decent consolation find...
                  Case J is the only case in my area that i’ve Seen. The only other cases I see are 2018 Case A and those horrific Cars 3 Cardbacks at Target.(I don’t live in USA

Comment

• Made a quick trip to a small town 50 miles away this morning... saw and left a Cam Spinner Fireball Beach 4 pack at Target - it was the first time I've seen it in a store... nothing I needed at 3 Walmart stores... 2 Meijer stores had just McQueen and Natalie singles from May 2017... the 3rd Meijer had a few wave 5 mini racers as well as Case J singles... since I bought a case J from Get Me Collectibles earlier I now have a set to open.

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post

What a great find! There's about ten cars in that case we'd like buy, but £75, ouch!

A few weeks ago, I found case 975E at a couple of ASDA. Of the new Cars, I bought Shriram and Chris Roamin, but Marilyn was gone. Since then, from what I have seen, other ASDA have continued to get the one year old 975A case!
                      Hi Nigel, I am pleased to be able to report for you a case code at long last. It’s been a long time but I saw a box today containing Metallic Marilyn and the case code was DXV29-976D, 0319A2 was on the side. Cheers

Comment

• Nice find on the case DXV29-976D, VANDANCE! Hopefully those of you in the UK will find that case soon... It is so frustrating to find the same old stock time after time... I actually hid 10 old Cars in a different part of a store this morning hoping that it might trigger them getting in new stock.

Comment

• Made a quick stop at a Walmart store on the north side of Dayton this morning... first time I've seen either of these in a store

Comment

Hi Nigel, I am pleased to be able to report for you a case code at long last. It’s been a long time but I saw a box today containing Metallic Marilyn and the case code was DXV29-976D, 0319A2 was on the side. Cheers
                            Thanks for the heads up, I managed to pick up Metallic Marilyn, Mater with 95 hat, Richie Gunzit and Nick Pit-Tyre at Morrisons. Like the case ASDA, there doesn't appear to be that many - most stores haven't had any (yet).

Comment

• I forgot to say, they were down to £6. Maybe just temporary?

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post

Thanks for the heads up, I managed to pick up Metallic Marilyn, Mater with 95 hat, Richie Gunzit and Nick Pit-Tyre at Morrisons. Like the case ASDA, there doesn't appear to be that many - most stores haven't had any (yet).
                                Great finds, niftynigel! Congratulations! Decent price as well... I haven't seen any of those Cars in a US store... distribution is so hit and miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X