• Show
Clear All

• SamB2003
    replied
    Thanks, Chris!

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Sgt. Highgear was spotted in the D.C. area too FWIW.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice find, SamB2003!

A friend of mine found the Sgt Highgear Deluxe case at a small town Walmart in eastern Indiana this morning (May 15, 2018)... he bought Sgt Highgear and the Blimp.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Went to Target on Mother’s Day yesterday afternoon, and saw a lot of singles, like the Bubba/Chase case, APB, and Cases A and B. Anyways, I scored four mini racers from Wave 3, which are Cal Weathers, Dinoco Cruz Ramirez, Smokey, and Dirt Track McQueen.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    May 12, 2018... Made a trip to and around Dayton today... 29 stores total... Some had found Scavenger Hunt Mario Andretti at Walgreens... I only found Cars at 4 of 8 but did find and buy these at the 2nd of 8 Walgreen's I went to today:

At 1 of 3 Meijer I did find the 2018 2 packs... without tape holding the blister to the cardback... bought the 2 Gabriel/Aiden.

Nothing worth buying at 4 Kroger Marketplace, 4 Walmart, 3 Target, 2 Tuesday Morning (reports of Precision Series Cozy Cone for $39.99), 2 Marshall's (Radiator Springs Classic singles have been found), AutoZone,... also stopped at 2 Toys R US stores... nothing worth buying... I'm kind of sad thinking that I may never buy anything at Toys R US again.
    Attached Files
    Meijer 05/12/18 Walgreen's 05/12/18

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    They better re-release the movie galactically then... I think demand within this solar system is at an end. E.T. please buy our peg warmers!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Went to a small town 30 miles from home after church yesterday... after lunch at a great local Mexican restaurant, I went to the local Walmart... Found and bought 2 Maddy McGear with mini-poster... those were the closest Cars to new Cars... all 2017 Cars 3 singles, 2 packs,, and Movie Moment singles... 5 packs were Demo Derby and the Piston Cup 5 pack with SynerG... Haulers were Wally and Bobby Swift hauler... I did not see any Deluxe.... I'd like to see 2018 singles and deluxe in stores.

And to answer your question, GotFrank, my guess is there are still tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Cars 3 Lightning McQueen singles waiting to be sold.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Ooh that's bad! Makes ya wonder how many 2017 Cars 3 McQueens are still out there.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a quick stop at the local Walmart at lunch... found an unopened box of Cars on a cart... the associate opened it for me... just what we needed... 12 more Cars 3 Lightning McQueen... sigh.

12 Cars 3 Lightning McQueen... 5/4/18

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    It’s about time my area got Wave 3 of the Mini Racers! I got 21 and 29 at Kmart today.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Finally something new at a local store... found 2018 2 packs at the local Meijer store yesterday... bought Gabriel/Aiden... all 2 packs had tape and the blister was crushed but I want to open a set...

Gabriel/Aiden

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Thanks Chris

Also, I sometimes go to the TRUs in my area (which won’t close where I live apparently), and when I get to the Cars section, they’’re just full of 2017 Cars 3 Case A. I wish they stocked with something new ;-;

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds, SamB2003... it's always sweet to find new Cars in a store - you've found several Cars that I've yet to see in stores and possibly never will.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Went on a “Mini Racers” car hunt today and came back with these.

Tim Treadless - Kmart
    Metallic Fabulous LMQ Pack - Target

I also got duplicates of Doc and Mater because since that I have a duplicate of LMQ, I felt like doing another set of wave 1.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Scored Chase Racelott on Friday, completing all the next-gens voiced by NASCAR people!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X