No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018 and 2019 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't find any 2019 singles in the county (other than Jackson Storm and Bobby Swift at O'Reilly Auto Parts at $5.99 each)... but as of yesterday the 2019 2 packs case J has arrived at Kmart, Walmart, and now Meijer...and looking at stock of old 2017 singles at the local stores I'm not going to be seeing 2019 singles any time soon

The local stores need to get Mattel reps to the stores to pull old inventory that's not selling and isn't going to sell... heck, that's a trend throughout the Ohio Valley.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Went to see our new granddaughter near Cincinnati on Saturday... stopped at a few stores... I've now seen the Megan Shifter case - all 3 Target stores had it... I found remnants of 2019 case D at the Walmart I stopped at but all the good new Cars were gone... bought a Hank Cho and a made in Thailand Van Scanlane at one Target... that was it... no sign of new Fireball Beach racers or new singles in southwest Ohio.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X