No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't find any 2019 singles in the county (other than Jackson Storm and Bobby Swift at O'Reilly Auto Parts at $5.99 each)... but as of yesterday the 2019 2 packs case J has arrived at Kmart, Walmart, and now Meijer...and looking at stock of old 2017 singles at the local stores I'm not going to be seeing 2019 singles any time soon

The local stores need to get Mattel reps to the stores to pull old inventory that's not selling and isn't going to sell... heck, that's a trend throughout the Ohio Valley.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Went to see our new granddaughter near Cincinnati on Saturday... stopped at a few stores... I've now seen the Megan Shifter case - all 3 Target stores had it... I found remnants of 2019 case D at the Walmart I stopped at but all the good new Cars were gone... bought a Hank Cho and a made in Thailand Van Scanlane at one Target... that was it... no sign of new Fireball Beach racers or new singles in southwest Ohio.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Stopped at Walmart on my lunch break... no new singles, deluxe, or mini racers 3 packs... still the same 2 Flo and Ramone that I pegged 4 weeks ago... I did see and purchase this:

Not sure I'm going to keep it... but I have purchased my first Mud Racer.

Comment

• New scores at BIG W Australia. This might be quite late.

Comment

• Picked up these 4 new models today. Don't know which case they are, not sure if there were other new models in the case which I missed. Nothing too flash - but great addition to the 'common folk' type Cars to populate and build a visually exciting Cars diorama scene - nice mix of sizes, body types and colours. Jenni Towland has some nice weathered details - streak marks on the hood and roof, and a different coloured door. Cardback photos included.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombolo View Post
              Picked up these 4 new models today. Don't know which case they are, not sure if there were other new models in the case which I missed. Nothing too flash - but great addition to the 'common folk' type Cars to populate and build a visually exciting Cars diorama scene - nice mix of sizes, body types and colours. Jenni Towland has some nice weathered details - streak marks on the hood and roof, and a different coloured door. Cardback photos included.
              I believe that could be case L or something similar

Comment

• No pictures unfortunately but I found the NG Leak Less XRS racer at my local Big w yesterday. I passed at 12 bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Still can't find any 2019 singles in the county (other than Jackson Storm and Bobby Swift at O'Reilly Auto Parts at $5.99 each)... but as of yesterday the 2019 2 packs case J has arrived at Kmart, Walmart, and now Meijer...and looking at stock of old 2017 singles at the local stores I'm not going to be seeing 2019 singles any time soon

The local stores need to get Mattel reps to the stores to pull old inventory that's not selling and isn't going to sell... heck, that's a trend throughout the Ohio Valley.
                  I laughed at that Buck Bearingley hanging upside down in the 2017 packaging

Comment

• Found the rest of the new models of that same case - Sterling with headphones, Shannon Spokes, Heyday River Scott and Duke Coulters. A nice case, really like the old school racers River Scott and Duke Coulters.

Comment

• Hey do you live in Australia or America? An Australian has found this case in his store

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
                        Hey do you live in Australia or America? An Australian has found this case in his store
                        I'm in Australia

Comment

• Me too. Are you in one of the capital city’s. All I have found is Next Gen Leak Less XRS

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
                            Me too. Are you in one of the capital city’s. All I have found is Next Gen Leak Less XRS
                            In Melbourne. What about yourself? Found this case at my local Coles. It should be coming around to you, hope you'll be able to pick them up soon.

Comment

In Melbourne. What about yourself? Found this case at my local Coles. It should be coming around to you, hope you'll be able to pick them up soon.
                              Live in Taree NSW. Newest cars i’ve Received are Chris Roamin and Markus Krankzler

Comment

Found the rest of the new models of that same case - Sterling with headphones, Shannon Spokes, Heyday River Scott and Duke Coulters. A nice case, really like the old school racers River Scott and Duke Coulters.
                                Awesome finds, Bombolo! Congratrulations! I am so looking forward to adding those Cars to my collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X